MoviesFire is a video streaming ad-free app that allows you to stream the latest movies & TV shows for free on your streaming device, such as Amazon Firestick. The video streaming app provides movies and shows from popular streaming platforms, such as Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hotstar, and many more.
You can stream or download content available on online services – absolutely free. The MoviesFire streaming app offers all its content in High Definition (HD) quality with the finest audio quality. The app provides so many categories to easily locate your favorite movies or TV shows.
MoviesFire has a home menu where users can find the latest releases and upcoming Hollywood films. You can use this Ad-free app on your Firestick or other Android-powered streaming devices. You can install the MoviesFire on your PCs & laptops via emulators.
MoviesFire App Installation on FireStick
- Turn on the FireStick device, go to the top menu bar and choose > Settings.
- Click My Fire TV > Developer Options.
- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Go back to FireStick’s home screen and go to the menu bar.
- Go to the Search option.
- Search & install the Downloader app on FireStick.
- After installing the Downloader app, launch it.
- Enter the Movies Fire app download URL/APK – https://reviewvpn.com/movf
- Click GO.
- When the MoviesFire app file download is complete – click Install.
- Click Done.
- Click Delete > click Delete again.
- Now, you have successfully installed the MoviesFire app on FireStick.
Step by Step Instructions with Screenshots
1. Install the Downloader app and jailbreak your firestick by enabling unknown sources. To learn more about the procedure, you may read How to Install the Downloader App and Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Open Downloader App. Type https://reviewvpn.com/movf and click Go.
3. Wait for the download to finish.
4. Click on INSTALL.
5. Click on OPEN.
6. Now, you have successfully installed the MoviesFire app on FireStick
Moving the Newly Installed App to the Front
- Go back to Fire Stick Home Screen (you may click the Home Button on the Fire Stick remote)
- Go to Your Apps & Games/Channels
- Scroll once to the left
- Click See All
- All the newly installed apps are located at the bottom – you can move the MoviesFire app by clicking the Options button (at the right side of the Home Button)
- Click Move > move to front > and pick any spot you want to put the app
What is Movies Fire App?
MoviesFire is one of the most well-known streaming apps in the industry. It lets you stream or download content free of charge.
MoviesFire streaming app gives you access to a selection of recently released movies & TV shows to stream online. Users will be able to browse videos catalog separated into categories that come along with new releases or currently playing in movie houses across the globe. For TV shows and series, it goes the same, you can find the newly released from the most well-known online TV services. You decide if you want to watch the content online or download it to watch later even without an internet connection.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Features of MoviesFire app
- It’s a free streaming app that’s also free to use
- You can have a simple and easy-to-use user interface to use the app without any difficulty
- Less Data consumption
- Netflix, Prime shows for free
- Play movies & TV shows in HD quality
- It works on all types of Android-based devices no matter if it is rooted or not
- Premium Shows available
- More than 1000 Free Content
- No Subscription needed
- Download in different formats based on your choice
No Subscription Needed
MoviesFire video streaming app is an ad-free free to utilize third-party streaming apps that don’t need monthly subscription payment, unlike many other video streaming platforms.
There are four main categories where you can find all your desired movies, series, shows, and many other videos. These categories are Just Added, Movies, Web Series, and Short Movies.
The MoviesFire app has a separate portion where users can obtain short films. These are based on short films or documentaries that are rooted in various stories. Also, these videos are based on traveling or history.
This is the streaming app’s first section where users can find the trailers of the forthcoming movies or TV shows. Here, users can also stream full movies. It has a vast collection of movies where users can also watch adult videos.
Web Series emanated from the episodes. In this category, users can acquire every kind of video that is based on various topics. It has a huge portion of individuals around the world who love to stream web series. The streaming app has provided a particular portion where users can obtain what they want.
Always Use A VPN While Using The Firestick
Using Virtual Private Network or VPN can be very handy on a Fire TV Stick. Thanks to a VPN service, you can access platforms or services that are unavailable in your country or bypass the meaningless restrictions that several platforms sometimes impose. When you use Fire TV Stick, an encrypted Virtual Private Network service provider is highly recommended to hide your online activities, identity, and location. Many FireStick users prefer IPVanish VPN service for privacy, price, and speed.
Providing the fastest server speeds and amazing live chat support, IPVanish VPN is also an easy-to-use VPN app. Make sure to enable the VPN service when you are streaming on the internet.
- Unblocks Netflix, Disney+, and lots more
- 10 simultaneous devices
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Robust encryption
- Great download speed
- Zero log policy
- Great customer service
- Compatible with Android, Windows, Linux, iOS, Mac, and other routers
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.
- Cinema HD
- Nova TV
- Titanium TV
- Viva TV
- Bee TV
Is the MoviesFire APK safe to download, install, & use?
MoviesFire app is completely safe to download & install on Android devices – such as Amazon Firestick, Google Chromecast, smartphones, and tablets.
Is the MoviesFire app legal?
Yes, it is legal
Is Movies Fire safe?
Yes, Quibi TV is completely safe to use.
The MovieFire app is one of the best streaming apps for watching your favorite movies or TV shows. This streaming app also has all the ads removed which make it more special to many movie enthusiasts. Please feel free to let us know what you think of the MovieFire app in the comments section below.
If you want to download the MoviesFire app, follow the installation process provided above.