Estuary Switch Kodi Build
This guide will show you how to install Estuary Switch Kodi Build on Firestick and Android.
You should take a look at Estuary Switch if you want a Kodi Build that uses the default Kodi interface without making any modifications to it.
Estuary Switch makes use of the Estuary Skin, making it simple for people to see everything this Build has to offer. It is straightforward to use, making it perfect even for new users who are just getting started with Kodi. You may quickly navigate to Movies, TV Shows, Collections, and your Favorites from the Home screen.
Additionally, it comes pre-installed with the Addons Homelander, POV, Umbrella, IMDb, and TMDB Helper. But don’t worry, even if it doesn’t come preloaded with many add-ons, they still provide access to a ton of streaming links. Furthermore, you can integrate your debrid accounts to gain access to more high-quality streaming links.
Be aware, though, that Estuary Switch is a third-party Kodi Build run by a third-party developer. Therefore, to prevent any data breaches or leaks, make sure you secure your device using a reliable VPN like Surfshark.
How To Install Estuary Switch Kodi Build on Firestick and Android
Below is the step-by-step guide on how you can install Estuary Switch Kodi Build on any device.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick. Click on the gear wheel icon (Settings)
2. Select “System”
3. Scroll down to “Add-ons” Then Go to “Unknown sources” then toggle it on.
4. Select “Yes”. Then using your Firestick remote, press the return button to go back to the System page
5. Now choose “File Manager”
6. Scroll down and select “Add source”
7. Click “<None>”
8. Type in “https://zaxxon709.github.io/repo” then click “OK”
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “zax” or any other name that will help you identify it quickly. Click “OK”. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote
10. Select “Add-ons”
11. Choose “Install from zip file”
12. Click “Yes”
13. Select “zax”
14. Then click on the zip file URL for Kodi 20 Nexus – 709-1.0-Nexus.zip
15. Wait for the notification “The 7o9Repo Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
16. Then click “Install from repository”
17. Select “The7o9Repo”
18. Then choose “Program add-ons”
19. Click on “7o9Wizard”
20. Then click “Install”
21. Simply wait for the “7o9Wizard Add-on installed” notification
22. Click “Close”
23. Then choose “Yes”
24. Select “Estuary Switch”
25. Click “Continue”
26. The Game On Kodi Build will then start to download. Once done, Click “OK” to force close Kodi
27. Relaunch Kodi. That’s it, Estuary Switch Kodi Build is now successfully installed on your Firestick
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- Uses the default Estuary Skin.
- Provides access to movies and television shows.
- There are a variety of genres available, including Action, Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Crime, Documentary, Drama, Family, Fantasy, History, Horror, Music, Mystery, Romance, Science Fiction, TV Movie, Thriller, War, and Western.
- Supports debrid services such as Real-Debrid, Premiumize, and All Debrid.
- Box Office, Trending, 4K Releases, and Recommended are the categories for movies.
- Movies, Boxing, Martial Arts, DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Superheroes, Kids, Box Sets, and Based on a True Story are all accessible through the Collections page.
- Allows you to include media in your favorite list
- Offers you to watch material in 4K, 1080p, and 720p resolutions.
- TheMovieDB Helper
TV Show Networks
A&E, ABC, AMC, AT-X, Acorn TV, Adult Swim, Amazon, Animal Planet, Apple TV+, Audience, BBC America, BBC Four, BBC One, BBC Three, BBC Two, BET, Bravo, CBC, CBS, CBS All Access, CTV, Cartoon Network, Channel 4, Channel 5, Cinemax, Comedy Central, Crackle, DC Universe, Discovery Channel, Disney Channel, Disney XD, Disney+, E!, E4, FOX, Freeform, HBO, HBO Max, HGTV, Hallmark Channel, History Channel, Hulu, ITV, Lifetime, MTV, NBC, National Geographic, Netflix, Nick Junior, Nickelodeon, PBS, Paramount Network, Paramount+, Peacock, Showtime, Sky One, Spike, Starz, SundanceTV, Syfy, TBS, TLC, TNT, TV Land, The CW, The WB, Travel Channel, USA Network, VH1, WGN America, YouTube Red, truTV
Pros & Cons
- It shows the TMDb ratings for movies and TV programs.
- You may choose which add-on to use to play videos.
- Boxing and martial arts movies are available.
- There are numerous HD streaming links accessible.
- Provides both free and debrid links
- Kodi has occasionally crashed for me.
- There are only a few preinstalled Addons.
- Playing videos takes a while.
Should I Use Estuary Switch Kodi Build with a VPN?
When using Kodi and its builds, it is generally advisable to use a VPN like Surfshark. This is especially the case if you’re using unofficial builds like Estuary Switch that aren’t available through the Kodi repository.
You can begin by using Surfshark to protect your privacy. By giving you access to an anonymous IP address, it conceals your true IP address so that no one can track it. The servers of any third party will therefore be unable to gather any information from you.
Apart from that, the following are some additional factors in favor of using Surfshark:
- It protects against hackers and phishers stealing your data.
- IP address leaks and data breaches are guarded against by strict zero-log policies.
- Allows you to circumvent geographical and censorship constraints.
- Employs 256-bit military-grade encryption to safeguard your device.
- Prevents ads, malware, and cookie consent popups.
- Protects an unlimited number of devices.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
What is Estuary Switch Kodi Build?
You may view movies and TV shows with the Estuary Switch Kodi Build from The 709 Repository. It comes pre-installed with add-ons including Homelander, POV, Umbrella, IMDb, and TMDB Helper.
Is Estuary Switch Kodi Build safe?
Estuary Switch Kodi Build is safe since there are no suspicious files in its URL Repository. However, we always advise our readers to use a VPN to give additional protection against data breaches.
Is Estuary Switch Kodi Build legal?
We cannot guarantee that Estuary Switch Kodi Build’s streams are all legal. Therefore, it’s advisable to only watch media that is in the public domain.
Is Estuary Switch Kodi Build free?
Your ability to obtain free media will rely on the Addon you choose to use. If you wish to stream for free, you can use the Homelander Addon.
Even though Estuary Switch Kodi Build doesn’t come with many pre-installed Addons, it delivers the best Kodi Addons currently available. Furthermore, if your preferred add-ons are not available on Estuary Switch, you can simply add them. Additionally, you may integrate debrid services on the Estuary Switch Kodi Build to discover the best streaming links available in addition to the numerous streaming links that are already readily available.