Dark Media IPTV
In this post, we will be discussing Dark Media IPTV. You will learn about the features, channels, and how to set up Dark Media IPTV.
What IPTV Is All About
IPTV allows its users to stream different categories of channels. These channels range from TV shows, documentary, news cartoons and lots more.
IPTV stands for internet protocol television which uses the internet in delivering video content to users. In the working principle of traditional cable TV; the cable serves as the medium; the video content is shared from the satellite to the television via a wired cable connection.
In the case of IPTV; the video is delivered to the end-user through the internet. Everything is done using the packet data connection which is wireless.
One good side of IPTV is that it is not geo-located; meaning you can access any channel on IPTV from any part of the world without restriction.
Today, the IPTV industry has multiplied with many companies coming into the industry. There are several IPTV providers to choose from.
So if you are looking for an excellent IPTV service provider to alternate your cable TV experience, you can check out any of the IPTV service providers. IPTV avails users the ability to watch live TV channels and Catch Up TV.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
In IPTV, video content is being shared or delivered to end-users via:
- Live IPTV: here sports fans can stream sports events from anywhere around the globe even on the go!. You can also use the Live IPTV to view news and live documentaries.
- Video on demand: this feature is one major good side of opting in for Internet protocol TV. It allows you to watch any of your favorite past TV shows, movies, music videos, sports shows or events, documentaries and lots more that you have missed in the past. Not every IPTV service provider has this service, however, for those that have it, it has its section on the IPTV service menu.
- Time-shifted IPTV: with this, you can be able to watch passed TV shows, news, movies and lots more within a specific period.
Dark Media IPTV
Dark Media IPTV is an internet protocol service provider. They over their subscribers over 1,500 channels to choose from. These channels are both SD and full High Definition quality.
You will have access to stream channels from local channels in the united states of America, the united kingdom, the united Arab emirates, and Canada. They offer international channels as well from the following countries: Pakistan, Brazil, Germany, and Singapore.
The categories of channels include; pay per view, documentary, comedy, news, sports event: NBL, NPL, MLB, NHL, ESPN, NBA EPL, movies, action, drama, kids shows, religion and so much more.
Dark Media IPTV also offers adult channels with parental control; meaning that even though they offer the adult channel, you still have to confirm that you are above 18 years of age and each adult channel comes with a password section called child lock.
Dark Media IPTV offers pocket-friendly subscription plans. However, be guided that as at the moment, Dark Media IPTV does not offer trial be it paid or free.
For a monthly subscription, it goes for $9.99 and this allows you to connect only one streaming device at the same time. For up to 4 device connections, you will need to add an an extra $10-$35 depending on the package.
Note: That all subscription plans have one-month validity and that you can renew or cancel at your convenience.
We advise that you always go for a one-month subscription plan in any IPTV service to avoid unnecessary waste of subscription funds on scam IPTV providers.
Dark Media TV has a 24/7 customer care support service for its esteemed customers. They also offer 24/7 after-sales service where customers can submit a support ticket. You can contact them via their social media platforms.
Dark Media TV is compatible with the following devices: Android TV, Android Box TV, Android phones, NVIDIA SHIELD, Fire TV, MAC, LINUX, WINDOWS, Xbox One, PS4, Amazon Fire TV stick 4K, tablets. And Kodi.
Note: It is recommended that you install an active VPN on your device before accessing any IPTV service portal. This will prevent you from having your personal information jeopardized; this is because, as the list of IPTV providers are increasing daily, most of them don’t have legal documents or license to operate.
A virtual private network makes your information anonymous. If you don’t have a VPN on your device, we strongly recommend IPVANISH VPN. Get an IPVANISH VPN now. Read our article on how to Install IPVanish VPN on Firestick.
Dark Media IPTV has monthly server update and as such, this has made it so difficult to ascertain the steps to install this service. However, you can as well integrate some external media players such as VLC and MX player on Dark Media IPTV.
Here is How to Integrate MX player on Dark Media Player
Before you can access any channel on Dark Media TV, you have to create an account first on the Dark Media Portal.
After creating the account, you will receive your password and username; use the password and username to activate your account and purchase any of the subscription plans.
- You need to download and install the MX player. Download and install MX player.
- Scroll on the home screen of your Dark Media IPTV, on the menu, select setting and confirm.
- Scroll or hover on the setting, click on the player
- On the dialog box that will show up, select codec and choose an external player. Once done, you will be prompted with a list of external players to choose from. From there you can find the external player you want to use. Since we are using MX player, select MX player.
- Once selected, a new window will show up notifying you of your successful integration of Dark Media player.
Dark Media IPTV offers a wide range of channels to choose from that have less buffering errors when in comparison with another IPTV provider in the market.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any IPTV service. We do not endorse nor are we affiliated with any service.