YouTube Free TV Shows Overview
YouTube is now providing free TV shows (with ads) on its platforms.
These series and TV shows are only available in selected regions and countries, mostly in the USA. If you are not located in the USA, you can use a VPN to have access to these free TV shows on YouTube.
The only problem with these free TV shows is that it comes with advertisements. We all know that YouTube is well known for having numerous advertisements present in one video.
It is known that YouTube Vanced, an ad-free version of YouTube, was recently shut down by Google. weeks after this, YouTube announced these free TV shows.
Full list of the YouTube Free TV Shows below as you continue to read this article.
YouTube said it would provide its US users initial access to more than four thousand free TV episodes. Expect to stream episodes from famous TV shows like Andromeda, Heartland, Hell’s Kitchen, and more!
They also plan to add hundreds of titles per week to their free streaming library.
All the free TV shows from YouTube will be suitable for cord-cutters worldwide.
See the full library here: YouTube Free TV Shows – With Ads
How to Install the YouTube App on your Fire TV Stick
- Go to the Home button from the main menu of your Fire TV stick’s interface.
- Please navigate to the Find button of its main menu.
- Press on the Search tab from the resulting drop-down.
- On the search screen, type in YouTube or YouTube TV.
- Click on the primary YouTube icon that represents the YouTube TV app.
- Press on the Download – You Own It button below the app’s description.
- The YouTube TV app’s installer will download shortly.
- The YouTube TV app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
- After its installation process, you can now press the Open button to launch the YouTube TV app.
How to Install the YouTube App on your Fire TV Stick (Screenshots)
1. Go to the Home button from the main menu of your Fire TV stick’s interface.
2. Please navigate to the Find button of its main menu.
3. Press on the Search tab from the resulting drop-down.
4. On the search screen, type in YouTube or YouTube TV.
5. Click on the primary YouTube icon representing the YouTube TV app.
6. Press the Download – You Own It button below the app’s description.
7. YouTube TV app’s installer will download shortly.
8. The YouTube TV app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
9. After its installation process, you can now press the Open button to launch the YouTube TV app.
How can I access YouTube’s Free Movies and TV Shows on Firestick?
YouTube’s new feature giving us free movies and TV shows with ads is only available inside the USA. Only US YouTube users can access the new feature in the first few weeks. As YouTube continues to expand its free library of media content, we expect the new feature to be available worldwide.
For users outside the US wanting to access the free Movies and TV shows from YouTube, we suggest using IPVanish and connecting to a US server.
Here are a few steps showing you where to navigate to access YouTube’s Free Movies and TV Shows.
1. Go to your Fire TV stick’s Home screen.
2. Navigate towards the YouTube official icon and launch its app.
3. You will now open YouTube’s Home screen.
4. On the YouTube app’s left menu, scroll down and select the Movies & Shows tab.
New Content from the YouTube App
- Four thousand episodes from some famous TV shows in the US.
- A weekly update of YouTube Movies & Shows content.
- Hundreds of movies and TV show titles to stream.
New Features to Expect from YouTube
- Streamlined Navigation
- User interface with many improvements
- Banner Art representing each movie and TV show title
YouTube Free TV Shows – With Ads
- Hell’s Kitchen
- Unsolved Mysteries
- 21 Jump Street
- Iron Chef
- Most Haunted
- Dennis the Menace
- The Dick Van Dyke Show
- Many more!
Movies you can Stream with YouTube for Free.
- The Island
- Gone in Sixty Seconds
- The Haunting
- 10 Things I Hate About You
- Spinning Man
- Beauty and the Beast
- Fist of Fury
- The Sandlot
- Rescue Dawn
- Robin Hood: Men in Tights
- Many more!
Watch YouTube Movies and TV Shows for Free with a VPN!
YouTube is our go-to app and website if we want to search for high-quality video clips online. Today, there are many YouTube content providers. They can range from independent video-makers to top reputable companies that give us video shows. You won’t run out of videos to enjoy while visiting YouTube!
Furthermore, YouTube now has apps compatible across multiple platforms and devices! You can install YouTube on Firestick and Android smartphones.
YouTube’s new feature giving us free movies and TV shows with ads places it directly competing with some top TV providers. Aside from that, US users of YouTube will be the first to access its free content. YouTube’s Free Movies and TV shows with ads have geo-restrictions.
To access YouTube and its new feature, we suggest using IPVanish! Here are some benefits of watching YouTube videos with IPVanish!
- IPVanish conceals everything you do on the internet.
- It Encrypts your entire internet traffic with robust VPN protocols.
- Supports file sharing such as uploading and downloading various online content.
- IPVanish passes your data through digital tunnels resulting in quicker streaming of online videos.
- It Prevents buffering and stuttering both on Android and Firestick.
Note: For more information about IPVanish, please read our IPVANISH REVIEW.
Click here to get the lowest price on IPVanish through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.
Is it safe to use the YouTube app?
Yes. However, we recommend using a VPN while watching videos on YouTube’s website and app.
Can I access YouTube’s Free Movies and TV shows if I live outside the US?
No. All the free movies and TV shows from YouTube are temporarily available to US users. You have to install a powerful VPN like IPVanish to connect to a US server, letting you access its free media library.
Do I have to create a YouTube Premium Account to access YouTube’s Free Movies and TV Shows?
No. You can access free movies and TV shows without registering a premium account. We suggest installing a VPN to connect with a US server.
On March 23, 2022, YouTube announced it would add free movies and TV shows. Expect all the free media content from YouTube to have ads. If you are a YouTube enthusiast living outside the US, you won’t access the new YouTube free media library. You must install and use a powerful VPN with robust encryption protocols to connect with a US server.
We hope this article shows you how to watch YouTube’s Free Movies and TV shows. Thank you for reading!