This article will go over everything you need to know about installing the Xontrix Kodi Build on a Firestick.
Xontrix is a Kodi Build from the popular The Crew Repository that enables you to watch movies, TV shows, Live TV, Sports, Kids, and other content. It is accessible through the Chains Build Wizard, which can be easily set up on any Kodi-compatible device, such as the Firestick.
Additionally, Xontrix comes preconfigured with the top add-ons for sports, movies, and television programs. Fen, Seren, Genocide, Aliunde, Rising Tides, Asgard, Homelander, The Endzone, SportHD, and many more add-ons are among the ones you may find. As a result, you may locate the most recent and popular movies and shows, as well as live TV and sports matches, by using a range of add-ons.
Xontrix also features 24/7 streaming, so you may watch and use this Build at any time of day. But, before we proceed with the installation, we’d like to point out that Xontrix is a third-party build that is not available through the official Kodi Repository.
To ensure an anonymous streaming experience and avoid any unintended data breaches, we, therefore, advise using a VPN like Surfshark. Additionally, using an antivirus will provide your streaming with an extra layer of security.
How To Install Xontrix Kodi Build on Firestick
You can follow this tutorial to install Xontrix Kodi Build on your Firestick.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick. Click on the gear wheel icon (Settings)
2. Select “System”
3. Scroll down to “Add-ons” Then Go to “Unknown sources” then toggle it on.
4. Select “Yes”. Then using your Firestick remote, press the return button to go back to the System page
5. Now choose “File Manager”
6. Scroll down and select “Add source”
7. Click “<None>”
8. Type in “https://team-crew.github.io” then click “OK”
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “crew” or any other name that will help you identify it quickly. Then click “OK” again. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote
10. Select “Add-ons”
11. Choose “Install from zip file”
12. Click “Yes”
13. Select “crew”
14. Then click on the zip file URL – thecrew-0.3.4.zip
15. Wait for the notification “The Crew Repo Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
16. Then click “Install from repository”
17. Select “The Crew Repo”
18. Then choose “Program add-ons”
19. Click on “Chains Build Wizard”
20. Then click “Install”
21. Simply wait for the “Chains Build Wizard Add-on installed” notification
22. Select “OK”
23. Click “Close”
24. Choose “Yes”
25. Scroll down and select “XontriX”
26. Click “Continue”
27. XontriX will then start to download. Then click “OK” to force close Kodi
28. Relaunch Kodi. That’s it, XontriX Kodi Build is now successfully installed on your Firestick
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- Contains Music, Kids, Movies, TV Shows, Sports, Live TV, and more
- Trakt integration allows you to view your Movies Collection, TV Shows Collection, Movies Watchlist, TV Shows Watchlist, and so on.
- There are a lot of different add-ons available, such as Genocide, Patriot, Chains, Gratis, Ghost, Homelander, Fen, Aliunde, Asgard, Magic Dragon, Seren, Rising Tides, The Endzone, SportHD, Mad Titan, The Loop, Torque Lite, and many others.
- It allows you to view live sports as well as sports replays.
- The following sports have content available: NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, NCAAF, NCAAB, UFC/MMA, WWE, Boxing, FIFA, Tennis, Moto-GP, F1, PGA, Cricket, NASCAR, and LFL.
- You can use the Search feature to look up movies, TV shows, people, collections, companies, and keywords.
- There is a favorite tab where you may find titles you’ve saved to your favorites list.
- General options, Home menu Items, Submenu Choices, Add-on Shortcuts, Background Artwork, Scripts Options, and Skin Reset Reload/Initial Defaults are all customizable skin options.
- Provides support for Real Debrid, Trakt, Premiumize, All Debrid, Link Snappy, and Debrid Link
- Allows you to save Trakt & Debrid Data, Youtube API Key, Favorites, Advanced Settings, and Sources.
- Backup Build, Restore Backup, Change Backups Folder Location, and Reset Backups Folder Location are all available.
- You can set it to play the next video or music automatically
- Configurable video and music playback options
- Supports DVD, Blu-ray, and Audio CDs
- Parental control is available for PVR and Live TV.
Pros & Cons
- You may quickly access the newest and most popular movies and television shows on the Home screen.
- Preinstalled with an extensive number of add-ons from various genres.
- You can select which addon to use prior to streaming a title
- There are numerous streaming links available.
- Provides HD streaming
- There are some navigational lags.
- I had two instances of the Build freezing suddenly.
- Some add-ons may need a debrid account in order for you to stream from them.
Stream Safely With a VPN
Kodi Builds gives users access to a wide range of streaming options by aggregating numerous add-ons in one location. These Builds offer a variety of programming, including live TV, sports, movies, TV shows, and other types of media that comes from different sources.
In light of this, you have no way of knowing who is responsible for these unofficial addons you use or whether your activities and data are already being logged. So, whenever using Kodi, especially with third-party Builds, it is always advisable to stream anonymously.
A VPN, such as Surfshark, will provide you with an anonymous IP address, ensuring that your true identity is not revealed to any entity when using Kodi. It conceals your connection so that you don’t leave any trace of your online activities while switching between add-ons while using Builds like Xontrix.
Additionally, it safeguards you against online dangers like hackers, phishers, and other internet snoopers like government monitoring or your ISP.
Here are some more benefits of using Surfshark:
- You can access even geo-restricted content with it from anywhere in the world by getting around censorships.
- It contains a Cleanweb feature that will stop malware and ads.
- A cookie consent pop-up blocker is also available.
- You may further secure your account by using two-factor authentication.
- It includes a MultiHop feature that allows you to route your traffic through many servers.
- Follows a no-log policy.
- You can connect an unlimited number of devices.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
What is Xontrix Build?
Xontrix is a Kodi Build that allows you to watch both free and premium movies, shows, sports, live TV, and more.
Is Xontrix Build safe?
It is safe to use Xontrix Kodi Build. Nevertheless, using antivirus software to safeguard your device against online threats, such as trojan horses, worms, and other malicious software, is always recommended.
Is Xontrix Build legal?
In general, Kodi builds are legal. However, because Xontrix pulls content from multiple sources, we cannot ensure that all the streams it provides are legal.
Is Xontrix Build free?
Both free and debrid (paid with a subscription) videos are available on Xontrix. It is dependent on the Addon you choose for streaming. If you’re seeking free content in Xontrix, you can always use the Homelander addon, which is a reliable addon for free HD streaming.
Xontrix is a great Kodi build since it offers its consumers a wide variety of streaming options. It not only allows you to watch movies and TV shows, but also Kids’ programming, live TV, and sports. You may find 24/7 channels to watch at any time of day or choose from the most popular movies and shows featured on the Home screen. Furthermore, it caters to both free and paid content seekers, as there are extensions that serve both demands.