TV Tap On Google Chromecast
TV Tap is a Live TV streaming app that allows you to watch live television on your Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV/Fire Stick, Android-powered phone, or tablet. The app is an amazing source of entertainment where users can find tons of movies, TV shows, news, music, cartoons, sports, and a lot more. Thus, the app has enough content for everyone (from kids to adults). To make it easier for users to navigate, TV channels are grouped into different categories, such as music, kids, documentary, news, food, and more. The TV Tap app is ad-free, making it the best live TV streaming application for Android-based devices.
The TV Tap app allows you to stream live television channels from all around the world, including popular TV channels from the United States, India, Portugal, France, Russia, Italy, Germany, and many more. The app already has more than 150 Live TV channels. You don’t need to sign up on the TV Tap app to watch live television. All you need to do is download and install the TV Tap app on your Android-powered device and start watching your best-loved movies, TV shows, Live TV channels for free. The app doesn’t require membership or a subscription.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host any of these apps.
Install TV Tap App on Google Chromecast with Screenshots
1. Turn on the Google Chromecast device and scroll to your account from the home screen.
2. On the upper right of the screen, choose > Settings.
3. Once in Settings, scroll down to System > About.
4. Scroll down to Android TV OS Build & click on it seven times until it goes into Developer options and it’s gonna say “you are now a developer”.
5. Click the Back Button, scroll down to see the Developer options.
6. Go back to Settings and select > Apps.
7. Scroll down to Security & Restriction – to turn on Unknown Sources.
8. Go back to the home screen and hover over the Search icon.
9. Type in Downloader app.
10. Select the Downloader.
11. Click Install.
12. Open the Downloader app.
13. Type in the TV Tap app download URL/APK – https://reviewvpn.com/tvtap
14. Wait for a few seconds for the file download progress
15. Click Install
16. Click Done.
17. Click Delete > click Delete again
18. Go back to the Home screen. Go to Settings.
19. Choose Apps.
20. See All Apps.
21. Select TV Tap icon.
22. Click Open.
12. Enjoy Watching.
TV Tap Features
- Stylish user-interface: A number of Live TV applications are really annoying because of their sloppy interface. However, the TV Tap app has an elegant user-interface, making it easier for users to browse via TV channels. The TV Tap app’s user interface is very clean.
- Buffer-free video streaming: There is nothing more frustrating than having a buffering screen while watching TV on the internet. It could be because of a slow internet connection but most Live TV apps stream content via slow servers.
- Lightweight application: The TV Tap is a very light app, it only occupies 5.8MB space on your Android-powered device. Thus, don’t fret about the TV Tap occupying valuable storage space on your Android device.
- Add TV channels to Favorites: The TV Tap app allows you to add your favorite television channels to the Favorites category. Wherein, it will be easier for users to find their favorite TV channels and don’t have to look for the channels every time.
- Recently watched list feature: If you want to watch the show you watched days ago but you can’t remember which TV channel it was on, this app has a Recently watched list feature where you can locate all the content you watched or streamed before.
- Scheduling feature: the app allows you to scan the schedules of different television channels to find out when a certain show is going to air. Users can set reminders so that they get notified when the program starts.
- Built-in media player: The app comes along with a built-in media player, dubbed as Go Player. However, the app allows you to use other media players, such as MX player, to watch entertainment content.
- Availability of content: Entertainment content from across the globe is available on the TV Tap app. The app allows you to watch tons of TV channels from countries like the United Kingdom, United States, India, France, Russia, Italy, and a lot more.
- TV Tap app compatibility – You can download the Live TV streaming app on all Android-based devices. The app can also be downloaded on Mac, PC, Android TV Boxes, Amazon FireTV/ Fire Stick, Kindle Fire devices, and more.
What does the TV Tap app offer?
The TV Tap is a live TV streaming application that provides an awesome range of television channels from all around the world. Users can enjoy tons of new television shows and watch TV series in different languages. The app offers various genres to choose from, such as music, sports, movies, TV shows, news, a lot more. With the TV Tap app, you can watch numerous TV channels at the highest video resolution.
Does TV Tap support casting apps?
Yes, users can cast the app’s contents to various screens by utilizing casting applications such as Google Chromecast, AirPlay, and more.
Is the TV Tap app free?
Yes, the TV Tap app for Android doesn’t require a subscription fee. The app allows you to watch TV channels (international & regional) free of charge and in the highest, best quality.
Is the TV Tap app safe to use?
Yes, TV Tap is one of the safest applications to watch live TV channels from around the world. Users can enjoy tons of TV channels. You don’t need to root your Android device with this app. Also, it does not come along with bugs, thus it is absolutely safe to use.
How long has the TV Tap app been around?
Based on reviews, the TV Tap app has been around since mid-2018.
Is the TV Tap app a Terrarium Clone?
TV Tap Alternatives
- Exodus Live TV
- AOS TV
- Kraken TV
- Redbox TV
- Airy TV
- Oreo TV
- Pocket TV
- Google Chromecast
- Android-based phone
- Android-based tablet
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV Box
- and all other android based devices.
Why Use a VPN Service For Chromecast?
Chromecast users are highly recommended to use a Virtual Private Network while streaming. A VPN service will bypass Government surveillance, geo-restriction, and Internet Service Provider (ISP) throttling. It is strongly advised to connect to the IPvanish VPN service on all your streaming devices.
IPVanish is the fastest and most secure Virtual Private Network. The IPvanish VPN provider offers easy-to-use apps for nearly all devices, such as Android, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Windows, iOS, Apple TV, Linux, Mac, PlayStation, Xbox, and routers.
- Amazing speed
- Anonymous Torrenting
- With owned server network
- Unlimited P2P Traffic
- Allows 10 devices at the same time
- 256-Bit AES Encryption
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- SOCKS5 Web Proxy
- Has additional privacy features
- Geo-Locked Content Access
- Platforms: IOS, Mac, Windows, Android
- Zero Logs
- Privacy & security features: OpenVPN, IKEv2, & L2TP/IPsec VPN protocols
How to Install IPVanish on Google Chromecast
- Once you open your Google Chromecast, you can find Search at the top of the screen then press select.
- Type in IPVANISH
- Select IPVANISH
- Click Install
- Once it finishes installing, select Open
- Type in your username and password
- Choose Connect.
- There you go, you can now stream or download content.
Install IPVanish on Google Chromecast with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote then select Search.
2. On the search bar, you can use the google voice assistant to find IPVanish or by typing it. Select enter.
3. Click on Install.
4. Click on Open.
5. Input your username and password to log in.
6. Click Connect.
Grab the Best IPVANISH Deal now!
The TV Tap is an awesome app that allows you to watch live TV on your Android-powered devices. It allows you to watch live television channels from all around the globe. You will not miss your most-liked movies, TV shows, or sports when you aren’t at home because all the app’s media content is also available on your Android-based phone or tablet.