Online privacy is what everyone wants, but the big question is how do we achieve this? Imagine surfing the internet not knowing that all your activities are being monitored and imagine being restricted from accessing your favorite websites. This can be frustrating and this is where a VPN comes in handy. With a VPN service such as StrongVPN, you can alter your device’s IP address, have access to restricted webpages, and anonymously browse the internet. In this blog post, we will discuss How to Install StrongVPN on a Firestick.
We will systematically list the step by step guide on how you will install StrongVPN on your Firestick device. However, before going into the specifics, understanding what a VPN is and the reason why you need to install one on your Firestick and other device is very important.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
What is a VPN?
A VPN stands for the virtual private network; with a VPN, you will be able to access the web with much privacy and the highest degree of anonymity; both indoors or outdoors.
A good question that will be blowing your mind is how will VPN, especially StrongVPN be able to do such or offer such privacy? The answer to the above question is very simple and concise, a virtual private network such as StrongVPN does what is called security encryption (secure connection). this is done over the internet network especially if the network is a public network.
Note: To know more about a VPN Service, please read our article Best VPNs for Android Review.
What Does StrongVPN Do For A Firestick And Other Devices?
Let’s say, you often go to a cafe or hotspot center to access the internet or even home, VPN will create a secure connection when you access the internet from any of the above environments.
StrongVPN encrypts your online data and routs your internet traffic via specialized server; by so doing, StrongVPN will ensure that your online data are private, secure, and protected from identity theft, hackers, online data theft, and lots more.
There are other things StrongVPN does which include but not limited to:
1. You can alter your IP address
StrongVPN is a good VPN service. As you will recall, many webpages have restrictions. Not only that, but even those using IPTV (internet protocol television) also complain that some channels are geolocated. So how would someone access websites or in the case of IPTV, access channels that have location restriction? It is only by using VPN especially StrongVPN. StrongVPN encrypts your data when you change your device location with it or when StrongVPN is installed on your device. The encryption makes your online data private.
2. StrongVPN secures your online data
You don’t have to worry about your information online. With StrongVPN, you rest assured of peace of mind and security as well. StrongVPN encrypts your online information making it anonymous on the internet service provider’s network (ISP).
3. Secures data transfer and privacy
VPN such as StrongVPN enables you to transfer online data with privacy and the highest degree of security. You can use StrongVPN to transfer files or data in or out in a safe mode. To do this, all you have to do is install StrongVPN on your device and ensure that you turned on the remote connection on your device.
Note: To use the StrongVPN service, the first thing is to sign up for an account. You will receive your login password and username. Return to the home page and input your login detail. After that, purchase a subscription plan. Start by visiting www.strongvpn.com.
- Has over 950 servers scattered all over 27 countries worldwide. Just as its name, StrongVPN does all it can to avoid the market clap-trap. It offers monthly plans which start at $10. But don’t worry as this VPN subscription plan has been slashed to just $5.84 per month. Also, StrongVPN has an amazing money-back guarantee on its annual subscription plan which has 30 days validity period.
- Has great customer reviews where customers applaud their 24/7 responsive customer-oriented care service. One of the reasons why “you must” choose StrongVPN is because it functions perfectly with geolocated services such as Hulu or Netflix.
- Its only StrongVPN among the numerous VPNs in the market that can bypass Netflix’s geolocation or restrictions. StrongVPN promises its users zero log policy, this means that whatever site you visit or things you do with your device will not be recorded anywhere. That is free to flow privacy. StrongVPN is compatible with BBC iPlayer and Hulu.
- One best side of having StrongVPN is that all your online data and information are being stored in StrongVPN’s in-house DNS system. This means that you need not worry about your data being released or leaked to the public or a third party.
- StrongVPN has multiple device connectivity. Meaning you can connect as many as the device you want to connect reaching up to 12 devices. However, you should know that StrongVPN company joined the first set of VPN companies that tried the beta of the Wireguard protocol; the beta Wireguard protocol, however, is a great contender to the present day open VPN protocol.
- Has already made an application that you can just download from the Apple Store or Google play store. StrongVPN can also be downloaded from the Amazon application store. If you are using Kodi or firestick, StrongVPN is ideal for you.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
How To Install StrongVPN on Firestick
Remember as we have stated above, you must create an account on StrongVPN and purchase a subscription plan. After that follow these steps to install StrongVPN on your Firestick.
- Switch on your Amazon firestick device (do so gently)
- On your firestick, navigate to the home screen section and click on the Application category or Apps category depending on what comes up on the screen.
- Click on the categories option. A new option will come up, select the utility option.
- On the utility’s option (when it opens up), navigate to find the icon of the app.
- You will see the download option, you will have to click on it to download the StrongVPN App. After download, click on the open option. A new window will come up requesting your login details: password and username.
- After inputting your details, it will open a new window, here you have to choose your preferred server, or when you can’t find it, choose any location you prefer. When done, select connect. You are advised to allow StrongVPN to run a connection request. Within seconds, a pop-up message will appear alerting you that StrongVPN will monitor network traffic. Click OK and exit.
Screenshots with Step by Step Instruction to Install StrongVPN on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say the name of the app to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the icon of the app.
4. Click Download
5. Click Open.
6. Input your username and password to log in.
StrongVPN is an ideal VPN service. If you are looking for a stable and working VPN service, you can check it out.
We hope this article helps you with how to install StrongVPN on your Firestick. Thank you for reading and stay safe!
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.