This article will guide you on how to stream content on Google Drive Kodi Addon.
Google Drive is one of the useful software and file storage developed by Google. It is a safe place to back up and access all of your files from any device. This software also allows you to invite others and lets them view, edit or even leave a comment on any of your files and folders.
You can also change privacy settings for individual files and folders. The good thing about this software is it offers free storage of 15GB on any account. Sign in with google and access any of your files anywhere anytime you want on any device.
You can also stream any content you want on Google drive using Kodi. Many users have preferred streaming using this software since it is very easy to use, convenient, and lets you access your personal content on any device. This article will guide you on how you can stream any content from your Google Drive on Kodi.
How to Stream Content Directly From Google Drive on Firestick
Follow these simple steps:
- On your Firestick, open Kodi and go to Settings.
- Select on Add-ons or the open box icon.
- Click Install From Repository
- Scroll down and select Video Add-ons
- Find and Choose Google Drive
- Click Install
- A box will pop up. Select OK
- Wait for the Google Drive Addon installed, and a notification will pop up.
- Go back to the home screen of Kodi and click Add-ons.
- Scroll down and select Video Add-ons
- Click Google Drive
- Select Google Drive
- Click on the Add Account
- After that, you’ll see a QR code and an alphanumeric code.
- Scan the QR code using your mobile phone or type in the code on your web.
- Once you scan the QR, there will be a pop-up notification. Click on that.
- Continue or sign in to your Google Account.
- Click Allow
- That’s it! You can now stream any content from your Google Drive on Kodi.
How to Stream Content
After you linked your Google account to Google Drive, you can now continue to the next process of how you can stream your content on Kodi.
Follow the simple steps below:
- On the homepage, you will see your account name.
- Click on that you will see a list of folders on your Google drive.
- Select on My drive or the folders where you store all of your contents.
- Choose from this content and hit the play button.
- That’s it! You can now stream on your Google Drive content.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Google Drive File Streaming Features
Easy to use
- You can easily access/sync all your Drive files from one device to another.
- Easy to navigate on Kodi.
- Allows you to customize your playlist.
- It has advanced cloud storage that provides you a free GB storage
- Get their premium offers and enjoy unlimited storage to keep all your files, movies, and shows.
- You can access all types of media, including pictures, songs, movies, shows, word files, and more to others.
- Google Drive lets you experience a wide range of access to any content you want.
HD quality of videos
Download and upload your videos and stream them in HD quality.
- Google Drive is one of the safest software to store all of your videos.
- It has impressive privacy features that will guarantee the privacy of your files on the Cloud.
Google Drive has now an “Available Offline” button that lets you stream your files offline.
Pros and Cons
- A safe place to store all of your files.
- Allows you to sync accounts across all devices.
- It does not serve any ads.
- HD quality of videos.
- You need to download your files manually.
- Some files couldn’t be retrieved.
Do I need to use a VPN?
We recommend using a Virtual Private Network on your device to take extra precautions and keep your files protected from hackers and trackers online. Having a VPN on your device is like having an online companion online that will keep all of your files out of hand for google to track down.
A VPN is one of the helpful tools you can have on your device that will provide you lots of benefits, and one of the best VPNs that we highly recommend is IPVanish. This VPN is one of the popular and tested VPN committed to giving its users a quality and worth it service they deserve.
Here are the reasons why it is our VPN of choice:
- Destroys geo-block and gains access to different content globally.
- Lets’ you connect to over 40,000 anonymous IP addresses.
- Zero logs and no IP address leaks.
- Bypass censorship and restrictions.
- A high standard of AES 256-bit encryptions will safeguard all of your data.
- Prevent ISPs interfering with your connection and speed up your internet.
- It gives you unlimited bandwidth and makes your internet speed faster.
- Keep your identity anonymous to protect you from hackers, especially when you are using public wi-fi.
- It provides a secure environment for everyday internet activity.
- Keep your file protected from harmful malware.
Note: For more information about IPVanish, please read our IPVANISH REVIEW.
How to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
- From the home screen of your firestick, scroll one to the right to go to Find.
- Scroll down to Search
- Type in IPVANISH
- Select IPVANISH
- Tap Get or Download
- Wait for a few minutes to finish the download.
- After the download finished, click on the Install
- Click Open to launch the app
- Type in your username and password
- Choose Connect.
- That’s it! You can now stream safely.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
We list down some of the Google Drive Kodi Add-on. To know more about these Addons, kindly read their corresponding articles.
- VLC Media Player
Google Drive is developed by Google and launched on April 24, 2012.
Is Google Drive safe?
Yes, this Addon is safe, but to ensure your safety, we recommend using IPVanish.
Is Google Drive free?
Yes, this Addon is free of charge.
Is Google Drive legal?
Yes, this Addon is 100% legitimate and legal.
Google Drive is a great add-on that lets you safely store your files. The good thing with this Addon is it lets users stream on their personal files directly and automatically sync account content across all devices by signing in. Streaming on Google Drive also brings users benefits that is why many users prefer to watch on it. We suggest using a VPN such as IPvanish to ensure privacy and security while using this Addon. We hope that this article guides you on how you can stream content on Google Drive Kodi Add-on.