This article will show you how to watch Samsung TV Plus on your Fire TV stick.
Best for cord-cutters and people looking for free TV without expensive subscription fees, the Samsung TV Plus is here for us!
So, do you like to stream Samsung TV Plus on your Fire TV stick? Then we have the right guide for you! Keep on reading down below and we will teach you how!
What is Samsung TV Plus?
Samsung TV Plus is a free IPTV service where you can stream various TV channels. It contains TV channels from different countries and regions.
To get Samsung TV Plus, you don’t have to pay for anything. You also don’t need to sign up with any type of registration or subscription.
Featuring many live TV channel genres, there is a great mix of content for everyone! Suppose you want to watch sports, news, cooking, and gaming videos – then Samsung TV Plus has channels for every category.
The total number of Samsung TV Plus channels is 190. It means you won’t run out of Live TV channels to browse during your free time! The vast collection of media files lets you pick any movies, videos on demand, or live TV shows for streaming.
How to Watch Samsung TV Plus on Fire TV Stick
The Samsung TV Plus IPTV service is 100% free. However, you cannot use the Samsung TV Plus APK on Firestick. Although it is available from the Google Play Store, you have to use another IPTV app to stream its contents. Let us now teach you how to watch Samsung TV Plus on a Fire TV stick.
To get Samsung TV Plus working on Fire TV stick, you have to jailbreak your Fire TV stick and install the downloader app. Afterward, you have to install the IPTV Smarters Pro app to access an M3U playlist containing Samsung TV Plus channels.
How to Install IPTV Smarters Pro and Load the Samsung TV Plus M3U Playlist (Screenshots)
1. Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and select My Fire TV.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home and press on FIND.
7. Press the Search button from the dropdown.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Tap on Download and please wait while the app is installing itself on your device.
11. Click on Open.
12. Press on the Allow button.
13. You can now use the Downloader app.
14. Type in: reviewvpn.com/ismrt and click the Go button.
15. The IPTV Smarter Pro app’s APK file will download.
16. Click on the Install button.
17. IPTV Smarter Pro app will install automatically on your Fire TV stick.
18. Press the Open button if you want to launch the IPTV Smarter Pro app after its installation.
19. Wait for the IPTV Smarter Pro app to load its interface.
20. On the Device Option window, select the TV option.
21. Click the Load Your Playlist File/URL button.
22. Press Allow letting the IPTV Smarters Pro app access your media files.
23. Tap on the Playlist Name input box.
24. Type STVPlus and click the Next button.
25. Select the M3U URL option.
26. Tap on FILE/URL: Input M3U line.
27. Type in: https://i.mjh.nz/SamsungTVPlus/all.m3u8 and click the Next button.
28. Press the ADD USER button.
29. Please wait while the M3U Playlist is loading.
30. Select the Live TV option.
31. Choose any country or live TV channel you want to watch.
Watch Samsung TV Plus with a Firestick Web Browser (Screenshots)
1. Go to your Fire TV stick’s Home screen.
2. Navigate towards the Amazon Silk Browser logo and open its app.
3. Tap on the URL Search box on top of the screen.
4. Type in: samsungtvplus.com and click the Next button.
5. Press the Agree button.
6. Enjoy watching with Samsung TV Plus on your Fire TV stick’s web browser.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Samsung TV Plus Features
- Live TV Channels
- Select Live TV Channels by Country
- TV Shows
- All: 987 Channels
- Great Britain
- ABC News Live
- bein Sports Xtra
- CBS News
- Chive TV
- Court TV
- ET Live
- Kitchen Nightmares
- MTV Pluto TV
- Pac 12 Insider
- PBS Kids
- Outdoor America
Use a VPN with Samsung TV Plus
If you watch live TV content with Samsung TV Plus on Firestick, you can access hundreds of available live TV channels. Although the Samsung TV Plus service is free, it might not be available in some countries.
To access its content and bypass its natural geo-blocks, you have to use the powerful Surfshark!
Here are some benefits of using Surfshark:
- Access live TV channels from Samsung TV Plus.
- Surfshark helps you bypass geo-blocks letting you stream exclusive TV content.
- It encrypts your entire internet traffic resulting in quicker streaming speeds.
- Prevents buffering and stuttering on your Fire TV stick.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Is Samsung TV Plus free?
Yes. The Samsung TV Plus IPTV service is 100% free.
Is the Samsung TV Plus service safe to use?
Yes. Let us remind you that it is not available in some countries. You have to use a VPN to access its content and bypass its geo-blocks.
Samsung TV Plus is a free IPTV service with hundreds of live TV channels. To open it on Firestick, you can sideload the IPTV Smarters Pro app and load an M3U playlist. Another method is using your Fire TV stick’s web browser and visit its official website.
We hope this article teaches you how to watch Samsung TV Plus on Firestick. Thank you for reading!