The article will help you on how to install Reddit.com Kodi Addon.
Reddit.com is an official Kodi addon that offers you lots of content from the official Reddit.com website. If you want to stay updated with the funny memes, latest news, trends on the internet this addon is a great option for you.
You can see shared content like pictures, videos, news, and more on Reddit. This addon also works well on Kodi 18. However, you cannot find this addon if you are using a Kodi 19 matrix. So, we suggest that before you try this addon make sure that you are not using Kodi 19.
This addon is also supported with different popular platforms such as Vimeo, YouTube, Liveleak, DailyMotion, and GfyCat.com. The good thing is you can also remove and add Reddits, to widen your source of content to enjoy. You can also get this add-on on Kodi’s official repository.
How to Install Reddit.com Kodi Addon
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can install Reddit.com on Kodi.
- Launch Kodi and click the Settings icon.
- Select Addons.
- Click Install from the repository.
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons.
- Select Reddit.com
- Click Install.
- Tap the OK button.
- Wait for the Reddit.com Add-on installed message to appear.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and scroll down to Addon.
- Then Select the Reddit.com Kodi Addon.
- That’s it! You can now watch any content that you want.
How to Install Reddit.com Kodi Addon with Screenshot
Follow the steps below:
1. Launch Kodi and click the Settings icon.
2. Select Addons.
3. Click Install from the repository.
4. Scroll down and select Video add-ons.
5. Select Reddit.com
6. Click Install.
7. Tap the OK button.
8. Wait for the Reddit.com Add-on installed message to appear.
9. Go back to the Kodi home screen and click Addon.
10. After that, select Reddit.com Kodi Addon.
11. That’s it! You can now watch any content that you want.
Features of Reddit.com Kodi Addon
- No registration and subscription required
- Easy to navigate the interface without using mouse toggle
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- The excellent content search function
- You can choose categories from Vimeo, YouTube, Liveleak, Dailymotion, and GfyCat.com.
- They also provide you the latest news videos to watch in high quality.
- It also allows you to add, remove and search for Reddit.
- Available autoplay for all, unwatched, unfinished videos.
- You can choose an Hourly and daily updated list of contents from the official Reddit website.
- Fast and less buffering experience.
- You can mark your content ads as Favourites.
- A regularly updated list of contents.
- You can choose content by Hour, Today, Week, Month, and Year.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Pros and Cons
- No registration and subscription needed
- It is an official Kodi addon that serves you legal content from the official Reddit.com
- Supported with different popular streaming platforms
- A regularly updated list of content.
- You need to download the addon and the content before you can access it.
Should I Use a VPN for
Absolutely Yes, having a Virtual Private Network on your device ensures that you are safe while using these Kodi addons and builds. Without a VPN you are not well secured while engaging with online activities because your internet service provider usually logs everything you do online, but with a VPN, you can now prevent snooping ISP and get the privacy you deserve.
This VPN also gives you a high speed of connection to enjoy smooth streaming online without any lags and buffering. Since there are lots of VPN to choose from online, we recommend IPVanish as your best choice, because it has a high standard and impressive features to offer.
One of the impressive features this VPN offers is the highest standard of encryption and unlimited bandwidth to offer in a budget-friendly way. If you want to know about the other service and features, this VPN has, kindly read our IPVANISH REVIEW.
Here are some of the reasons why it is our VPN of choice:
- Prevent ISPs from interfering with your connection and speed up your internet.
- It gives you unlimited bandwidth and makes your internet speed faster.
- Keep your identity anonymous to protect you from hackers, especially when you are using public wi-fi.
- Destroys geo-block and gains access to different content globally.
- Bypass censorship and restrictions.
- Lets’ you connect to over 40,000 anonymous IP addresses on over 1400 servers and 75+ locations.
- 100% zero logs and no IP address leaks.
- Keep your file protected from harmful malware.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.
Alternatives for Reddit.com Kodi Addons
We list down some of the Kodi addons that you can try. Kindly read their corresponding articles to know more about these add-ons.
Is the Reddit.com Kodi addon legal?
Yes, this addon is a legal Kodi addon, where you can assure that their content is from the official Reddit.com website.
Is the Reddit.com Kodi addon safe to use?
Yes, this addon is safe to use.
Is the Reddit.com Kodi add-on free?
Yes, this addon is free and allows you to access their content for free.
Do I need to use a VPN for this?
Yes, we always suggest using a VPN such as IPVanish to keep you safe and protected.
Reddit.com is from the official Kodi repository, where you can assure that all of their content to offer is from legitimate sources. This add-on has a very simple and easy-to-use interface that works well on Kodi 18. However, this add-on is not compatible with the Kodi 19 Matrix. The good thing with this addon is it offers you content from legitimate platforms such as YouTube and more. We hope this article helps you install the Reddit.com Kodi Addon.