Quibi TV is an American short-form streaming platform that provides quick-bite entertainment that suits any moment of your day. It lets you watch shows that feature the biggest stars in the world. Quibi TV offers episodes in 10 minutes or less. You can download the streaming platform now to start watching your favorite show – your first 2 weeks are free.
The streaming service lets you enjoy original comedies, inspiring documentaries, and movie-quality action & drama. It also offers Daily Essentials to let you stay informed on sports, news, culture, & finance. Quibi TV has fresh new shows premiere every week along with brand new episodes every day.
Quibi TV allows you to check your personalized feed to find out new shows, see trending episodes, or look for shows. You can download episodes to watch offline. Quibi TV users are in complete control of what they watch and how they watch it. Everything on Quibi TV is framed to fit the screen of your device.
Quibi TV App Installation on FireStick
1. Click Home on your remote & Select Find.
2. Click Search.
3. Type Quibi TV App, and select the Quibi TV app.
4. Click Download.
5. After the download is complete, click open to launch the app.
6. Now, you have installed the Quibi TV app on Firestick.
Moving the Newly Installed App to the Front
- Go back to Fire Stick Home Screen (you may click the Home Button on the Fire Stick remote)
- Go to Your Apps & Games/Channels
- Scroll once to the left
- Click See All
- All the newly installed apps are located at the bottom – you can move the Quibi TV app by clicking the Options button (at the right side of the Home Button)
- Click Move > move to front > and pick any spot you want to put the app
What are the genres on Quibi TV?
Quibi TV provides a wide range of genres, such as Action thriller, Drama, Horror anthology, Crime drama, Psychological thriller, Science fiction drama, Horror, and many more.
Compared to other major streaming platforms, the user interface of Quibi could appear to be basic but still, it’s sleek & intuitive. Upon launching the app, users will see the For You section straight away wherein they can view the show’s cast, title, crew, as well as other related details about it. Continuing on one part that has the video for a couple of seconds leads to autoplay and tapping on any content will instantly start playing. However, if you wish to see a pop-up menu that lets you discover more info, episodes, and allows you to follow the episodes or share its videos, you can press & hold on a show or select the icon’s three-dot.
If you want to watch Quibi on your television, use Amazon FireStick to stream shows on the big screen. For more ways to stream, you can download & install the Quibi TV app on Android TV, Google Chromecast, Apple TV, and sign in with your Quibi TV account.
- Quibi TV subscription starts after the free trial, if able to be applied, and will auto-renew every month
- The streaming platform lets you switch plans in the in-app settings. Or you may cancel your subscription anytime through the Play Store
- Your payment will be billed to your Play Store account every month unless you turned auto-renew off at least 1 day before the renewal date
- The app lets you control your subscription & auto-renewal through your Play Store account settings & opting for Subscriptions.
- If you cancel your subscription, it will take effect if the current subscription period ends
- Quibi TV doesn’t offer refunds, and unused portions of your free trial will be canceled when you change the existing Quibi subscription.
Download Your Favorite Shows
Quibi TV provides its users the capability to download their favorite shows to watch offline, ranging from comedy, drama, documentaries, sports, or news, which means users can watch bite-sized portions of it even without an internet connection. However, the most headline feature of Quibi TV is called Turnstyle. Its other creative styles, like credits or text, are optimized.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Always Use A VPN While Using Your Firestick
Using Virtual Private Network or VPN can be very handy on a Fire TV Stick. Thanks to a VPN service, you can access platforms or services that are unavailable in your country or bypass the meaningless restrictions that several platforms sometimes impose. When you use Fire TV Stick, an encrypted Virtual Private Network service provider is highly recommended to hide your online activities, identity, and location. Many FireStick users prefer IPVanish VPN service for privacy, price, and speed.
Providing the fastest server speeds and amazing live chat support, IPVanish VPN is also an easy-to-use VPN app. Make sure to enable the VPN service when you are streaming on the internet.
- Unblocks Netflix, Disney+, and lots more
- 10 simultaneous devices
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Robust encryption
- Great download speed
- Zero log policy
- Great customer service
- Compatible with Android, Windows, Linux, iOS, Mac, and other routers
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.
Pros & Cons
- Watch episodes ideal for in-between moments
- Download episodes & watch them offline
- Sleek & intuitive user interface
- Turnstyle feature
- Dual-stream consumes huge data
- TV streaming not supported
Is the Quibi TV APK safe to download?
Quibi TV is completely safe to download & install on Android devices – such as Amazon Firestick, Google Chromecast, smartphones, and tablets.
Is Quibi TV safe?
Yes, Quibi TV is completely safe to use.
Now you know how to stream the Quibi TV on your Amazon Firestick. It is a great video streaming app, especially if you like to be entertained during in-between moments. Please feel free to let us know what you think of Quibi TV in the comments section below.