POVico Kodi Build
This article will show you how to install POVico Kodi Build on Firestick/Android.
The7o9Repository’s POVico is a Kodi build that enables you to stream movies and TV shows. There are several categories to choose from, including Movies, TV Shows, Favorites, and Addons. In addition, you can view the subcategories of Genres, Premieres, Trending, and Years.
Furthermore, we’d like to inform you that POVico is a third-party Build and is not accessible from the official Kodi repository. In other words, Kodi is not responsible for any hazards linked with it, such as data breaches. To protect your identity while using this Build, it is therefore best to utilize a VPN like Surfshark.
To further guarantee that your device is always protected from internet threats, we also advise using antivirus software such as TotalAV.
How to Install POVico Kodi Build on Firestick
Below is the step-by-step guide on how you can install POVico Kodi Build:
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick. Click on the gear wheel icon (Settings)
2. Select “System”
3. Scroll down to “Add-ons” Then Go to “Unknown sources” then toggle it on.
4. Select “Yes”. Then using your Firestick remote, press the return button to go back to the System page
5. Now choose “File Manager”
6. Scroll down and select “Add source”
7. Click “<None>”
8. Type in “https://zaxxon709.github.io/repo” then click “OK”
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “zax” or any other name to help you quickly identify it. Click “OK”. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote.
10. Select “Add-ons”
11. Choose “Install from zip file”
12. Click “Yes”
13. Select “zax”
14. Then click on the zip file URL for Kodi 20 Nexus – 709-1.0-Nexus.zip
15. Wait for the notification “The 7o9Repo Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
16. Then click “Install from repository”
17. Select “The7o9Repo”
18. Then choose “Program add-ons”
19. Click on “7o9Wizard”
20. Then click “Install”
21. Simply wait for the “7o9Wizard Add-on installed” notification
22. Click “Close”
23. Then choose “Yes”
24. Select “POVico”
25. Click “Continue”
26. The POVico Kodi Build will then start to download. Once done, Click “OK” to force close Kodi
27. Relaunch Kodi. That’s it, POVico Kodi Build is now successfully installed on your Firestick
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- Contains Movies and TV shows.
- Its genres include Action, Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Crime, Documentary, Drama, Family, Fantasy, History, Horror, Music, Mystery, Romance, Science Fiction, Thriller, War, and Western.
- The categories for streaming videos are Genres, Premieres, Trending, and Years.
- Supports Real-Debrid, AllDebrid, and Premiumize.
- Allows you to sync your Trakt account to access your watchlist.
- Trakt Menu can also be enabled.
Pros & Cons
- An interface that is both simple and attractive.
- The content’s IMDb rating is available.
- No free materials are offered.
- POV Kodi Addon is the only one that comes pre-installed.
Stream Safely with a VPN
You’ll never know who has access to your information if you use unofficial Kodi builds like POVico. Furthermore, you won’t even be aware if a third-party developer has already taken your data or for what reason. Because of this, we constantly advise using a VPN when streaming, especially when using unofficial Kodi Builds.
A VPN will disguise your real IP address, making it impossible for anyone to track your online activity. You can be guaranteed that you will have anonymous streaming, which will prevent any unauthorized logs or data breaches. The following are some more advantages of using Surfshark.
- Its Cleanweb feature will stop malware and advertisements.
- It has a cookie consent pop-up blocker built in.
- If your VPN connection is suddenly dropped, it contains a kill switch that will quickly cut off your connection.
- You can access content from anywhere in the globe due to its ability to get around geo-restrictions.
- It ensures zero logs and no IP address leaks.
- Protects an unlimited number of simultaneous connections.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
What is POVico Kodi Build?
POVico is a Kodi Build that allows you to watch movies and TV episodes from a variety of genres.
Is POVico Kodi Build safe?
The URL repository for POVico doesn’t have any harmful or infected files. To make sure you are not viewing hazardous content, it is still safe to provide your device with an antivirus like TotalAV.
Is POVico Kodi Build legal?
The legality of the content POVico offers cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, it is better to only access materials that are in the public domain and are exempt from copyright laws.
POVico has an excellent user interface that allows you to watch movies and TV shows. Additionally, it supports Real Debrid, AllDebrid, and Premiumize so you may watch HD streaming links while using this Build. Furthermore, you can connect your Trakt account to this Build to access your watchlist. However, POV is the only preinstalled addon on this Build, so you might need to add other addons you want.