Planet Diggz Kodi Build Overview
This guide will show you how to install Planet Diggz Kodi Build on Firestick.
If you’re a Diggz lover or just a casual user, you’ll be excited to learn about Planet Diggz Kodi Build. Planet Diggz is a Kodi Build from the well-known Diggz Repository that offers a wide range of streaming options. You can watch Live TV, Movies, TV Shows, Sports, or even stream Music by using this Build.
In addition, you may locate some of the featured add-ons, such as Umbrella, Asgard, Chains, Fen, Homelander, KodiVerse, Scrubs, Seren, Shadow, and The Crew. As a result, with these add-ons, you may be certain of getting the best streaming experience possible.
Additionally, we want to make sure you understand that Planet Diggz is a third-party Build and isn’t offered by the official Kodi Repository. So to prevent any undesired data breaches, remember to turn on your Surfshark VPN before installing it on your device.
How To Install Planet Diggz Kodi Build on Firestick
You can find the detailed steps on how you can install Planet Diggz Kodi Build on Firestick below:
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick. Click on the gear wheel icon (Settings)
2. Select “System”
3. Scroll down to “Add-ons” Then Go to “Unknown sources” then toggle it on.
4. Select “Yes”. Then using your Firestick remote, press the return button to go back to the System page
5. Now choose “File Manager”
6. Scroll down and select “Add source”
7. Click “<None>”
8. Type in “https://diggz1.me/diggzrepo” then click “OK”
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “diggzrepo” or any other name that will help you identify it quickly. Click “OK”. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote
10. Select “Add-ons”
11. Choose “Install from zip file”
12. Click “Yes”
13. Select “diggzrepo”
14. Then click on the zip file URL – zip
15. Wait for the notification “Diggz Repository Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
16. Then click “Install from repository”
17. Select “Diggz Repository”
18. Then choose “Program add-ons”
19. Click on “Chef Nexus Wizard”
20. Then click “Install”
21. Simply wait for the “Chef Nexus Wizard Add-on installed” notification
22. Click “Close”
23. Then choose “Yes”
24. Click open.
25. Click Build Menu.
26. Choose Planet Diggz version 1.4
27. Click “Continue” And The Build will then start to install, just wait for it.
28. Once Done, Kodi will then force to close just tap OK then Relaunch Kodi.
29. That’s it Planet Diggz is installed.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Install Surfshark on Firestick
- Contains live TV, movies, television shows, sports, and music
- The following add-ons are accessible: The Crew, Chains, Seren, Asgard, Umbrella, Fen, Homelander, and KodiVerse.
- The “Sports Section” features ESPN Channels, Bally/RSN, Motorheads, Hunting and Fishing, Sports Replays, Sports Live PPV, and Miscellaneous Networks.
- The music section has tabs for music videos, concerts, playlists, party modes, artists, and more.
- Real Debrid, Premiumize, AllDebrid, Link Snappy, and Debrid Link are all compatible.
- The Homescreen has a weather forecast.
- Customization is available for skin colors, VIDO OSD, Music OSD, Live TV, and Main Menu
- SiLVO Extras offer backdrop animation, rotation speed, language flags, live background for movie sets, display runtime in hours and minutes, and other features.
Pros & Cons
- Many Addons come pre-installed.
- Provides a wide range of streaming choices.
- It has a sophisticated user interface.
- It was challenging for me to navigate the Build.
- Certain areas are inaccessible.
Should I Use Planet Diggz Kodi Build with a VPN?
Yes, using a VPN with the Planet Diggz Kodi Build is recommended. This is because Planet Diggz is a Kodi Build that is not available through the official Kodi Repository. Therefore, Kodi will not be liable for any data breaches or risks it poses to your device. Furthermore, the usage of these builds is very risky given that Kodi explicitly denies any responsibility for any of these damages. Because of this, using a VPN is the best thing you can do to protect yourself.
With the help of a VPN like Surfshark, you may hide your identity on any Build or Addon you visit by using an anonymous IP address. By doing this, you can be certain that you are not leaving any traces on these builds and add-ons that could be used to connect you to your real IP. Here are a few more benefits of using Surfshark:
- It contains a Cleanweb feature that will stop malware and advertisements.
- There is also a cookie consent popup blocker available.
- You can turn on two-factor authentication to increase account security.
- You can access content from anywhere in the globe thanks to Surfshark’s ability to get around geographic limitations.
- It allows an unlimited number of connections at once.
- You won’t need to worry about data caps because there is unlimited bandwidth available.
- In the event of a VPN failure, it contains a kill switch that will immediately disconnect your device from the internet.
- Hides your internet activity from your ISP, preventing ISP throttling that causes lags and buffering.
- There will be no logs and no IP address leaks.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the Surfshark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of Surfshark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The Surfshark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing Surfshark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your Surfshark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
Install Surfshark on Firestick
What is Planet Diggz Kodi Build?
Planet Diggz is a Kodi Build from the Diggz Repository that offers a wide range of streaming options such as Live TV, Movies, TV Shows, Sports, and much more.
Is Planet Diggz Kodi Build Safe?
Yes, installing and using the Planet Diggz Kodi Build on any device is safe. However, it is still preferable to utilize Surfshark’s VPN and antivirus software to ensure secure and virus-free access.
Is Planet Diggz Kodi Build Legal?
The legality of the streams offered by Planet Diggz Kodi Build cannot be guaranteed. Still, it’s best to just access materials that are in the public domain to be sure that copyright regulations do not apply to them.
Planet Diggz Kodi Build meets practically all of your streaming demands. This Build allows you to watch movies, TV shows, live TV, and sports. It also includes music streaming, which is a plus. Furthermore, it supports premium streaming services, guaranteeing that you’ll find the best links for your desired movie or television show.