One Nation Kodi Build
In this article, we will help you install One Nation Kodi Build on Firestick.
One Nation Kodi build is behind some of the most popular builds available on Kodi. They offer an all-in-one solution. With various themes including Star Wars and Mario. One Nation has remained popular because it’s relatively small in size for a build and keeps updated with add ons which work, so reduces the bloat many builds have with an excessive number of addons.
What is Kodi?
Kodi started as a piece of homebrew software for Xbox gamers to store and play media on their Xbox in 2002. Since then it has grown to become an enormous piece of feature-rich software with millions of downloads.
Run and maintained by the XMBC Foundation, Kodi is now in its 18th major version and continue to grow and improve. Its main draw is the extensive library of add ons, both official and from unknown sources. These add ons give unlimited additional functionality from allowing you to watch Live TV in Romania to the latest Holly wood blockbuster.
Kodi has been the media player of choice for Android TV users because it has a 10-foot user interface that scales Android applications to be seen on a TV and can be used, using a TV remote.
What is a Build?
A build is a preconfigured Kodi file that contains add ons, skins and customized settings.
They are a great place to start if you are new to Kodi, as it means you can fresh install an all in one package which has everything you could need. Rather than having to find and install each add on one by one.
What is One Nation Kodi Build?
One Nation was previously known as Pyramid originally. The original developer decided to move and handed over the codebase to a new developer. For a brief time, it was then known as The Dogs Bollocks before becoming One Nation
- Massive range of add ons
- Low size suitable for low Ram devices like the Amazon Firestick
- Updated and from a trusted source
- High-speed link fetching
- Up to 10 sources used for scrapers
- Easy to navigate UI
- Fully integrated with Trakt, RealDebrian, Premiumize
- Live Sports and IPTV section
How to Install One Nation Kodi Build
Get up and running with One Nation using these steps
- Start from the Kodi Home Screen
- Click on Settings then System
- Turn on Unknown sources, so that Kodi can recognize files, not from the official Kodi Add-On library
- Go back to the previous screen and click File Manager
- Click add source
- “Add None”
- In the “Enter the paths or browse for the media locations” pop up that comes up, type the following into the URL bar: http://www.onenation.info/Portal/ (Sometimes URL’s can go down or stop working if that happens Google a Mirror URL for the above)
- Name the source 1Nation
- Go back to the Add ons menu
- Click the box icon above the video add ons selection on the menu
- Install from Zip file
- Click the file named 1 Nation then install from repository
- Go to Build Menu once the installation completes
- Choose the build which you prefer
- Choose Force close once the build has installed and restart Kodi
- Your One Nation Build will be installed and you will have a brand-new layout and a host of new add ons to play with
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Is it Safe to Use?
One Nation is one of the oldest and most respected repositories on Kodi, with a long history of releasing quality files.
Your biggest danger will come from corrupted files downloaded from non-official websites and URLs.
Is it Legal or Grey?
One Nation is a grey area but not by much. The build can hardly claim to be legal as it acts as a media library between illegal torrenting websites that host copyrighted content illegally and users.
Its saving grace is that One Nation does not store and host the content itself. Having said that we don’t recommend you use Kodi with an unencrypted connection as you will find over time some and then all of the add ons will stop working as their IP addresses are denied access by your Internet Service provider.
Should I Use This App With a VPN?
Yes, always use a VPN, and by that we mean a VPN you pay for and has trusted reviews.
Without a VPN some of your Kodi addons may not work, your ISP will log your browsing history, and third parties can track back your home location and IP address.
We recommend installing an active VPN on your device before downloading and installing One Nation. This is to keep your connection encrypted and anonymous. We recommend Best SurfShark Deal.
Note: For more information about SurfShark, please read our SurfShark REVIEW.
How to Install Surfshark on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Is it Free?
When Was It Released?
One Nation dates back to 2017 and offers a massive array of builds in cool and funky skins from a variety of themes from Star Trek to Nintendo
Tough to know why you would need another build, as you could just pick another one of the many available under One Nation. But here are a few of our favorites:
- No Limits Magic
If all else fails, just use Google to find the best working builds for that month or check our list of Best Kodi Builds.
One Nation Kodi Build is one of the best and most trusted build providers out there.
Importantly for us, they keep the size down. Coming in at around 300MB when some builds can reach over half a GB. Size is important to keep down if you are using a low RAM device like a basic Amazon Firestick.
Bloated builds can cause your Kodi application to freeze repeatedly or even crash altogether.
Don’t worry too much about getting the wrong build, if you change your mind you can always just install a fresh version of Kodi or revert it back to factory settings.
Also, with One Nation Kodi build you get over 40 different builds to choose from. Each one custom-made and of varying sizes. Simply put, there is something for everyone and it’s difficult to think why you would need another repository.