How to Install Mammoth Kodi Build
Mammoth is one build to try on your Kodi. Not only does it allow you to stream tons of movies seamlessly, but you will also be able to stream music, tv-series, and lots more.
In this article, you will learn how to install the Mammoth Kodi build successfully.
Before we start our step by step guide on how to install Mammoth Kodi build, first of all, we need to understand what the Mammoth build is.
The Mammoth build is a Kodi build that has a huge collection of addons and streamable content. The Mammoth is famous among Kodi fans and it is compatible with almost all streaming devices including Amazon Fire TV and Firestick devices.
Though it offers an awesome experience, the Mammoth Kodi build, like many, has a few addons that don’t work properly, so if you encounter an issue with one of the addons most interesting to you, check out our guides to other Kodi builds.
It is advisable to reset your Kodi settings to default before you run any installation of Kodi builds. The resetting is very easy and fast and can be done on any streaming device you have installed Kodi on.
One good thing about the Mammoth build is that it is compatible with the latest version of Kodi 18 Leia. The mammoth build has got tons of tools, wizards, and plenty of addons and other amazing features geared towards making your streaming experience memorable and awesome.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services
Don’t use Kodi without a VPN:
We advise using a VPN any time you stream online especially with Kodi. This is because your internet service provider is monitoring and tracking your online activities. In this case, we recommend IPVANISHVPN. IPVANISHVPN offers you the needed online security and privacy.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
How to Install Mammoth Kodi Build
The below steps will guide you on how to install mammoth Kodi Build.
The very first step is to turn on the unknown source “ON”. To do so, you will have to launch your Kodi app and allow it to run properly. When the Kodi app is already running, navigate on your Kodi app screen and click on the settings icon. This will bring a new window. From there you will choose the option of the system.
- When you click on systems, it will open a new window; on the new window, scroll through to ADD-ONS and click on unknown sources. From here, you can turn on the unknown source. Once you click ON, it will bring out a warning message; click YES and the warning message will disappear.
- Once this is done, then navigate back to the systems page. From the systems page, scroll through to “add source”. Then it will bring out a new window. You will see “Add file source”. Navigate to where you will find <none>.
- Click on it. It will open a new window where you will prompt to enter the media path URL: http://www.lostkodi.appboxes.co/. After entering the URL, click “OK”. A new window will appear, where you will be prompted to enter a name for the media source.
- You may choose any name you want, but often we suggest you use “Lost Build wizard”.
- After entering the name, click “Ok. Once done, return to the system page and click on the ADD ON option.
- When you click on the addon, it will open a window where you will see the list of instructions. Navigate to “install from zip file”.
- It will bring out the “install from zip file” option. Carefully scroll to the name you used to save the file earlier (here we used Lost build wizard).
- Once you find the name you used to save it earlier, click on it.
- You will see a new window with an option like this: plugin.program.lostbuildswizard.zip and click on it. It will install the mammoth build for the first time.
- Once the installation is done, a message will pop up notifying you.
- You will find on your screen, another notification message; from here, you can choose what to activate on your mammoth build. Once you are done highlighting, click continue.
- When you click continue, a new window will pop up with “thank you for choosing lost builds wizard” click on “build menu”.
- At this point, different versions of the Kodi builds will come out in a new window. Navigate to find the mammoth build with this name “mammoth v2.3.
- Once you click on this, it will take you to a different window where you will see options like; FRESH INSTALL or STANDARD INSTALL. These two options are different we recommend you to choose fresh install (this option erases and then install the mammoth build while standard build only installs new build).
- Once you clicked on it, scroll through to continue and click on it.
- At this juncture, the installation should begin. The installation may take a few minutes, depending on your internet speed.
- Wait while the installation is completing. Once the installation is completed, a pop-up message will appear prompting you to force close or reload your profile. Choose force close.
- Once you click on force close, your Kodi app will exit automatically.
- Go back and launch your Kodi app. Once you launched your Kodi app, your new mammoth build is ready.
- Navigate on your new build. You can search for movies, tv shows music and lots more on your new build.
Install Mammoth Build on Kodi for Firestick, Android, PC, Mac – 2020
1. Select the cogwheel in the upper left corner.
2. Select System on the bottom left.
3. Hover over or select Add-ons on the left. Select Unknown sources to enable.
4. Click Yes to enable third-party addons.
5. Click on File manager.
6. Click on Add source.
7. Click on None to add the URL path source.
8. Type in http://www.lostkodi.appboxes.co (remember you can also get this from the Xanax and One Nation repositories)
9. Click on OK.
10. Name the source lostkodi (the name can actually be anything you want. You just need to remember what you named it.)
11. Click on OK.
12. Take one step back to the System screen. Click on Add-ons.
13. Click on Install from zip file.
14. Click on lostkodi.
15. Click on plugin.program.lostbuildswizard.zip
16. Wait until you see a pop-up in the upper right saying Lost Builds Wizard Add-on installed. It might take up to a couple of minutes.
17. Click on Continue.
18. Select Build Menu
19. Choose Mammoth v2.5
20. Select FRESH INSTALL (Erase, then Install New Build).
21. Select Continue.
22. Wait for the download to finish.
23. Click on Force Close.
24. There you go, Mammoth Kodi Build is installed. Enjoy Watching!
Movies on mammoth Kodi build
We checked out a few movies on the mammoth build. You will find categories of movies such as horror, adventure, sci-fi. When we played the Parasite and Wretched movies; they played smoothly, indicating that Mammoth build offers seamless streaming. You will also find music and TV shows on the Mammoth build.
As a note: We tried streaming over 10 adult movies through the Mammoth build and all showed error messages. If you’d like a Kodi build for adult content, check out one of the others reviewed on our site.
Installing the Mammoth build is very easy and fast when you follow the above-stated guides. The Mammoth build is not our favorite Kodi build out there, but it offers you great features that will enable you to enjoy smooth streaming.