VPN services work hard to keep web users anonymous & secure every time they go online. However, what happens when VPN services that are designed to keep web users safe are detected and blocked? This is called VPN blocking, and it is a huge problem.
Some websites, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), governments, and online services actively look for Virtual Private Networks and obstruct their connections. Whereas, you can’t access content from across the globe or even use a VPN service for anonymous surfing on a public WiFi network.
Nonetheless, you can avoid these blocks with the right VPN service provider like IPVanish VPN service and a little knowledge. You can also maintain your security & privacy. Plus, IPVanish offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, thus, you can try the VPN service risk-free.
Keep reading this article to know how to make a VPN undetectable.
Ways To Make a VPN Undetectable for VPN Blockers
- Choose the Right VPN that will successfully bypass all restrictions. Then, you must use an obfuscated server. If you use an obfuscated server, it will hide your VPN traffic completely. An obfuscated server scrambles data to make the VPN traffic seem like any other web traffic. However, only high-quality Virtual Private Networks have this feature.
- Utilize a Dedicated IP Address – VPNs with dedicated IP addresses are another amazing feature that you can purchase on top of your VPN subscription. VPN services utilize shared IP addresses. If numerous individuals use a VPN service with the same IP address to access a streaming service like Netflix, all the streaming platform needs to do is obstruct that IP address. But, a dedicated IP address aids in avoiding this problem by giving you a distinctive IP address.
- Switch Server – Sometimes, just switching to another server in the same region can unblock the VPN service. Thus, consider a VPN service that provides unlimited server switching.
- Change Ports – Ports are tracked and to bypass detection, you just need to switch ports.
- You Must Change Security Protocols – Most VPN services provide a variety of security protocols so users can switch if there’s a VPN block.
- Switch to Mobile Data – If you’re at school or work, you can bypass most VPN blocks if you disconnect from the public WiFi network and switch to mobile data.
- Use Tor (the onion routing) Browser – Tor is an open-source browser that allows you to surf the internet anonymously. People can find VPN services that are compatible with the Tor browser. That provides an additional layer of security. Because your IP address & traffic cannot be identified, it will be harder to block you.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
VPN features that can help to keep the service undetectable for VPN blockers
You must know some things to look for in VPNs! Using a Virtual Private Network to bypass blocking is not a feature every VPN can achieve. You must look for the following features below:
- Provides numerous servers in multiple locations.
- A VPN should regularly refresh its IP addresses servers.
- The service you chose can be customized so you can link it to numerous ports
- The VPN must have obfuscated proxy technology
Is there a possibility to trick VPN blockers with free VPN services?
Free VPN services are unlikely to do this task well, and you must accept this. To start with, free VPN services provide minimal servers, meaning there’s a higher chance of the VPN service getting blacklisted.
To ensure the VPN service is not detected by platforms & websites looking for it, you must opt for a high-quality service provider. A VPN service that provides state-of-the-art features, such as numerous security protocols, obfuscated VPN servers, as well as a vast network of IP addresses.
The Best VPN To Use – IPVanish VPN Service
Using Virtual Private Network or VPN service can be very useful. Thanks to a VPN service, web users can access platforms, services, or websites that are unavailable in their country or bypass restrictions that numerous platforms sometimes impose. When you utilize the internet, an encrypted Virtual Private Network service provider is highly recommended to conceal your activities, location, as well as identity. Tons of internet users choose IPVanish for privacy, price, and speed.
Offering superfast servers and astounding live chat support, the IPVanish VPN service is also an easy-to-use app. Ensure to turn the IPVanish on when you’re streaming on the internet.
- 10 simultaneous devices
- Strict NO log policy
- Unblocks Disney+, Hulu, Netflix, and many more
- Great customer service
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Great download speed
- Robust encryption
- Compatible with Android, Windows, Linux, iOS, and other routers
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.
Why Do VPN Services Get Blocked?
There are tons of reasons why websites and platforms block VPN services. If you’re in a country with tough digital surveillance, Virtual Private Network blocking is more intense.
- Government Restrictions – some governments block websites that do not support their country’s culture and values
- Streaming Location Restrictions – several streaming platforms lock down their content to particular countries
- Copyright – Some ISPs limit the use of VPN to stop copyright infringement.
- Workplace & School Censorship – some workplaces and schools set up restrictions so you cannot access particular platforms or websites.
Is VPN legal?
Yes, it is completely legal to download, install, and use.
Is VPN safe?
Yes, Virtual Private Network or VPN is safe to use and has no viruses & malware. Nonetheless, if you keep downloading or using third-party apps, it’s recommended to use a VPN so the app developers won’t be able to log your internet activities.
What devices can the VPN be installed on?
VPNs are compatible and function the best with devices running the Android operating system, including Amazon Firestick, Fire TV Cubes, Nvidia Shield, Kindle Fire Tablet, as well as other Android TV Boxes. It also runs on the iOS operating system.
In this article, we have provided you with information on how to make VPN undetectable. The information above should really help you boost your internet experience. Hope you’ve learned a lot about VPNs.
Nonetheless, always remember to use A VPN every time you use the internet. Please feel free to let us know what you think of this article in the comments section below.