X-cine.tv Kodi Addon Overview
If you are a fan of watching movies, then X-cine.tv Kodi Addon is for you. This add-on offers magnetic links to stream Live TV shows, movies, music, documentaries, music videos and so much more. This add-on houses categories and subcategories of movies, TV shows, kids sections, and lots more.
X-cine.tv Kodi Addon features kids and utility sections which include tools, a search bar for new releases, high-rated movies, and trending entertainment.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
How to Install X-cine.tv Kodi Addon with a Screenshot
Follow these simple steps:
1. On your Firestick, open Kodi and go to Settings.
2. Select on System.
3. Click on the Add-ons menu and Turn ON the Unknown Sources.
4. Select Yes when the box appears.
5. Go back one step and click on File Manager.
6. Select the Add Source.
7. A box will pop up, so click on the ‘None’ option.
8. Now type in this URL- http://ghost-repo.de/ and click OK.
9. Name this URL as goodfellas and tap OK.
10. After that, go back to the system menu and select Add-ons.
11. Click Install from Zip File
12. When the box pop-up, select goodfellas or any name you have given.
13. Now, click on the repository.Ghost.zip
14. Wait a few minutes for the addon to be installed. After that, an icon will appear at the top menu.
15. Tap the Install from Repository
16. Then select Ghost Repo from the list
17. Click on Video Add-ons
18. Select the X-cine.tv
19. Click the Install button
20. Tap the OK button
21. Wait for the X-cine.tv Add-on installed message to appear.
22. Go back to the Kodi home screen and scroll down to Addon.
23. From the Video Add-on, select the X-cine.tv Add-on icon
24. That’s it! Choose from the categories and enjoy.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Always Use Kodi With a VPN
Online streaming of entertainment has nowadays become a habit for some people. A VPN is software that protects your IP address whenever you stream online.
There’s no need to get bored while at home as you can easily stream. However, as you stream online or access the internet, it is advisable to get protected by installing a VPN.
Importance Of a VPN
Security and protection
Stay secure and protected over the internet service provider network with a VPN. This is achieved via encryption and masking of your IP address over the ISP network. When this happens, you will be able to stream anonymously without having your IP address monitored or tracked.
With a VPN, you will be able to bypass restrictions due to location via changing your IP address. When you change your IP address to a different server, you will be able to stream from anywhere around the world without any restrictions. For maximum protection and security, install Surfshark.
Features of Surfshark
- Best yet affordable with up to 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Leak protection policy: your data will be kept confidential from third parties.
- Zero log policy: all your browsing history will be deleted from their database.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.