TajoFun is a third-party build found within the EzzerMacs Wizard Repository. This build comes with exciting and beautiful features and lots of tools to improve the streaming experience. TajoFun Build is one of our best builds for 2022. You will find in TajoFun Build tons of addons in various categories and subcategories.
This tutorial will teach you how to install TajoFun Build in different streaming devices especially on Kodi versions krypton 17.6 and Leia 18.8. You can as well install this build on any device that supports Kodi such as computers (laptop and desktop), Roku, tablets, smartphones, Chromecast, and many more. TajoFun Build is a lightweight build and as such, it works well on Amazon Firestick. This build is feature-rich with the following:
TajoFun Build is jam-packed with huge addons offering movies. Not only that you will find in this build addons offering free documentaries, sports events, kids Tube, cartoons, anime, and many more. TajoFun Build also houses apps, tools, weather, and many more widgets that improve the streaming experience.
TajoFun Build is compatible with the following operating systems: iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, Amazon-powered devices, and lots more. You can as well install this build on a computer (both laptop and desktop), smartphone, tablets, Chromecast, Roku, and many more. This build supports the following audio format; AAC, AVI, MIDI, MP3, and many more. This build also supports video formats such as MP4, AVI, and many other formats.
If you are familiar with Amazon firestick, then Kodi is something you must have come across. It is an open-source streaming software. It allows you to access and stream all kinds of free entertainment content such as movies, sports events, documentaries, animes, cartoons and so much more. Kodi also allows you to download and save files and share it with anyone connected to Kodi.
This software was released in 2002 as an Xbox media player. However, it was changed to the Xbox media center in 2003 which remained until 2014. That said, the name was changed from the Xbox media center to Kodi by the XBMC foundation which overseer’s this software media content.
A lot of people do not fancy the use of this software on their devices because of the security issues it has. This is because Kodi allows the installation of third-party addons and builds; as you are aware, the majority of the third-party add-ons do not have the copyright to most of the content they provide and as such, you as a user, might be sued for accessing copyrighted content. That is why using Kodi with a VPN is highly recommended for security, privacy, and anonymity reasons.
Features of Kodi Include
- Supports the installation of third-party addons and builds. You will find third-party apps and many more on this software.
- Allows you to access and stream lots of free content like sports, documentaries, tv shows, live tv programs, music, anime, cartoons, and many more. Kodi also features sections such as search, tools, wizards, ETC.
- This software only occupies just a bit of your device’s storage memory. It supports different audio formats like mp3. AAC, AVI, and more.
- You can install this software on various streaming devices such as computers: both laptops and desktops, Chromecast, smartphones, tablets, smartTV, AppleTV, Roku, and many others.
- It allows you to access and stream free content such as free movies, sports, documentaries, anime, cartoons, sports documentaries, and many more.
A Kodi build allows you to install multiple addons in a single installation; that is, instead of installing addons separately, a build comes with tons of addons with a single installation. That said, a build is familiar to addons in the sense that they both offer free and paid entertainment content. Most Kodi builds will consume large storage memory on your device and as such, it makes installing such builds on low memory devices like amazon firestick. Also, their low memory builds which you can easily install on low memory devices such as Amazon Firestick or Fire TV.
One good side of builds is that it offers you different options; that is, you will have tons of add-ons to choose from. You will also have numerous apps and other tools that will improve your streaming experience.
Features of a Kodi build are the following:
- Comes with a huge database of free movies, tv shows, documentaries, sports, anime, cartoons and so much more.
- Compatible on all devices that support Kodi apps such as a tablet, smartphones, smart TV, computer, AppleTV, and many others.
- You can customize the interface to suit your taste.
- The interface is neat, clutter-free, well-structured, and many more. Many Kodi builds come with customizable themes and skins. ( you can download and install more themes and skins)
- A build can be installed on any operating system that supports Kodi such as Linux, iOS, Windows, and Android
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Guideline on How to Install TajoFun Build
The first thing to do when installing any addon or build on Kodi is to ensure that the unknown source of your Kodi app is turned ON. Once it’s already turned ON, you can then proceed with downloading and installing the EzzerMac wizard repository file and then install the TajoFun build afterward.
The Following Steps Will Guide You Through
Step 1. Launch your Kodi all
Step 2. On the home menu or screen, scroll up and select the setting icon
Step 3. Scroll down and select the system option. Next, click on addons and then click ok YES to enable the unknown sources.
Step 4. Return to the home screen.
Step 5. Scroll up and click on the setting icon. Next, on the new window, click ok file manager
Step 6. Scroll down and click on add source and click on <none>
Step 7. Type the media source link http://ezzer-mac.com/repo and select OK.
Step 8. Click ok Enter a name for the media source and type “Tajofun” and then select Ok.
Step 9. Navigate back to the home screen. Click ok addons. Next, scroll up and click on the addon installer icon.
Stoe 10. Select install from zip file.
Step 11. Click on “Tajofun” and then select repository.ezzermacswizard.zip and wait for the addon-enabled notification.
Step 12. Click on install from the repository and select program addons.
Step 13. Next, click on EzzerMac Wizard (do not click on EzzerMac)
Step 14. Next, click on install.
Step 15. Wait for add-on installed notification.
St 16. On the pop, click DISMISS.
step 17. Next, click on continue.
Step 18. Select CLICK HERE on the new window that will appear.
Step 19. Go back to the home menu and click on addons.
Step 20. Click on programs
Step 21. EzzerMac wizard and click on builds.
Step 22. On the list of builds that will appear, click on FunsterBe and highlight TajoFun.
Step 23. Click fresh install
Step 24. Click YES.
Step 25. Wait for the build to complete the installation. Once the installation is done, click force close.
Step 26. Restart Kodi and enjoy the TajoFun build.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Protect Yourself with a VPN
If you pay attention, you will realize that the number of internet hackers has drastically increased. Whatever you are doing online these days is being monitored and recorded either by your internet service provider network or by third parties such as hackers or government agencies. That is why we strongly recommend installing a VPN on your device.
A VPN is software that does encryption and masking on your IP address. When this happens, your IP address will appear on the internet service provider as a secure, private, and anonymous user. There are many benefits of installing a VPN on your device. These include security and privacy, bypassing restrictions due to locations, beating third-party monitoring, and many more.
Benefits of installing a VPN on your device include:
When you install a VPN on your device, you need not worry about your online activities being monitored or recorded. This is achieved when a VPN does encryption and masking on your IP address. With this, your IP address will appear private, secure, and anonymous on the internet service provider network.
- Bypass restrictions due to location
Many websites use geolocation to protect their content from unintended audiences. Many streaming apps and software apply location restrictions as well. For example, NetFlix USA does not allow people outside of the US to access its content. So how can someone from Canada or Australia access and stream content from Netflix USA? The only solution is to install a VPN and change your location to a different server. This is achieved when you choose a different server on the VPN list of servers.
- Overcome third-party monitoring
It may interest you to know that each time you access the internet, your internet service provider keeps a log of sites and activities you did online. Not only that, other third parties might be spying on your online activities without your permission. That said, the only way you can bypass this is to install a VPN on your device. Installing a VPN will keep you anonymous and no one will be able to monitor or track your only activities.
If you are fond of using public internet connections such as Public WI-FI, then you might be prey to a potential hacker using the same connection with you. For 24/7 security and privacy, install a VPN.
We have reviewed many VPN service providers, and we present to you, Surfshark. This VPN service provider offers the cheapest fees on subscriptions and allows up to 30 days money-back guarantee.
This VPN service provider features military-grade encryption with unlimited bandwidth. It offers you over 3200+ servers in 65 countries to choose from. You need not worry about your activity logs being kept as this VPN has a zero log policy. Also, Surfshark has a leak protection policy ensuring that all your online activities are kept confidential and private.
Note: To get Surfshark for a discounted rate, click here.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Use of TajoFun Build
Is the use of TajoFun legal and free?
Yes, the use of this build is free and legal. The downloading, installing, and running of this build on any of your streaming devices is legal and free as well. However, for security reasons, we recommend installing a VPN on your device.
Is the use of TajoFun safe?
Yes, installing and running this build on your device is safe. However, we strongly recommend having a VPN installed on your device for protection and security.
TajoFun build comes with an amazing feature to improve the streaming experience. It is a lightweight build meaning it does not occupy much space on your device. This build is found within the EzzerMac wizard repository and houses a huge database of addons offering free streaming links for movies, documentaries, shows, anime, cartoons, and many more.