This tutorial will teach you how to install TajoFun Build on Firestick/Android.
You can also install this build on any device that supports Kodi such as computers (laptop and desktop), Roku, tablets, smartphones, Chromecast, and many more.
TajoFun is a third-party build found within the EzzerMacs Wizard Repository. This build comes with exciting and beautiful features and lots of tools to improve the streaming experience. Moreover, you will find tons of add-ons in various categories and subcategories within TajoFun.
Additionally, TajoFun Build is jam-packed with huge add-ons offering movies. You can also find add-ons offering free documentaries, sports events, kids’ tube, cartoons, anime, and many more. Moreover, TajoFun Build also houses apps, tools, weather, and many more widgets that improve the streaming experience.
How to Install TajoFun Kodi Build on Firestick/Android
You may follow the step-by-step guide on how to install TajoFun Kodi Build below:
1. Open the Kodi app.
2. Click on Settings (wheel gear icon).
3. Select System.
4. On the new window that will appear, scroll down and click on Addons
5. Then toggle on Unknown Sources.
6. Click YES.
7. Navigate back to the home screen using the back/arrow button on your remote or keyboard.
8. Select File Manager.
9. Click on Add source.
10. Select <None> and then enter the media source URL file link: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo and click OK.
11. Next, highlight the “Enter a name for this media source” type tajofun, and then select OK.
12. Navigate back to the home screen and select Addons.
13. Select Install from zip file.
14. Choose tajofun.
15. Next, click on repository.EzzerMacsWizard-x.x.x.zip.
16. Wait for the EzzerMacs Wizard Repository Addon installed notification.
17. Next, click on Install from repository.
18. Choose EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
19. Click Program add-ons.
20. Select EzzerMans Wizard and click Install
21. Wait for the add-on installed notification.
22. On the pop, click NEXT.
21. Click EzZeRmAnS BUILDS.
22. On the list of builds that will appear, click on FunsterBe and highlight TajoFun.
23. Select Fresh Install
24. Click YES
25. Wait for the build to complete the installation. Once the installation is done, click Force Close.
26. Restart Kodi and enjoy the TajoFun build.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- Contains movies, free documentaries, sports events, kids’ tube, cartoons, anime, and more
- Also offers apps, tools, weather, and other widgets
- Compatible with the following operating systems: iOS, Android, Windows, Linux, Amazon-powered devices, and lots more.
- You can also install this build on a computer (both laptop and desktop), smartphone, tablet, Chromecast, Roku, and many more.
- Supports the following audio formats; AAC, AVI, MIDI, MP3, and many more.
- It also supports video formats such as MP4, AVI, and many other formats.
Protect Yourself with a VPN
If you pay attention, you will realize that the number of internet hackers has drastically increased. Whatever you are doing online these days is being monitored and recorded either by your internet service provider network or by third parties such as hackers or government agencies. That is why we strongly recommend installing a VPN on your device.
A VPN such as Surfshark is a software that encrypts and masks your IP address. When this happens, your IP address will appear on the internet service provider as a secure, private, and anonymous user. There are many benefits of installing a VPN on your device. These include security and privacy, bypassing restrictions due to locations, beating third-party monitoring, and many more.
Benefits of installing a VPN on your device include:
When you install a VPN on your device, you need not worry about your online activities being monitored or recorded. This is achieved when a VPN does encryption and masking on your IP address. With this, your IP address will appear private, secure, and anonymous on the internet service provider network.
Bypass restrictions due to location
Many websites use geolocation to protect their content from unintended audiences. Many streaming apps and software apply location restrictions as well. For example, NetFlix USA does not allow people outside of the US to access its content. So how can someone from Canada or Australia access and stream content from Netflix USA? The only solution is to install a VPN and change your location to a different server. This is achieved when you choose a different server on the VPN list of servers.
Overcome third-party monitoring
It may interest you to know that each time you access the internet, your internet service provider keeps a log of sites and activities you do online. Not only that, other third parties might be spying on your online activities without your permission. That said, the only way you can bypass this is to install a VPN on your device. Installing a VPN will keep you anonymous and no one will be able to monitor or track your only activities.
If you are fond of using public internet connections such as Public WI-FI, then you might be prey to a potential hacker using the same connection with you. For 24/7 security and privacy, install a VPN.
We have reviewed many VPN service providers, and we present to you, Surfshark. This VPN service provider offers the cheapest fees on subscriptions and allows up to a 30-day money-back guarantee.
This VPN service provider features military-grade encryption with unlimited bandwidth. It offers you over 3200+ servers in 100 countries to choose from. You need not worry about your activity logs being kept as this VPN has a zero log policy. Also, Surfshark has a leak protection policy ensuring that all your online activities are kept confidential and private.
Note: For more information about SurfShark, please read our SurfShark REVIEW.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Is TajoFun legal?
We cannot guarantee the legality of the streams offered by TajoFun since it provides access to tons of different add-ons. Therefore, it’s best to maintain your anonymity when using the Build.
Is TajoFun free?
Yes, the use of this build is free. The downloading, installing, and running of this build on any of your streaming devices is free. However, for security reasons, we recommend installing a VPN on your device.
Is the use of TajoFun safe?
Yes, installing and running this build on your device is safe. However, we strongly recommend having a VPN installed on your device for protection and security.
TajoFun build comes with an amazing feature to improve the streaming experience. It is a lightweight build meaning it does not occupy much space on your device. This build is found within the EzzerMac wizard repository and houses a huge database of add-ons offering free streaming links for movies, documentaries, shows, anime, cartoons, and many more.