In this article, you will learn how to install the SteaM build on android z windows, firestick, Chromecast, Linux, ios, and many other devices. SteaM is a third-party build from the popular The Crew Wizard repository. It is a lightweight build with approximately 300 Mb. This build is currently running on version 1.2 and works well on the new Kodi 19 Matrix.
This build comes with AEON NOX VIPER skin which is easy to customize. Sections within this build include wasteland, system, power, fav, the boys, chains, and ghost. SteaM Kodi build offers you streaming links from different sources.
Installation Guide of SteaM Kodi Build
Step 1. Open your Kodi app and click on the setting icon.
Step 2. Click on the System option.
Step 3. Click on addons.
Step 4. Click on unknown sources.
Step 5. Click on Yes.
Step 6. Go back to the home screen and click on the setting icon.
Step 7. Click on the file manager.
Step 8. Click on add source.
Step 9. Click on <none>.
Step 10. Type the media source URL: https://team-crew.github.io and click OK.
Step 11. Click on “Enter a name for this media source” and enter SteaM.
Step 12. Return to the home screen and scroll down and click on addons.
Step 13. Select OK and then click on the addon installer icon.
Step 14. Click on Install from the zip file.
Step 15. Click on SteaM.
Step 16. Click on repository.thecrew-x.x.zip
Step 17. Wait for the “The Crew Wizard Repository add-on installed” notification.
Step 18. Click on Install from the repository.
Step 19. Click on The Crew Wizard Repository.
Step 20. Click on Program addons.
Step 21. Click on The Crew Repository.
Step 22. Click on Install and wait for the Crew addon enabled notification.
Step 23. Click Dismiss.
Step 24. Select Build Menu.
Step 25. Select Build.
Step 26. On the list of builds that will appear, select SteaM Build.
Step 27. Select fresh Install.
Step 28. Wait for the build to complete installation.
Step 29. Select OK to force close and save settings.
Features of SteaM Build
- No mouse toggle for firestick.
- Less than 250 Mb making it very compatible with low memory devices.
- It comes with a unique Ghost Rider theme
- Allows for easy customization of skins (you can change to a new skin and easily customize the interface).
- Movies section: Genres, year, decade, people, language, certificates, people watching, most popular, most voted, box office, Oscar winners, theater, new movies, IMDb keyword searches, popular IMDb user lists, the movie most, peoples search, and search.
TV Shows Sections
- Genres, networks, language, certificates, people watching, most popular, highly rated, most voted, tv shows most, airing today, returning tv shows, new tv shows, new episode, tv calendar, my tv shows, people search, movie lists, tv lists, tv calendars, progress, episode watchlist, series watchlist, tv collection, shows watchlist, shows recommendation, movies watchlist, movies recommendation, watched movies, watched shows, movies collection, liked lists, and resume watching movies.
Real Debrid Integration
Step 1. Create a real-debrid account here.
Step 2. Open Kodi and launch Steam build.
Step 3. Next, on any section that requires Real Debrid integration, copy out the code.
Step 4. Open your browser and go to https://real-debrid.com/device
Step 5. Enter the code from step 3 and then click Ok.
Step 6. Return to Phenofun, and you are good to go!
Pros and Cons
- Beautiful interface
- Easy to install and customize
- Scrapes streaming links from different sources in High Definition video quality.
- Regular build update with the addition of newest movies, tv shows, and lots more.
- Phenofun build works well. No issues as of the moment of testing this build.
Video Addons within the SteaM Build
- Cloud 9
- Catch-up TV and more
- FDJ HD
- The boys
- The Oath
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kodi?
With Kodi, you can cut cords and still enjoy your favorite movies, tv shows, sports events, live tv events, animes, cartoons, and many more. Kodi is an open-source media software that allows you to access and stream free entertainment in different categories and subcategories.
You can install Kodi on various hardware platforms and operating systems such as firestick, windows, Android smartphones, iOS smartphones, iOS TV, android box tv, NVidia shield, tablets, Chromecast, and lots more. That said, note that Kodi, as a standalone app, does not offer much content. Consequently, installing a build like Phenofun is important.
What is a Kodi Build?
A build is a bundle of addons, wizards, skins and themes, settings, and many more that you can install on Kodi. Unlike an addon, a build allows you to install multiple addons at a go.
Do I need to pay to use SteaM Build?
No. Installing and streaming with this build is entirely free. No commitment, no credit card, no billing required to use this build. However, for a smooth streaming experience, we recommend having a strong and fast internet connection.
Is it safe to install SteaM Build?
It is safe to install this build on your device. Although it from a third-party wizard repository, it is safe to install and use this build. However, we recommend using Kodi with a VPN such as IPvanish VPN for security and privacy purposes.
Is it illegal to use SteaM Build?
No, it is not illegal to install Phenofun build on your device. You can install and use this build on your device; however, whatever content you stream with this build may not be legal. So for security and privacy purposes, use this build with a VPN.
Why should you use a VPN while streaming?
A VPN is software that uses encryption to hide your internet protocol address on the internet service provider network. For maximum online security, privacy and anonymity, we recommend IPvanish VPN. They offer the best VPN service.
Features of IPvanish VPN
- Zero log policy
- Apps for windows, android, Linux, etc
- Leak protection policy
- Over 1600 VPN servers from 75 plus countries.
- Unlimited bandwidth
Step by Step Instruction to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Best Alternative Build
It is crucial to have alternative builds handy. This is because you don’t know when the build you are using will stop working. Click here to access the complete list of our best Kodi builds for 2021.
I recommend installing steam Kodi build for 24/7 nonstop streaming of free movies, tv shows, live tv shows, and more.