Skyline Webcams Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix
In this write-up, you will learn how to install Skyline Webcams addon on different streaming devices such as firestick, Linux, windows, android, iOS, android tv, Chromecast devices. Skyline Webcams is an addon offering live Webcam activities from different countries around the world.
One good thing about this addon is that it allows you to watch live events happening in other countries from the comfort of your home. It is a third-party addon developed by Bugatsinho and it’s within the Bugatsinho repository. Currently, this addon is running on version 0.2.0.
It comes with a nice and easy-to-customize interface with amazing features that improve the streaming experience. Sections within this addon include top live cams, new live cams, live cams by country, live I’m as by category, random live cam, Greek live cams, settings, etc.
Installation Guide of Skyline Webcams Addon
Step 1. Open your Kodi app and click on the setting icon.
Step 2. Click on the System option.
Step 3. On the new window, click on add-ons.
Step 4. Now, click on unknown sources.
Step 5. On the warning dialog box that will appear, click on Yes.
Step 6. Now, go back to the home screen and click on the setting icon.
Step 7. Next, click on the file manager.
Step 8. Click on add source.
Step 9. Click on <none>.
Step 10. Type the media source URL: https://bugatsinho.github.io/repo/ and click OK.
Step 11. Click on “Enter a name for this media source” and enter Skyline Webcams.
Step 12. Now, return to the home screen and scroll down and click on add-ons.
Step 13. Select OK and then click on the addon installer icon.
Step 14. Click on install from the zip file.
Step 15. Click on Skyline Webcams.
Step 16. Click on repository.bugatsinho-2.5.zip
Step 17. Wait for the “bugatsinho Wizard Repository add-on installed” notification.
Step 18. Click on Install from the repository.
Step 19. Next, click on Bugatsinho Repository.
Step 20. Click on Video add-ons.
Step 21. Click on Skyline Webcams.
Step 22. Click on install.
Step 23. Click OK to “The following additional addons will be installed”.
Step 24. Wait for the installation to complete.
Features of Skyline Webcams Addon
- Background playing: this allows you to play any video in the background while on the home screen. To do this, just press the back button on your remote.
- Allows you to access and stream live events by categories and country. This allows you to watch live events as they are happening.
- Easy to customize the interface.
- All sections within this add-on work so well.
- Less than 200 MB. This makes Skyline Webcams very suitable on low memory devices such as Amazon firestick, Chromecast, and many more.
- Compatible on all hardware platforms and operating systems that support Kodi such as android, windows, iOS, etc.
- Free to use: allows you to access and stream live Webcams from around the world all for free.
Sections within Skyline Webcams Kodi Addon
- Top live cams, new live cams, live cams by country, random live cam, Greek live cams, settings, etc.
Top Live Cams Sections
- Rome Colosseum, Milan cathedral, Kenya Tsavo east national park, Stromboli, mount etna, Venice – rail to the bridge, etc.
New Live Cams Sections
- Napoli, cadipietra ahrntal, colfosco Bolzano, etc.
Pros and Cons
- You can stream live webcams events from the comfort of your home.
- Offers videos in High Definition quality.
- Well arranged and organized sections and subsections.
- You can auto-update this addon by going to bugatsinho > video addons > Skyline Webcams > Auto-update.
- Easy to install
- No need for mouse toggle on firestick
- Offers only Live Webcam content. You can not stream movies, tv shows, or live tv shows with this add-on.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kodi?
You need not spend a huge amount of money on a cable tv subscription to enjoy your free movies, tv shows, live tv shows, and many more. You can go cordless and still enjoy your favorite entertainment by installing Kodi. Kodi is a software that was first released in 2002 as Xbox Media Player.
It allows you to access and stream movies and other entertainment in different categories and subcategories. In 2003, its name was changed from Xbox media player to Xbox media center. However, when the XBMC Foundation, a nonprofit technology consortium took over the management of this addon, the name was changed to Kodi which it remained to date.
Note: that Kodi as a stand-alone app does not offer much content. Consequently, you need an auxiliary app like a third-party addon.
What is a Kodi Addon?
An addon offers you links for streaming free movies and other entertainment. An addon works on any hardware platforms or operating systems that support kodi such as firestick, Chromecast, Linux, Android, and lots more.
Do I need a VPN to use Skyline Webcams Addon?
Yes. You need a VPN to use this add-on. We at reviewvpn.com recommend IPvanish VPN for maximum online privacy and security.
Do I have to pay to stream with Skyline Webcams Kodi Addon?
No. Installing and streaming with this addon is free of charge. You are not required to pay for any subscription to use this add-on. No credit card, no billing required.
Is it illegal to use Skyline Webcams Addon?
Installing Skyline Webcams Kodi Addon on your device is legal. However, Skyline Webcams is a third-party addon and most of the content within its database may be illegal (without a license). Consequently, we recommend using this addon with a VPN like IPvanish VPN.
Why should you use a VPN while streaming online?
We recommend using a VPN each time you stream with Kodi especially with third-party addons or builds. A VPN will mask your internet protocol address (IP address) to appear hidden, secure, and private while online.
The Importance of Streaming with a VPN
Each time you stream movies or other content online, you will notice that your connection is slow. This is because your internet service provider slows down your connection when you stream content online. Installing a VPN will help reduce the impact of throttling.
Bypass Third-Party Monitoring and Tracking
A VPN will mask and encrypt your internet protocol address to appear hidden on the internet service provider network. When this happens, no one will be able to track or monitor whatever activities you do online.
Stream Securely, Privately, and Anonymously
A VPN offers you the needed security, privacy, and anonymity when you stream content online. This is achieved when the VPN establishes a connection between you and your internet service provider.
Step by Step Instruction to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
Best Alternative Kodi Addon
Kodi addons are very unpredictable and as such we recommend having alternative addons. Access the list of our best alternative addons here.
Install Skyline Webcams for unlimited access and streaming of free live webcams events. What are you still waiting for? Try out this addon and share your thoughts in the comment section.