Silvo Kodi Build
Silvo Kodi build is a lovely build coming from the Multi Build Wizard team. Relatively small in size at ~260MB it is also lightweight and great for Amazon Fire Sticks. The build also comes with 35 themes or skins from football through to Batman, making it both easy to use and versatile for a wide range of tastes or moods.
What is Kodi?
Kodi was first developed in 2002 to allow Xbox users to browse and stream media directly from their devices. Since then the software has flourished and grown to become a global phenomenon. Downloaded tens of millions of times, Kodi is one of the best all in one media solution for people who want to use media directly from their TV using a streaming device.
The software is free, legal, and highly feature-rich with an extensive Codec library which means you will rarely find a media file that Kodi cannot play. It also has a ten-foot user interface meaning Android Application is correctly scaled, and usable with a TV remote.
Kodi remains popular because of its extensive non-sanctioned addon library featuring thousands of add ons allowing you to watch a wide range of media.
What is a Build?
If you are new to Kodi it can be daunting and confusing trying to choose from so many different add ons and skins.
We recommend using a build to simplify your life as well as save time. A build is put together by Kodi professionals who have collated the most popular add ons as well as cool-looking visuals which make Kodi a joy to use.
Builds are also maintained and updated meaning that you don’t have to constantly find new working add ons.
What is Silvo Kodi Build?
Silvo is a multi-theme build with a series of interchangeable skins.
- Large amount of add ons
- Small in size
- TV Shows
- Live TV
- Good selection of sports channels
- Wide selection of Live US and UK channels
- Easy to navigate layout
- Good depth of working add ons
Add ons included:
- Maverick TV
- cCloud TV
- Copy & Paste
- Pulse Fitness
- Sports Devil
- The Magic Dragon
- Monster Munch
- Neptune Rising
- Sports World
- Halow Live TV
- Wrestle Maniac
- Joker Sports
- World of Wrestling
How to Install Silvo Kodi Build
Here are the exact steps to take to install Silvo on Kodi. Make sure that you use the exact URL we give you. We also recommend that you install and activate a VPN prior to downloading and using Kodi, otherwise many of the builds and add ons you download may not work on an unencrypted connection.
- Open up Kodi
- Clock on settings (the gear icon in the top left-hand corner)
- Click System
- Turn on Unknown sources
- Go back to the previous screen using the back button and click File Manager
- Click add source
- Click “Add None”
- In the “Enter the paths or browse for the media locations” URL bar that comes up type in: http://multibuild.info/mbwiz (If for any reason this link stops working use Google to find a working link/mirror site for the latest working version)
- Name the source Silvo
- Go back to the Add ons menu
- Click the box icon above the video add ons selection on the menu
- Then install from Zip file
- Click the file named Silvo then install from repository
- Click Build Menu once the installation completes
- Choose the build which you prefer
- Choose Force close once the build has installed and restart Kodi
- You have your brand new Silvo Build
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Is it Safe to Use?
Multi build site has been around for years and features lots of great builds which you can explore later.
The repository is safe, just make sure you download directly from them instead of other servers which may give files which are corrupted or worse contain Malware.
We recommend using a professional Malware scanner like Malwarebytes to scan any executable files before you open them.
Is it Legal or Grey?
Silvo is definitely in the grey area when it comes to watching content. Though it acts as an aggregator of scrapers from across the web the large majority of the content that you watch will have come from illegal sources. They have such a wide range of add ons that one is bound to be delivering illegal content. On the other hand, with such a broad range of add ons you are always likely to get content even when some add ons go down.
Should I Use This App With a VPN?
We always recommend that you use Silvo and Kodi with a VPN, as without it you may be fooled into thinking the build is broken.
Reason being that many of the IP addresses associated with the creators of the builds and add ons on Kodi are blocked when you try to access them with an unencrypted connection.
Using a VPN, allows you to encrypt your connection, meaning your ISP can only see a secure data file going to your VPN’s DNS and then returning, without knowing the exact destination of your URL request they will not block you.
A VPN also means that you can stay anonymous online and evade tracking as well as leaking your true location and IP.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Is it Free?
When Was It Released?
Silvo was released in 2018
Silvo is a lovely build, but there are plenty of great alternatives.
- One Nation
- No Limits Magic
If for any reason you find that your Build has gone down or stopped working, simply download one of the above using our Guides, or Google for the best working builds which are up and running right now.
Silvo is a great little build with a simple design which means it will run quickly on a Fire Stick, it’s a far cry from some of the 400MB+ builds out there which makes it ideal for low RAM devices.