SG Wizard Kodi Build
The SG Wizard Kodi build gives you access to a couple of different builds varying in size. From SG Professional coming in as small as 172MB to SG Upscon at just over 230MB.
A little-known repository, their builds tend to be stripped down, light and very fast and responsive. This means you don’t get the most appealing UI but you will get a snappy delivery.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is one of the most popular pieces of open-source software in the world. First designed in 2002 by hobbyist Xbox gamers who wanted to be able to play media on their Xbox, it’s not used by over 50 million people worldwide since it’s inception in 2002.
The software gained popularity due to its versatility and the enormous amount of media it can play, with its codec library. In addition, Kodi was specially developed to enable application and media to be cast onto a TV screen, using a 10-foot user interface. Allowing applications to be scaled effectively.
The software is legal and run by a non-profit foundation, but also contains thousands of illegal add ons which can allow you to access a wide range of copyrighted content for free.
What is a Build?
A Kodi Build is like installing Windows on your brand-new laptop. Think of Kodi as a blank slate and a Build as predefined setup, which means you need only install the build once and you get the add ons which you want, skins, settings and other additional features including syncing up your Trakt.TV, Real Debrid and Premiumize accounts if you have them.
Builds are a great place to start for beginners who either don’t have the time to install individual addons, or just want to have someone choose out their add ons and look for them.
What is SG Wizard Kodi Build?
SG Wizard is a library of various builds, which come in different sizes. Some are lightweight and others include more features and add ons.
- Various lightweight builds
- Very simple UI
- Live TV
- TV Shows
- Add ons
- My Q
Add ons included:
- Fire cat
- Monster Munch
- Tap TV
- cCloud TV
- Live Net TV
- DAB Radio
How to Install SG Wizard Kodi Build
Run through these steps to get SG Wizard installed on Kodi. Remember to use the precise URL that we give you, and also have a VPN installed and connected prior to installation, otherwise, SG Wizard may not work.
- Open up Kodi
- Clock on settings (the gear icon in the top left-hand corner)
- Click System
- Turn on Unknown sources
- Go back to the previous screen using the back button and click File Manager
- Click add source
- Click “Add None”
- In the “Enter the paths or browse for the media locations” URL bar that comes up type in: http://sgwizard.96.lt (If for any reason this link stops working use Google to find a working link/mirror site for the latest working version)
- Name the source SG
- Go back to the Add ons menu
- Click the box icon above the video add ons selection on the menu
- Install from Zip file
- Click the file named SG Wizard then install from repository
- Select the Build menu once the installation completes
- Choose the build which you prefer
- Choose Force close once the build has installed and restart Kodi
- You have your brand-new SG Wizard Build
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Is it Safe to Use?
SG Wizard is a well know repository with good reviews and a history of featuring quality builds.
Just make sure that you use the URL above, or search for a reviewed and official link through Google or Reddit.
The internet is full of links from libraries that may contain malicious files. We recommend using a quality Malware scanning program like Malwarebytes to scan all files that you download.
Is it Legal or Grey?
SG Wizard is in a grey area. Builds that contain multiple add ons are pretty susceptible to either being taken down or add ons which stop working.
If you use SG Wizard through a normal internet connection you may find some of all of their services are blocked or unusable as they have been blocked by your internet provider.
Should I Use This App With a VPN?
We always recommend that you use Kodi and SG Wizard with a VPN for the following reasons:
- Your internet provider works closely with media producers to ban and restrict access to content that has been illegally distributed. So everything that you browse is logged and then certain IP addresses are blocked, depending on if they are known distributors of banned content. By using a VPN you can circumvent these IP blocks and access restricted content
- A VPN encrypt all of your data, preventing your browsing habits from being logged and keeping your identity anonymous and secure
- Using a VPN allows you to access region-restricted content and also obscure your IP address meaning any provider can also see your IP originated from a location that could be based in another country
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Is it Free?
When Was It Released?
There are plenty of great builds out there:
- One Nation
- 1 Amazing
If you have any problems, just use Google and search for the best Kodi add ons to find a list of working add ons for that day or check our list of Best Kodi Builds.
SG Wizard is pretty basic and the add ons included are good but not great. There are quite a few big names that are missing, which for us reflects a repo that hasn’t seen an update in some time.
But if you are looking for a stripped-down and lightweight addon then you are in luck. Personally, there are much better builds out there at around the same size.