NoxPlayer on Windows
This article is going to serve as your friendly guide in installing NoxPlayer on your Windows PC.
If you are one of the PC gaming fans rather than having them on mobile, then continue reading to unleash a reliable Android emulator.
NoxPlayer lets you enjoy popular apps like Among Us, Clash of Clans, PUBG Mobile, Arknights, Summoners War, Dragon Ball Z, and many more from the comfort of your computer.
This free emulator allows you to directly download or sideload apps from and outside the Google Play Store.
It also promises easy navigation of its wide functions with its nice and clean user interface, and the good news for gamers is it allows you to connect on your joystick, sketch boards, and similar means to enjoy a superb gaming experience.
We have provided you easy steps on how to install NoxPlayer on Windows.
How to Install NoxPlayer on Windows
- Copy and open this link: https://noxofficial.com/nox-for-pc/, then click on “Download Now” to start downloading NoxPlayer on your Windows.
- Double click the downloaded file on the bottom of your browser, or go to the file download location and click on the file. Check the box where you agree to the terms and conditions, then click on the “Install” option.
- Again, check the box to agree on Nox License’s Agreement, then click “Accept”.
- Your download starts to install. It may take a few minutes to complete the process.
- Once you reach 100%, select “Start”. Wait for the starting process to complete.
- Sign in with your Google App Store account (or you may choose to skip this step), then you may now enjoy installing your favorite Android apps using NoxPlayer on your Windows.
Install NoxPlayer on Windows Guide with Screenshots
1. Go to any browser of your choice, type the link “https://noxofficial.com/nox-for-pc/”, then press enter.
2. Click on “Download Now” to start downloading
3. Double click the downloaded file on the bottom of your browser. Check the box where you agree to the terms and conditions.
4. Click Install
5. Click Accept
6. Wait for it to install
7. Click Start
8. Wait for it to start
9. The downloaded app will automatically open. You can now enjoy using NoxPlayer.
Nox Player App Features
- Customizable theme.
- Minimize, restore, and close options like a normal browser.
- Displays internet connection and cellular data status, battery level, and time update.
- Switch to the Full-Screen mode option.
- Visible volume control.
- Quick screenshot icon.
- Many options such as “Pin to top”, “Streaming Mode”, “Check for Updates”, FAQs, and more.
- A lot similar to Android mobile devices’ graphic quality.
- Provides a description of each icon when you point with your cursor.
- Supports the latest Android apps and games on your PC with Windows and Mac OS.
- Supports Windows 10 and other previous versions, AMD, and Intel processors.
- Allows you to download the most popular apps directly from Google App Store.
- Allows you to play Asphalt 8, Mobile Legends, Infinity Kingdom, MU Origin 2, AFKA, Gate of Chaos, and more on Windows.
- Allows you to use multiple third-party controllers such as joystick and sketch boards.
- Allows you to customize keyboard configuration or apply the official recommended keyboard control for an amazing Android experience.
- Login using a Google Play account.
- V-loc allows you to simulate mobile phone GPS, use place name and coordinate to locate.
- Closes background processes to release more space.
- Fast restarts the Android device in just one click.
- Records the screen and save it as a video.
- Locks and unlocks the mouse in the emulator windows.
- Manages your recent tasks.
- Cleans disk space and backup and import data (with backup reminder options).
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Pros and Cons
- An absolutely free app
- Regularly updated app for any bug fixes
- Stable performance without crashes
- Provides in-app tutorials for easy navigation
- Not recommended for Intel Celeron and below processors with also lower RAM due to a bit slow response from the app
NoxPlayer was released on Windows last January 2020.
Is it free?
Yes, the app is free to download, install, and use.
Where can I use the app?
You can use the NoxPlayer with your Windows and Mac OS PCs.
Is there an app website?
Yes, you can browse more details from their websites: https://noxofficial.com/, https://www.bignox.com/?utm_source=facebooken&fbclid=IwAR184fLmfErJqCgUk_hUI8zQmIClKhnNeJIYm_BGDcK8uUDWjmDxVdGSNbk, and its Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/noxappplayer/, that actively posts app update details and other app activities.
Why Use NoxPlayer with IPVanish
You wouldn’t want to play your favorite games and apps with any interruptions. We are very much certain that you love playing and using your apps smoothly on your devices. This is where using a VPN is the best option, and let us tell you the benefits that iPVanish VPN technology offers:
- Secures your connection over a less secure network between your device and the internet, especially when you connect to a public WiFi. With VPN, your privacy gets protected by allowing you to anonymously appear to be anywhere you prefer.
- Prevents your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to throttle your internet bandwidth and slows down your internet connection. This indeed gives you the freedom to enjoy surfing, streaming, and playing smoothly on your devices.
- Blocks geo-restrictions and enables you to access content anywhere in the world
- Prevents any playing and unwanted ads while streaming
- Get censorship filters to explore the web without being censored online
A VPN will definitely help you to enjoy smooth, ad-free, and lag-free streaming. To get all this protection and security, learn more in IPVanish.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
NoxPlayer Alternative Apps
A lot of emulators are also available on your Windows that you might also want to check out:
- Android Studio’s emulator
- Bliss OS
- Remix OS Player
- NetEase MuMu Player
- Phoenix OS
- Build your own
NoxPlayer is one of the free Android emulators which we can recommend for its reliability. It works seamlessly on Windows PC with also a wide range of customized and improved gaming and streaming options. If you’re also lucky to have a joystick, then you can level up your gaming experience with this emulator. You can also notice its clear and nice user interface that surely hooks its users. The best news is that NoxPlayer is completely free to download and use without any hidden charges. Definitely, it makes you love free apps more and you won’t have to regret downloading NoxPlayer.
We hope that we have helped you to successfully install NoxPlayer on your Windows devices. Please feel free to comment on your feedback or questions below. Thank you for reading!
Note: ReviewVPN.com is not affiliated with any App or IPTV Service nor are we endorsing or promoting any. The sole purpose of this article is for educational purposes only.