NotFlix Kodi Build
This article will show you how to install NotFlix Kodi Build on Firestick/Android.
NotFlix is a third-party Build that you can find in the EzzerMac Repository. It is lightweight and as such, you can install this build on any Kodi-compatible device including the Amazon Firestick.
Moreover, it offers you free streaming links for movies, music, documentaries, sports, anime, cartoons, live TV shows, IPTV, and many more.
Further, NotFlix is a feature-rich build with the following sections: Movies, Short films/fan, Urban, Kung Fu, Western, Wars, Classic movies, Music, Kids tv, Hallmark movies, Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Horror or cult movies, Documentaries, Fashion/fitness, Sports documentaries, Movie critics, Adult porn, Adult-no porn and many more.
How to Install NotFlix Kodi Build on Firestick
You may follow the steps below on how you can install NotFlix Kodi Build on Firestick and other Kodi-compatible devices:
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick. Click on the gear wheel icon (Settings)
2. Select “System”
3. Scroll down to “Add-ons” Then Go to “Unknown sources” then toggle it on.
4. Select “Yes”. Then using your Firestick remote, press the return button to go back to the System page
5. Now choose “File Manager”
6. Scroll down and select “Add source”
7. Click “<None>”
8. Click on <None> and the ln type the media source URL; https://cmanbuilds.com/repo and click OK.
9. Click on the textbox that says Enter a name for this media source enter “cman” and click on OK.
10. Select “Add-ons”
11. Choose “Install from zip file”
12. Click “Yes”
13. Select cman.
14. Click repository.cMaNWizard-x.x.zip
15. Wait for the notification message at the top left corner of your screen.
16. Afterward, select “Install from repository”
17. Choose cMaN’s Wizard Repository
18. Select Program add-ons
19. Click CMan and SG Builds Gui Wizard.
20. Then click Install
21. Then wait for it to install. It’s finished once you see the “CMan and SG Builds Gui Wizard Add-on Installed” message appears.
22. Click Continue
23. Select Build Menu
24. Click Builds
25. Scroll down and find NotFlix 20
26. Choose Fresh Install
27. Click Yes.
28. The Build will then start to install. Once done, click OK.
29. Click OK to force close Kodi.
30. Then simply relaunch Kodi. That’s it, NotFlix is already installed on your device
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
NotFlix Kodi Build Features
- Low memory usage on your device.
- This build allows easy customization of the interface.
- You can download multiple themes and skins and set them up as you wish.
- The interface comes with a standard layout.
- A huge database of movies in various categories and subcategories, sports, documentaries, kids, and many more.
- It has daily or regular build updates. This update can be set to manual or automatic.
- You will also find in this build, utility sections such as tools, wizards, weather, search, configuration, and lots more.
- NotFlix build is compatible with all streaming devices that support Kodi. These devices include computers (both desktop and laptop), tablets, smartphones, Roku, smart TVs, Apple TVs, and many others.
- You can install this build on the following operating system: Amazon-powered devices, iOS, Windows, Android, Linux, MAC, and lots more.
Stream Safely with a VPN
Online security and privacy have become a challenge to Internet users. Nowadays, you can’t access the internet or stream content online without your activities being monitored and recorded. Consequently, this prompted software developers to develop a VPN.
A VPN is software that when installed on your device, encrypts and masks your IP address. When this happens, your IP address will appear on the Internet service provider network as a secure, private, and anonymous user and as such, no one will be able to track or monitor your online activities, not even your Internet service provider. That is why we recommend using a VPN such as Surfshark.
Features of a Surfshark:
- It bypasses restrictions and geo-blocks to let you access any restricted content.
- It has a total of 3200+ servers in 65 countries
- Military-grade AES-256 encryption adheres to FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards), which controls how sensitive data is handled.
- It adheres to a strict no-log policy.
- By default, DNS Leak Protection is enabled.
- There are no bandwidth restrictions, so you can use your VPN connection at maximum speed without any throttling.
- It can secure unlimited devices and works on all of them.
- Customer service is available around the clock.
- More content is available, and you can even unblock Netflix and other platforms.
- It supports peer-to-peer file sharing, making it suitable for torrenting.
If you want to know more about this VPN, kindly read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You Own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Is NotFlix Kodi Build safe?
Downloading and installing this build on your device is safe. Nothing harmful will happen to your device.
That said, as this is a third-party build, we recommend installing Surfshark on your device before installing this build.
Is the Use of NotFlix Build Free?
Yes, installing and running this build on your device is free. You will find free add-ons offering free entertainment in different categories. However, you will find add-ons offering pay-per-view content that requires a paid subscription.
Kodi: What is It?
Kodi is an official software from XBMC. Formerly, it was known as the “Xbox media player” at the time of its launch in 2002. Later on, it was changed to an Xbox media center in 2003 which remained until 2014. That said, it was renamed to “Kodi” which is the name it is known today.
With this software installed on your device, you will need to download a build or addon to be able to access the content it offers. The add-ons and builds found on Kodi may be from the official Kodi addon repository or a third party.
NotFlix build is a third-party build that allows you to access and stream free content. It is compatible with most streaming devices. Install NotFlix builds for non-stop streaming of movies and lots more.