NotFlix Kodi Build
This step-by-step guide in this article will teach you how to install and run NotFlix build on different streaming devices. This is a third-party build that offers you free streaming links for movies, music, documentaries, sports, anime, cartoons, live TV shows, IPTV, and many more.
This build is lightweight and as such, you can install this build on Amazon firestick devices. NotFlix build is a feature-rich build with the following sections:
- Short films/fan
- Kung Fu
- Classic movies
- Kids tv
- Hallmark movies
- Horror or cult movies
- Sports documentaries
- Movie critics
- Adult porn
- Adult-no porn and many more.
NotFlix Kodi Build Features
- Low memory usage on your device making it suitable to be installed on low memory devices like Amazon firestick.
- This build allows easy customization of the interface. You can as well download multiple themes and skins and set them up as you wish.
- The interface comes with a standard layout.
- NotFlix Kodi Build has got you covered with a huge database of movies in various categories and subcategories, sports, documentaries, kids, and many more.
- NotFlix build has daily or regular build updates. This update can be set to manual or automatic.
- You will also find in this build, utility sections such as tools, wizards, weather, search, configuration, and lots more.
- NotFlix build is compatible with all streaming devices that support Kodi. These devices include computers (both desktop and laptop), tablets, smartphones, Roku, smart TVs, Apple TV, and many others.
- You need not worry about the operating system that NotFlix build supports.
- You can install this build on the following operating system: Amazon-powered devices, iOS, Windows, Android, Linux, MAC, and lots more.
Kodi: What is It?
You need not worry when the thought of going cordless comes to your mind. That hundreds of dollars you spent on monthly cable subscriptions can be saved and still, you have access to stream your favorite TV shows and movies. All these can be achieved by installing Kodi on your device (be it a computer, tablet, smartTV, smartphone).
Kodi is an official software from XBMC. Formerly, it was known as “Xbox media player” at the time of launching in 2002. Later on, it was changed to Xbox media center in 2003 which remained until 2014. That said, it was renamed to “Kodi” which is the name it is known as of today.
With this software installed on your device, you will need to download a build or addon to be able to access the content it offers. The addons and builds found on Kodi may be from the official Kodi addon repository or third-party.
Installing this software allows you to access and stream free entertainments in different categories such as:
- Movies: horror, comedy, epic, war, and lots more.
- Sports shows
- Kids shows
- Live TV
- IPTV and many more.
- Kodi allows you to create and customize playlists. You can add tracks or delete as you wish.
- Supports various audio formats such as AAC, mp3, AVI, and lots more. It is also compatible with different video formats like mp4, AVI, and many more.
- You can download and save JPEG pictures on this software.
- You can stream free movies, documentaries, kids’ shows, anime, and more.
- You can as well access YouTube by installing a youtube addon on your body app.
- Kodi supports Live TV and IPTV apps. Even though you will find the majority of the addons on Kodi offering free content, there are also addons offering pay per view contents as well. To access such addons, you will need to purchase a subscription.
A build allows you to install up to five addons in one single installation. Instead of installing addons separately, a build allows you to have all the addons installed on a single installation.
Kodi builds have tons of features that enhance the streaming experience.
These Features Include:
- Beautiful themes and skins. A build comes with different themes and skins (you may as well download more if you wish to).
- Offen, build comes with a neat, clean, and well-structured interface and you can customize the interface of builds if you wish to.
- A build can be installed on any device that supports the Kodi app. Some of the compatible devices include computers (desktop and laptop), Roku, tablets, smartphones, Mac, and many more. You can install a build on different operating systems like iOS, Android, MAC, Linux, Amazon-powered devices, and many more.
- A build allows you to access and stream free documentaries, live TV shows, movies, music, sports, kids shows, adult no porn, adult porn, ETC.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Steps on How to Install NotFlix Kodi Build
You need to enable the unknown sources of your Kodi app. Without enabling the unknown sources, you will not be able to complete the installation of this build.
The below steps will put you through how to enable the unknown source and install the repository.
Step 1. Open your device and launch the Kodi app. Allow starting to run properly.
Step 2. From the home screen, navigate up and then click on the setting logo/icon (the setting icon is found at the top left corner of your screen)
Step 3. Click on System option on the new window
Step 4. Scroll down and click on addons and then navigate to unknown sources.
Step 5. Click on the YES option and this will enable the unknown sources.
Step 6. Hit the arrow button three times to return to the home screen.
Step 7. From the home screen, select the setting icon.
Step 8. Next, click on the file manager option.
Step 9. Scroll down and click on add source.
Step 10. Click on <None> and the ln type the media source URL; http://ezzer-mac.com/sgwizard and click OK once you are done.
Step 11. Click on the textbox that says Enter a name for this media source and enter Notflix and click on OK.
Step 12. Press the arrow button to go back to the home menu.
Step 13. On the home screen, scroll down and click on addons.
Step 14. Scroll up and click on the addon installer icon (looks like a small box)
Step 15. Next, click on install from the zip file.
Step 16. Click on NotFlix
Step 17. Select plugin.program.sgwizard-x.x.x.zip
Step 18. Wait for the addon enabled notification message at the top left corner of your screen.
Step 19. Next, click on continue.
Step 20. Now, on the new window that will appear, click on the build menu.
Step 21. Navigate downwards and click on (
[18.7] NotFlix (Vx.x).
Step 22. Click on EzzerMac (fresh install)
Step 23. Click on Continue on the new window.
Step 24. Wait while the build is downloading.
Step 25. When the installation is completed, click on Force Close.
Step 26. Open your Kodi app and launch NotFlix build. Wait for some minutes while the build is updating.
Install a VPN
Online security and privacy have become a challenge to Internet users. Nowadays, you can’t access the internet or stream content online without your activities being monitored and recorded. Consequently, this prompted software developers to develop a VPN.
A VPN is software that when installed on your device, encrypts and masks your IP address. When this happens, your IP address will appear on the internet service provider network as a secure, private, and anonymous user and as such, no one will be able to track or monitor your online activities, not even your Internet service provider. That is why we recommend using a VPN such as Surfshark. If you want to know more about this VPN, kindly read our Surfshark Review.
Features of a Surfshark:
- It bypasses restrictions and geo-blocks to let you access any restricted content.
- Has a total of 3200+ servers in 65 countries
- Military-grade AES-256 encryption adheres to FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards), which controls how sensitive data is handled.
- It adheres to a strict no-log policy.
- By default, DNS Leak Protection is enabled.
- There are no bandwidth restrictions, so you can use your VPN connection at maximum speed without any throttling.
- It can secure unlimited devices and works on all of them.
- Customer service is available around the clock.
- More content is available, and you can even unblock Netflix and other platforms.
- Supports peer-to-peer file sharing, making it suitable for torrenting.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Frequently Asked Questions on the Use of NotFlix Build
Is it safe to install this build?
Downloading and installing this build on your device is safe. Nothing harmful will happen to your device.
That said, as this is a third-party build, we recommend installing Surfshark on your device before installing this build.
Is the Use of NotFlix Build Free?
Yes, installing and running this build on your device is free. You will find free add-ons offering free entertainment in different categories. However, you will find addons offering pay-per-view content that requires a paid subscription.
NotFlix build is a third-party build that allows you to access and stream free content. It is compatible with most streaming devices. Install NotFlix builds for non-stop streaming of movies and lots more.