Magellan TV App on Firestick
This article is about Magellan TV and how to install it on Firestick.
Streamers all over the world demand a streaming service that would present the best contents and insight from historians and scientists.
That is why Magellan TV was developed to meet this demand and offer exclusive content about the world.
This app is different from other streaming services.
It is not just an ordinary streaming service because it offers its users exclusive documentary collections that are deeper and broader.
Watch over 3,000 + documentaries, series, and premium movies from the world’s best filmmakers.
This is a good app that you can have on your Firestick and you can get this app on Amazon App Store. Continue reading and you’ll be guided on how you can install it.
How to Install Magellan TV App on Firestick
You can get Magellan TV directly on Amazon App Store, and here is a step-by-step guide on how to install it on Firestick.
- On your Firestick home screen, look for the Search button (Magnifying glass icon).
- On the search bar, Type in Magellan TV.
- Select the suggestion.
- Click the icon of Magellan TV.
- Select the Get or Download button to install the app.
- Wait a few minutes for the app to be installed.
- Click Open to launch the app.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
How to Install Magellan TV App on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click FIND.
2. Click Search.
3. Search for the Magellan TV.
4. Select the icon of Magellan TV.
5. Click Download.
6. Click Open.
7. Click Browse.
Features of Magellan TV
The Magellan TV spent over a year designing and building their elegant user interface that gives you fast and easy access to their entire library. They designed their interface as user-friendly to make it easy for users to find what they want to watch.
Magellan TV offers you a great playlist with unlimited content to view. Explore personalities and events that shaped our world today. You can choose a playlist from Science, Natural World, Majestic Earth, Travel the world, History, Human spirit, and the dark side. They cover the most popular old documentaries and the latest stories globally.
They provide you with an extensive collection of shows, movies, documentaries with a genre of Biography, Space, Science & Tech, Mind & Body, Earth, Travel & Adventure, Nature, Ancient History, Early Modern, Current History, War & Military, True Crime, Historical Drama, Art & Culture.
This app does not serve any ads, which is why you can watch all of their contents without any advertising or other interruption that will appear.
4K/ Ultra High Def
This app does not offer you poor-quality videos because they provide 4K high-quality videos. Each content allows you to choose your video quality from 720p, 1080p, and 2160p.
To easily understand the videos you are watching, Magellan TV offers you English, Portuguese, and Espanol subtitles. This app also allows you to customize your subtitle by changing its type of font, font color, font size, and more.
You can watch their content anytime and anywhere because this allows you to download and watch them later at your convenience.
As we have mentioned above, this app is a paid streaming service but offers you a free trial according to the plan you choose. You can select your plans from monthly for $6.99 with seven (7) days free trial, a quarterly plan for $5.99 with fourteen (14) days trial, and an annual plan with fourteen (14) days trials. All of these plans are ad-free, and you can cancel them anytime you want.
Fast Streaming of HD videos with IPVanish
Streaming with Magellan TV HD videos such as 4k or 2160p required you a 15000 kbps or Kilobits Per Second of your internet. That is why you need to have unlimited bandwidth and hide your internet activity to prevent the ISPs from interfering with your connection. To solve this problem, we highly recommend that you use IPVanish. This VPN is committed to giving its user the best quality of service they deserve, and some of their impressive service features are:
- Prevent ISPs interfering with your connection.
- Provide you Unlimited Bandwidth.
- Destroys geo-block and gains access to different content globally.
- Keep your file protected from harmful malware.
- Automatically hide all your online information.
- Bypass censorship and restrictions.
- It provides you a secure environment for everyday internet activity.
Note: For more information about IPVanish, please read our IPVANISH REVIEW.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Alternatives for Magellan TV
Here are some of the alternative apps for Magellan TV that offer the same contents.
- Timeline History Channel
Here are some of the compatible devices for Magellan TV
- Windows PC
- iOS (Iphone, iPad, Ipod touch, Mac)
- Amazon Fire TV
- Roku TV
- Apple TV
- Android TV
Pros and Cons
- There are no pop-up ads or other interruptions while streaming.
- HD/4K/Ultra High Def Videos
- It offers a Free Trial for every plan and allows you to cancel your subscription anytime
- Limited supported languages
- Limited subtitles
Who owns MagellanTV?
Magellan TV is owned by Greg Diefenbach.
Is this app free?
Yes, this app is free but an in-app purchase.
Is this app legal?
Yes, this app is 100% legal.
Is Magellan TV good?
Yes, the quality of Magellan TV content is the highest among other documentary streaming services.
Is Magellan TV available outside the US?
Yes, Magellan TV is available globally.
Can I cast Magellan TV from my mobile device to my TV?
Yes, this app is programmed to cast on any connected TV.
Where can I get this app?
This app is available on the Amazon App Store, Google Play Store, App Store, and ROKU.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Magellan TV is one of the impressive streaming applications that you can have on Firestick and other devices. It’s a great source of information that you can use in your studies and even research. They provide you all of the exclusive documentaries that will open up our minds about things around the world.
We hope that this article gives you information about Magellan TV. Thank you for reading!