Last Jedi Build
In this tutorial, you are going to learn how to install the Last Jedi build.
This build was named after the American Blockbuster movie “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” also known as Star Wars: Episode VIII directed by Rian Johnson. Ultimately, this build has a huge collection of DC universe, Marvel universe contents, and lots more.
The Last Jedi is a third-party build within the Funstersplace repository and comes with HitMan Agent 47 skin and theme. It has a customizable UI and offers you the following main sections Marvel, DC universe, Crew, Mara, and Tools.
Installing Last Jedi Build
Step 1. Open your Kodi app. On the home screen, click the settings icon.
Step 2. Click System
Step 3. Click add-ons
Step 4. Click unknown sources.
Step 5. Click Yes.
Step 6. Go back to the home screen and click the settings icon.
Step 7. Click file manager.
Step 8. Select add source
Step 9. Click <none>
Step 10. Type the media source URL: https://funstersplace.net/funs and click OK
Step 11. Select “Enter a name for this media source” and type Last Jedi
Step 12. Return to the home screen and select add-ons.
Step 13. Click the addon installer icon.
Step 14. Select Install From Zip File.
Step 15. Click on Last Jedi
Step 16. Select repository.funstersplace-1.0.zip
Step 17. Wait for the “Funstersplace add-on installed” notification
Step 18. Click Install from the repository
Step 19. Select Funstersplace Repository
Step 20. Select program add-ons
Step 21. Select Funstersplace Wizard
Step 22. Click install.
Step 23. Wait for the Funstersplace Wizard Add-On installed notification.
Step 24. Select “Click here” and Continue
Step 25. Click on builds
Step 26. Scroll down and select Last Jedi.
Step 27. Select Fresh install and click Yes.
Step 28. Click OK to force close.
How to set up and active UptoBox
Step 1. Create a UptoBox account here
Step 2. Open the Last Jedi Kodi build
Step 3. Choose any of the section and play any movie/tv shows and copy the code that will appear
Step 4. Open your browser and go to https://uptobox.com/pin
Step 5. Enter the code you received in step 3 and click OK.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Features of Last Jedi Build
- Comes with HitMan Agent 47 skin and theme
- Customizable interface with a standard layout.
- Regular build update with the addition of latest movies, tv shows, and more.
- Message, search, testing
DC Universe Section:
- Search, testings, and message
- Movies, tv shows, sports, IPTV, kids, 1 click, cc collection, stand up comedy, radio, additional add-ons, tools, search, and more.
- Movies, tv shows, IMDB top 250, the movie chest, hack the planet, box set, my movies, my tv shows, new movies, new episodes, channel, tools, and many more.
- Addons, interface, media, profiles, system, player, services, games, PVR, and system info.
Addons within Last Jedi Build
- The Crew
- DC Universe
- Chains sinister
- Marvel Universe
Skin and Themes within Last Jedi Build
- Agent 47.
Pros and Cons
- Well organized and arranged sections and subsections.
- No mouse toggle for firestick and fire tv
No issues with this build. Everything is working so fine.
What is Kodi?
Oftentimes, the amount of money spent on cable TV subscription does not equate to the amount of service you will get. Why spend lots of money on cable TV while you can install Kodi and still enjoy all your fav tv series, TV shows, movies, and more all for free.
Kodi is open-source software that allows you to stream I watch free movies, shows, documentaries, cartoons, kids shows, and lots more.
This software was formerly known as an Xbox media player at the time of its launch in 2002. However, in 2003 the name was changed to Xbox media center. You can install this software on any hardware platform systems or operating systems. Compatible devices include smartphones, tablets computers, remote control devices such as firesticks, fire tv, Roku, and lots more.
What is Kodi Build?
Kodi itself as a stand-alone application does not offer much content. That is why there are many third-party repositories housing builds and add-ons that you can install to access more content within Kodi.
A Kodi build is a pre-canned packaged set up file from which addon, settings, skins, themes, and lots more. In a nutshell, a build is a higher version of an add-on. Whilst an add-on offers limited content, a build is a collection of addons and features.
Usually, a build may come from the official Kodi or third-party repository and is free to install. With a Kodi build, you can stream free movies, documentaries, and lots more.
Frequently Asked Questions
On what device can I install the Last Jedi Build?
This build can be installed on any hardware platform or operating system that supports Kodi. Last Jedi build works on smartphones, computers, tablets, Firestick, Fire TV, Roku, Raspberry Pi, iOS TV, Android tv, Chromecast, and more.
Is it free to use the Last Jedi Build?
Yes. It is entirely free to install and use this build. All you need is a fast and reliable internet connection.
Is it safe to use the Last Jedi Build?
It is safe to install and use this build. Although the last Jedi is a third-party Kodi build, it does not contain any virus or hidden files/content. That said, I recommend using Kodi with a VPN like Surfshark.
Why should you use Kodi with a VPN?
The rate at which hackers and third parties steal your online data has become something of great concern. You can not access the Internet or stream movies online without your data being monitored or tracked. That is why using a VPN like Surfshark is highly recommended.
A VPN is software that masks and encrypts your IP address to appear secure, anonymous, and private while streaming or accessing the Internet. The sole aim of using Kodi with a VPN is for security and privacy purposes.
Benefits of using a VPN
Allows you to switch to a different server or location. Yes, a VPN like Surfshark offers you over 3200+ servers in 65 countries. This means you have tons of options to choose from. So any time you want to access any website or app with location restrictions.
Privacy and security
It is unsafe to use third-party apps or websites to stream free movies. This is because the content they offer you might be copyrighted content. As we know, accessing content with copyrights might put you in real trouble. That is why I recommend using any third-party streaming apps or websites with a VPN.
Best Alternative Builds
Kodi builds don’t last for a long time and as such, having an alternative build is good. I have compiled a list of the best working Kodi builds in 2022. Click here to see the list of our best alternative builds.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
The last Jedi Kodi build offers you unlimited streaming of mostly Marvel Universe and DC Universe. This build comes with one of the best skin and themes you will find in a Kodi build. I recommend you check out this build and let me know your thoughts on the comment section.