Install IConic Build
This tutorial will teach you how to install IConic Kodi build.
This is a third-party Kodi build developed by Funsterbe and it’s within the Funsterplace wizard repository.
IConic build is currently running on version 1.6 and has approximately 163.67 Mb making it compatible with low memory devices like firestick and fire tv.
Iconic has the following sections: movies, fav, TV shows, Apps, systems, power, and setting. This build comes preinstalled with AEON NOX Viper skin and theme.
Install IConic Build with Screenshots
1. Open your Kodi app on the home screen, scroll up, and click on the setting icon.
2. Next, on the new screen that will appear, click on the option of the system.
3. Now, select add-ons and scroll rightward, click unknown sources, and then on the warning dialog box, select Yes.
4. Next, return to the home screen settings
5. Select the file manager.
6. Next, on the new window, scroll down and click on add source
7. Now, click on <none>
8. Next, use the onscreen keyboard and type the media source URL: https://funstersplace.net/funs and then click OK
9. Select “Enter a name for this media source” and type IConic
10. Go back to the home screen and select add-ons
11. Click install from zip file
12. Click yes.
13. Click IConic
14. Click repository.funstersplace19-0.2.zip
15. Wait for the “Funstersplace add-on installed” notification (This will appear at the top right corner of your screen).
16. Click Install from the repository.
17. Click Funstersplace 19 Repository
18. Click program add-ons
19. Click The Boyz Wizard.
20. Click install.
21. Wait for the funstersplace Wizard Add-On downloading and installed notification (This will appear at the top right-hand side of your screen).
22. Select Open
23. Click on builds
24. On the list of builds that will appear, scroll down and select Iconic 19 and select Fresh install.
25. Click yes.
26. Wait for it until downloading is done.
27. That’s it! Enjoy!
Features of IConic Build
- Has less than 200MB of space and as such, you can install this build on your low memory devices.
- Has AEON NOX Viper skin and theme
- User-friendly interface.
- Neat and well-arranged sections.
- Regular build update.
- Allows you to download and customize themes and skins.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Addons within IConic Build
- The Crew
- Chains sinisters
Pros and Cons
- Videos loads and play fast
- Great UI
- Amazing features
- Well organized interface
Everything about this build is working fine.
Kodi builds are very unreliable and unpredictable and as such, having an alternative build is very important. We have prepared a list of the best alternative Kodi builds for 2021. Click here to see the list of our best alternative builds.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is an open-source streaming media software that has been around since 2002. It allows you to cut cords and still enjoy your favorite tv shows, tv series, documentaries, movies, sports events, live tv shows, and lots more.
Formerly, this build was released in 2002 as an Xbox media player. In 2003, it was changed to Xbox Media center which remained until 2014. However, XBMC Foundation, a nonprofit technology consortium, renamed this software Kodi.
Kodi allows you to access, stream and watch free entertainment. With this software, you can stream and watch free movies, listen to live news, watch live sports events, stream documentaries, kids shows, anime, cartoons, and more. Kodi also allows you to access adult content in different categories and subcategories.
However, Kodi alone does not have much content. Consequently, you need to install a Kodi build like the IConic build.
A Kodi build is a collection of add-ons, settings, themes, skins, and lots more. Usually, a build comes as a stand-alone zip file (from an unofficial repository) or within the official Kodi repository. A Kodi build is different from an add-on. Whilst a build comes with a huge collection of add-ons and other features after installation, an add-on is just one app you can install at a go.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to pay to use the IConic Build?
It is completely free to download and install this build. The only requirement for using this build is to have a strong and reliable internet connection.
Is it safe to use IConic Build?
Yes. it is safe to install and stream with this build. It is a third-party build with no hidden file or virus. However, it is always best practice to use Kodi with a VPN.
On what device can I install the IConic Build?
This build is compatible with any hardware platforms and operating systems that support Kodi. You can install this build on the following devices; computers (Windows and MAC OS), smartphones (Android and iOS), tablets, Raspberry Pi, Chromecast, firestick, fire TV, and lots more.
Why you should use a VPN while streaming
You can save lots of money spent on cable TV subscriptions by streaming free movies and other entertainment online. However, there are issues with streaming free content online.
The majority of the websites and apps offering free movies, TV shows, TV series, and lots more do not have the copyright to most of the content they offer. That is why it is good to use a VPN like Surfshark while streaming especially with Kodi.
A VPN is software that uses masking and encryption to hide your online identity. A VPN like Surfshark will encrypt your IP address to appear as a secure, private, and anonymous user on the internet service provider network.
For someone who likes to use a public internet connection, let’s say public wifi; whatever activity or sites you visit can be seen by anyone that is connected to the network. Even though you have your own computer, still you are not secure and private. That said, installing a VPN helps you to stay secure while online.
Bypass Location Restriction
You will notice that most streaming apps and websites often use location restrictions to hide their content from an unwanted audience; what this means is that if you are not from a stipulated region or country, you will not have access to the content such app or website offers.
A VPN like Surfshark offers 3,200 VPN servers in 65 locations to choose from. With a VPN, you can change your location and stream from anywhere around the world.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Iconic Kodi build is a must-have for movie lovers. This build has an easy-to-navigate interface with beautiful features. Install this build and let me know your thoughts in the comment section.