The Grindhouse Wizard offers 30+ builds with different skins and varying sizes. It’s a good repo if you want a choice of lots of different builds depending on your device and your mood.
They vary in size from Blue-Lite which is 150MB to Builds which carry more add ons and bloat coming in at over 4000MB+
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a globally popular piece of open source software which first came out all the way back in 2002. It was groundbreaking at the time and in some ways still is, as it allowed so many different types of media files to be stored and played through one application. With Smart TV’s this also allowed Kodi to become an all in one entertainment center, with its inbuilt 10-foot user interface, allowing Android applications to be scaled effectively to be watched on the big screen.
Kodi today is run by a non-profit foundation that fiercely advocates for internet freedom, making the software 100% legal and free. However, Kodi has also become popular with developers and users looking to distribute the latest media for free, which may have been copyright protected.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
What is a Build?
A build allows you to install a version of Kodi which means you can have all of your favorite add ons in one place, alongside cool looking skins that can be stylized after your favorite superhero, action film or anything else you can think of.
If you are new to Kodi, and not familiar with what can sometimes be a confusing system to work with, then a build is a great way to start. You don’t have to search out individual add ons or keep entering the URL’s of endless repositories to download.
A simple one clicks installation will get you well on your way to enjoying a lot of what Kodi has to offer.
What is Grindhouse Wizard?
A collection of over 30 builds of varying sizes and skins
- 30+ builds
- TV Shows
- Lots of additional add ons
- Add Live TV, Sport and others through menu settings
- Colorful interchangeable skins
- Changing wallpapers
Add ons included:
- The Magic Dragon
- Sports Devil
- Cartoon Network
- Monster Munch
How to Install Grindhouse Wizard
To install Grindhouse Wizard just run through these simple steps, just remember to always use the link that we have given you when it comes to downloading the app. Downloading a build from an unknown source could infect your device.
- Open up Kodi
- Clock on settings (the gear icon in the top left-hand corner)
- Click System
- Turn on Unknown sources
- Go back to the previous screen using the back button and click File Manager
- Click add source
- Click “Add None”
- In the “Enter the paths or browse for the media locations” URL bar that comes up type in: http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo (If for any reason this link stops working use Google to find a working link/mirror site for the latest working version)
- Name the source Grindhouse
- Go back to the Add ons menu
- Click the box icon above the video add ons selection on the menu
- Select install from zip file
- Click the file named Grindhouse Wizard then install from repository
- Select Build Menu once the installation completes
- Choose the build which you prefer
- Choose Force close once the build has installed and restart Kodi
- You have your brand-new Grindhouse Wizard Build
Is it Safe to Use?
Yes, Grindhouse has been around a while and amassed an impressive collection of Builds. It rates in a lot of reviewers top Kodi builds.
Often problems arise when people download builds from outside the official repository from supposedly helpful websites, only to realize their computer has become infected with a virus.
Is it Legal or Grey?
Grindhouse Wizard operates in a grey area and offers plenty of add ons like Supremacy and Yoda which will allow you to access copyrighted content.
Many of the add ons that are used in Grindhouse would almost certainly be barred, and if you tried to use it with a regular unencrypted internet connection you will find a lot of the add ons won’t work. To get the best out of Grindhouse and Kodi always use it with a VPN.
Should I Use This App With a VPN?
We always recommend that you use a VPN when using any add on or build on Kodi for a number of reasons:
- A VPN helps to keep your identity and your location anonymous by masking your IP and encrypting your data which is transmitted through your ISP
- Many of the unofficial add ons won’t work on Kodi without a VPN. Because your Internet Service provider will have blacklisted their IP addresses. So, if you want to get the best out of Kodi you’ll need a VPN
- Your connection may even be faster with a VPN if your ISP has been throttling your connection because they see what you are streaming. To avoid your browsing being logged and your speed slowed down, use a VPN to stream undetected. With a VPN all of your traffic appears just like other regular SSL traffic
Is it Free?
When Was It Released?
Grindhouse Wizard was released in 2018
There are plenty of great builds out there:
- Two Kingdoms
- One Nation
- 1 Amazing
If you have any problems, just use Google and search for best Kodi add ons to find a list of working add ons for that day.
Grindhouse Wizard is a great set of builds with various sizes and add ons. The list of add ons we provided actually relates to their lighter models. They have plenty to offer for those who want a more comprehensive package of services.