Goodfellas 2.0 Kodi Addon
If you are a fan of movies, documentaries, music, and live TV shows, then you might consider installing The Goodfellas 2.0 Kodi add-on. This add-on is found within GoodFellas Repo and has a huge database of entertainment sections like doc., IMDB movies in different categories and subcategories, and sports documentaries.
You can use the search bar on the utility section of this add-on to find trending, new releases, NOW Watching, high-rated movies, and lots more. It also has a utility section of this add-on, wizard, customizable themes and skin, tools, and so much more.
The good thing with streaming in this add-on is that it has fewer buffering issues when in comparison with other add-ons. It comes with a user-friendly interface coupled with a well-structured layout.
How to Install Goodfellas Kodi Addon
Follow these simple steps:
1. On your Firestick, open Kodi and go to Settings.
2. Select System.
3. Click on the Add-ons menu and Turn ON the Unknown Sources.
4. Select Yes when the box appears.
5. Go back one step and click on File Manager.
6. Select the Add Source.
7. A box will pop up, so click on the ‘None’ option.
8. Now type in this URL- http://www.goodfellasteam.com/Repository/ and click OK.
9. Name this URL as goodfellas and tap OK.
10. After that, go back to the system menu and select Add-ons.
11. Click Install from Zip File
12. When the box pop-up, select goodfellas or any name you have given.
13. Now, click on the repository.goodfellas.zip
14. Wait a few minutes for the addon to be installed. After that, an icon will appear at the top menu.
15. Tap the Install from Repository
16. Then select GoodFellas Repo from the list
17. Click on Video Add-ons
18. Select the Goodfellas 2.0
19. Click the Install button
20. Tap the OK button
21. Wait for the Goodfellas 2.0 Add-on installed message to appear.
22. Go back to the Kodi home screen and scroll down to Addon.
23. From the Video Add-on, select the Goodfellas 2.0 Add-on icon
24. That’s it! Choose from the categories and enjoy.
Use Kodi With a VPN
Nowadays, you can’t stream or access the internet without your browsing data being monitored or stored by your internet service provider. This is a bit challenging as you are not secure and private even while streaming with your private computer. This is where the need for a VPN comes into play. A VPN is software that protects your IP address by encryption.
Encryption is the process a VPN uses to protect your IP address by masking it to appear on the internet service provider network as anonymous and private users. When this happens, anyone on the ISP network will be able to see/get hold of your IP address data.
Below Are Reasons Why You Need a VPN
Helps You To Bypass Location Restrictions
Some Kodi add-ons can only be accessed by residents of a particular region or location. Once you are from different region access will be denied to YOU. That said, you can change your location via a VPN and maneuver your way in. This is achieved by changing your IP address to a different one.
Security And Protection
The only way to stay secure and protected when streaming with Kodi, especially with third-party add-ons is to install a VPN on your device. Not only will you be protected online, but you will also be able to beat being a potential victim to spy by third parties or even hackers.
Helps improve video quality: installing a VPN helps in minimizing throttling. Throttling is caused by your internet service provider which reduces the streaming and video quality of content.
Bypass Tracking And Monitoring By Third-parties
Even though you are using a personal/private computer, it might interest you to know that whatever activities you are doing online is not private. Your internet service provider monitors and tracks all of them. Not only that, but third parties can also easily have access to your browsing history from your ISP. Many times there are cases where someone is arrested for hate speech against a government because his/her activities are being monitored or tracked. Installing a VPN will save you such embarrassment.
However, after reviewing tons of VPN service providers, we present to you Surfshark as the best VPN service provider.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Features You Will Find In Surfshark Include
- Zero log traffic
- Leak protection policy
- This VPN service has 3,200 VPN servers in 65 countries to choose from.
- It works on all unlimited simultaneous devices
- Provides a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.