GodFather Kodi Build
GodFather build is a third party build within EzzerMacs Wizard Repository. This build is on the list of our best Kodi build 2022 edition. That said, GodFather build is a feature-rich build that scrapes streaming links for movies and lots more.
GodFather build is packed with a huge database of entertainment sections. You will find the following entertainment section on this build: movies, documentaries, live TV, IPTV, APKs, KidsTube, anime, cartoon, Live radio, music, and many more.
GodFather build is a lightweight build and as such, you can install this build on low memory devices like amazon firestick. It enhances the streaming experience. One good side of this build is that it is built with buffering or lagging resistant features; meaning that it can withstand connection-related issues.
GodFather Kodi Build Comes with the Following Features
- You can set this build to either manual or automatic regular updates. This build comes with various skins and themes. It allows you to also download new themes and skins as many as you want. GodFather build has an amazing interface with a well-structured layout. The interface is built having in mind new users of Kodi; it’s navigable, sleek, clutter-free, and well organized.
- GodFather builds houses addons offering free movies, live tv shows, music (audio), anime, music video, cartoons, sports, adult porn and adult no porn, and many more. You will also find in this build APKs files, weather, tools, search, and lots more utility sections. Most of the content on this build is free to access and stream, however, you will find pay-per-view contents that will require you to pay before accessing or streaming such content.
- GodFather build is compatible with major streaming devices. Some of the compatible devices include Roku, Chromecast, smart TVs, Apple TV, tablets, smartphones, and lots more. This build can be installed on different operating systems like Android, Windows, Linux, MAC, iOS, and Amazon devices.
What is Kodi?
If you are familiar with Amazon firestick, then you may have come in contact with Kodi.
You can go cordless and save hundreds of dollars by switching to Kodi. It allows you to stream entertainment in different categories all for free. You can access and stream movies, Live TV shows, kids shows, cartoons, sports, documentaries and so much more.
There are issues associated with the use of Kodi. This includes security threats. As you know, Kodi houses third-party addons and builds: third-party addons and builds do not have the copyright to the content they offer. That is why we recommend installing a VPN on your device before running Kodi.
A Kodi Software has the Following Features
Regular addon or build update (manual and automatic update). You can download as many addons and builds as you want on your Kodi app. Kodi supports all kinds of audio formats such as AAC, midi, mp3, AVI, and many more. Also, Kodi supports various video formats. You can install Kodi on a variety of streaming devices which includes computers both laptop and desktop, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon-powered devices, tablets, smartphones, and many more. Kodi works well on most operating systems you will find out there. This operating system includes Amazon-powered devices, Windows, iOS, Android, and many more.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Kodi Build: What is It?
Instead of wasting time and strength installing add-ons one by one, a build allows you to install tons of addons on a single installation. In a nutshell, a build is a collection of addons and other features within a single installation. A Kodi build has regular updates which may be automatic or manual. You can install a build on any device which supports the Kodi app. Some of the compatible devices include a smartphone, tablet, computers (laptop and desktop), Roku, and amazon firestick. Kodi supports the major operating system you will find out there such as Windows, iOS, Android, Linux, MAC, and many others.
Installation of GodFather Kodi Build
If you want to install any addon or Kodi build on Kodi, the first thing to do is ensure that the unknown sources of your Kodi app are enabled. The below step will put you through on how to enable unknown sources and then install this build via its repository.
Step 1. Launch your Kodi app.
Step 2. On the home screen, click on the setting cog icon (found at the top left corner of your screen).
Step 3. Next, on the setting menu that will pop up, move your mouse downwards and click on the system. Next, select addons and navigate rightwards.
Step 4. Click on the unknown sources and select the YES option to enable unknown sources.
Step 5. Go back to the home screen either by pressing the arrow or back button on your remote or keyboard.
Step 6. On the home screen, navigate and click on the setting cog (at the top left corner of your screen).
Step 7. Scroll to the file manager and click on it.
Step 8. Next, on the new window, move your mouse downwards and click on Add source.
Step 9. Now, on the new window, click on <none> and carefully enter the media source link: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo and then press OK option to proceed.
Step 10. Now, hover your mouse on the textbox with “Enter a name for this media source” and then enter GodFather and click on OK.
Step 11. Double-check all the details you have entered and then click on the OK option to proceed.
Step 12. Navigate back to the home screen. On the home screen, scroll down and click on addons.
Step 13. Next, scroll up and click on the addon installer icon located at the top left corner of your screen.
Step 14. Next, select Install from the zip file.
Step 15. Now, on the new window, scroll and select GodFather and click on it.
Step 16. Now, click on repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip and wait for the addon installation notification at the top right-hand side of your screen.
Step 17. Next, click on install from the repository. Next click on the EzzerMacs Wizard repo.
Step 18. Now, select program addons
Step 19. Click on install and wait for the installation to complete.
Step 20. Go back to the home screen and click on addons and then select the addon installer icon.
Step 21. Select EzzerMac Wizard.
Step 22. On the list of builds, select Godfather.
Step 23. Select fresh install or standard. We recommend a fresh install.
Step 24. Select YES and wait for the installation to complete.
Step 25. Select force close.
Use a VPN Always
For security and privacy reasons, we recommend installing a VPN on your streaming device. This is because when you are accessing Kodi, most of its contents come from third-party addons and builds. That said, third-party builds or addons do not have the copyright to the content they offer and as a user, you might be sued for copyright-related issues. However, when you install a VPN, it will protect, secure, and keep your online activities anonymous.
A VPN is software that when installed on your device encrypts and masks your IP address. When this happens, your IP address will appear as a secure, private, and anonymous user on the internet service provider network.
The Following are the Importance of Installing a VPN
When you have a VPN on your device, you can be able to access websites and content on the internet that are protected with geolocation. Most VPN service providers have tons of servers and locations making it easier for you to switch to any location of your choice.
Yes, a VPN provides you with the needed protection and privacy online. You need not worry about third parties or your internet service provider spying or tracking whatever activities you are doing online. This is achieved when a VPN encrypts and masks your IP address for privacy reasons.
Bypass Third Party
Installing a VPN will encrypt and mass your IP address and as such, no one will be able to track or even monitor your online activities. It may interest you to know that each time you access the internet, your internet service provider monitors and records all your logs. However, the only way to beat that is by installing a VPN on your device.
For the best VPN services, we recommend that you go for Surfshark. They provide the highest VPN security and offer you up to 30 days money-back guarantee.
Surfshark has the Following Features
- Military-grade encryption
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Unlimited bandwidth
- No log policy
- Leak protection policy
- 2,000 servers, and 40,000 IP addresses in 70+ locations to choose from
- And lots more.
Note: To get Surfshark for a discounted rate, click here.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Install GodFather Kodi build for unlimited access to free entertainment such as movies, tv shows, sports, documentaries, cartoons, anime, and many more.
This build comes with a huge database of addons offering categories and subcategories of entertainment. GodFahter build also prides itself on being one of the few best builds with awesome features to improve the streaming experience.