FoxyStreams Kodi Addon
FoxyStreams Kodi Addon is an add-on with a huge database of movies, documentaries, kids shows, entertainment, news, and live sports events. FoxyStreams Kodi Addon requires you to have a Real Debrid account before using this add-on. FoxyStreams Kodi Addon allows downloading of torrent files and has sections such as search history, list, and search.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Features of FoxyStreams Kodi Addon
- A huge database of subcategories and categories
- Customizable search box for rating, popularity, and category
- Regular updating of new releases
- Sports channel, live TV, Live radio and lots more
- Real Debrid integration for the best streaming
- Large database of TV shows, entertainment, TV series, movies and more
How to Install FoxyStreams Kodi Addon
Firstly, you need to turn ON the unknown source on your Kodi app before beginning the installation process of FoxyStreams Kodi Addon.
To turn ON the unknown source; open your Kodi app and click on the settings icon. Navigate to SYSTEM option and click on Add-on and scroll to turn ON; a warning message will pop-up, click YES, and click the BACKSPACE or ESC key twice to return to the home screen.
- Click on the setting icon again and on the new window, click FILE MANAGER and scroll to ADD SOURCE option.
- Click on Add source and select <NONE>. Once you click on <NONE>, it will prompt you to enter this URL: https://ruinernin.github.io/kodi/ (avoid any typing error while entering this URL). Once you are done entering the URL, enter a name that you will easily remember for this Repository file and click OK and click the backspace or ESC key to return to the home screen.
- From the home screen, click on Add-on, on the new window that will appear, click on the Add-on icon (found at the top left side of your screen)
- On the new window that will open, select INSTALL FROM ZIP option and scroll down to find the name you save this Repo file with. Once you find it, click on it and it will bring a dialog box with this code: repository.foxystreams-0.0.2.zip; click on it and wait for a notification message to appear.
- Click on INSTALL FROM REPOSITORY and select “FoxyStreams Repo”
- Click on video add-on
- Click on FoxyStreams
- Click on INSTALL
- On the new dialog box that says “THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL ADD-ONS WILL BE INSTALLED: click on OK.
- Wait while the installation is completing. Once the installation is finished, click open.
Install FoxyStreams Kodi add-on with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Hover Add-ons on the left side of the screen. Select Unknown sources.
4. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
5. Take one step back, Select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click on <None>.
8. Type exactly: https://ruinernin.github.io/kodi/
9. Click on OK.
10. Select enter a name for this media source.
11. Name is FoxyStreams (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
12. Click on OK.
13. Click on OK.
14. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
15. Select install from zip file.
16. Click on FoxyStreams (or whatever you named the source).
17. Click on repository.foxystreams-0.0.2.zip .
18. Once the installation is completed, a pop message will appear.
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on FoxyStreams Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select FoxyStreams.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select Version 0.2.8
25. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
26. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying FoxyStreams has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
27. Click on FoxyStreams.
28. Click on Open to start the FoxyStreams add-on.
How to Use FoxyStreams Kodi Addon
Click the open button and navigate to categories such as FoxyStreams movies and click on it and wait while it loads subcategories. A dialog box will appear with subcategories such as genres, live TV, live radio, etc.
Don’t Use Kodi Without a VPN!
We recommend installing IPVANISH VPN on your device before using Kodi. This is because when you stream contents online or access the internet, you are public on the ISP network.
- VPN encrypts your IP address and makes you appear on the internet service provider network (ISP) as a private user; this way your ISP and government will not be able to monitor or track your online activities or whatever you are streaming online.
- Bypassing location restriction: VPN allows you to bypass location restrictions when you are streaming content online. Netflix and other streaming platforms have location restrictions and this poses a challenge to someone who does not have a VPN. installing IPVANISHVPN enables you to stream from anywhere around the world.
- ISP throttling: installing a VPN helps to minimize ISP throttling thereby ensuring smooth streaming of contents.
Note: Our IPVANISH REVIEW will give you a piece of detailed information regarding a premium VPN service.
Screenshots with Step by Step Instruction to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
FoxyStreams Kodi Addon has got you covered with a huge database of movies, documentaries, TV series, TV shows, and lots more.