Film on Simple Kodi Addon
Film On is a free and legal way to watch TV which first came out in 2017. In 2019 the service has broadened to include over 500 channels, channels on demand, movies on demand and a wide range of additional content.
For the service, you will need to pay $14.95 a month, if you are trying to access the web-based service. Fortunately for us, you can download the modded add on which means you don’t need to pay any money and get all the content unlocked and for free courtesy of one of the many great Kodi add on developers.
Film on Simple gives you access to a wide range of content, mainly free TV channels in several countries, as well as a limited amount of TV Shows and Films. But you won’t get anything that you couldn’t watch free legally if you searched it through Google and had a VPN to get around the Geo-IP blocking. So, in that sense, it’s nothing more than an aggregation of free TV channels and content from around the world. Don’t expect any new releases.
There are a couple of common errors you can expect to come across with Film on Simple:
- Could not Download/ Web URL failure. Check that you have typed in the right URL. If the repository has changed, refer to Google and Reddit to find the latest link. Also, you can try again just to make sure that it isn’t a problem with the server receiving too many requests. If those quick fixes don’t work, find more steps here <LINK>
- Stream not working/ Not available. You will get problems with streams. Firstly, give it time to load. 10 seconds at most, next try to refresh the stream and see if it connects now. if you still get no joy then check out more fixes in the guide linked above.
- Kodi error check log. If you have been streaming for a while on Kodi or have a low storage device, you will get used to seeing this error. Probably it just means you need to clear your cache. Find out how and more fixes in the guide linked above.
There is a massive range of categories which include:
- UK Live TV
- Bikini Babe
- Business TV
- News TV
- Extreme Sports
You can choose from Live TV Channels from:
- South America
Bear in mind that the Kodi version does not unlock premium channels, so you are “restricted” to the free channels.
Film on Simple has got fantastic quality for the channels that you can access, which tend to be live access channels within the country. So, for example, you could access all the BBC channels in the UK.
Another thing to bear in mind is that you will need to use a VPN with the addon. Film on Simple will scan your IP and only give you access to TV channels that would be available in your country. The addon hasn’t been able to hack the geo-locking capability of the premium service. Check here for the best VPN deal.
Film on Simple is a great addon for what it does, but honestly, there are better Live TV add ons out there, where you won’t need to use a VPN, in terms of changing countries to find a working channel. Try Mobdro, Redbox or cCloud TV for a better and wider range of channels which is less restrictive.
Or just pay the few dollars a month for a great premium IPTV service like Player’s Klub or Helix and get 3,000+ channels in glorious HD with instant connection and almost no buffering.
How to Install Film on Simple on Kodi with Screenshots
- From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: https://cazwall.com/repo/
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Film on Simple (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Film on Simple (or whatever you named the source).
18. Select Repository (Click Here)
19. Click on repository.simplycaz-1.0.2.zip
20. Select on Install from repository.
21. Click on Simply Caz Repo.
22. Pick Video add-ons.
23. Select Film on Simple again.
24. Click on Install.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Film on Simple has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Open to start the Film on Simple add-on.