Previously known as Diamond Dust, The Diamond Build packs a lot of great add ons in a build that’s just over 200MB. Coming in at half the size of many of the bigger builds it makes for a good snappy build on an Nvidia Shield or a well-proportioned build for a lower RAM and storage device like an Amazon Fire Stick.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is your ticket to turning your regular TV into an all in one entertainment system. Simply install it on an Android streaming device like an Amazon Fire device or an Android Box and attack it your TV, giving you access to a world of content and media online.
First developed in 2002, Kodi has been downloaded over 50 million times and is one of the most popular free and legal pieces of media streaming software online. The software is developed and maintained by the XMBC Foundation and features a 10-foot user interface which allows applications on your Android device to be resized on your TV and navigable using a standard TV remote.
Kodi features a modest library of official add ons, but the real gems lie in its unofficial store of thousands of add ons, builds and wizards which give user access to free tv shows, movies, latest releases, live TV and anything else you can think of.
What is a Build?
A build is a quick and easy way for you to get started with Kodi. Saves you the time of searching out individual add ons or learning how to customize Kodi.
Just download one build and get the best working add ons, heaps of features, interchangeable skins and even electronic programming guides for live TV.
What is The Diamond?
The Diamond Build packs a lot of high quality add ons as being low in size. One of its key features is it will automatically find the best working link for your content rather than make you search through endless links.
The Diamond Features
- Wide range of quality add ons
- ~200MB in size
- Wide range of skins
- Easy to navigate menu
- Real Debrid compatible
- TV Shows
- HD and 4K
- King Fu
- Live TV
Add ons included in this build including:
- Monster Munch
- Golden Age
- Selfless Lite
- Supremacy Sports
- Sports Devil
- Tubi TV
- Wolf Pack
- The Kratos
- Movie Theatre Butter
- The Magic Dragon
How to Install The Diamond
Get the Diamond up and running in less than 5 minutes using our easy to follow steps:
- Start on the Kodi Home Screen
- Click on settings in the top left-hand corner of the screen (the gear icon)
- Click System and turn on Unknown sources (without this you won’t be able to find The Diamond in the Kodi library, as it is not an official add on)
- Go back to Settings and click on File Manager
- Click add source then “Add None”
- You will see a pop up saying “Enter the paths or browse for the media locations” type in: http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/ (Sometimes URL’s are blocked or go down, just search Google for the mirror or new URL)
- Name the file Diamond
- Return to the Add ons menu
- Click the box icon above the video add ons selection on the menu and then install from Zip file
- Click on your Diamond file and install from repository
- When the installation completes, click Build Menu, you will see a selection of builds of varying sizes that you can choose from
- Click on the build you want and then dismiss the note from the developer
- Keep the pre-selected settings and then continue
- Fresh install the build and let it restart Kodi
- When Kodi restarts you’ll know the build has installed as you will see everything laid out using The Diamond skin
Is it Safe to Use?
Absolutely, The Diamond is still pretty new but has gotten great reviews from a number of trusted sources.
Under its previous name, Diamond has been a trusted source since 2016.
Just make sure you ONLY download the build from the official repository. Avoid third party sites.
Is it Legal or Grey?
The build operates in a grey area as many other builds. Most of the add ons will stream and give access to illegal content which then becomes your choice to access.
Should I Use this App with a VPN?
We always recommend that you use a VPN with The Diamond for a number of reasons:
- Firstly, without a VPN, The Diamond may not even work. Also, you’ll find many of the add ons appear dead. There’s nothing wrong with the build or the add ons. Chances are your ISP is blocking them access to the internet and their sources of content online
- A VPN helps you to maintain your anonymity and avoid your traffic being logged by your Internet Service Provider
- With a VPN your connection will be encrypted and undetectable by your ISP or any other third-party trackers. Your traffic will just look like normally secured packets
Is it Free?
When Was It Released?
The Diamond was released under its new name in 2019, but Diamond Dust has been around since 2016
The Diamond covers it all, but if you want a different build with more features or just fancy a change we recommend:
- No Limits Magic
- One Nation
If none of the above take your fancy, then you can just browse Google for the best working Builds. There’s always a lot to choose from.
The Diamond is a great lightweight build with a ton of well-known add ons. The rebrand and re-name mean that developers are still working on it. The auto finds the best link function is worth the download all by itself.