Today, you are going to learn how to install, set up and use Diablo Build on your Kodi device.
Diablo Build is a third-party build within the Ezzermac Wizard Repo and comes with a huge collection of addons and amazing features to improve the streaming experience.
That said, you will find in Diablo Build sections such as movies, Live TV, sports kids, and many more.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
The movie section on Diablo Build include:
- Lifetime movies
- western/war movies
- Horror or cult movies
- Classic movies
- Odds and ends
- British movies
- Short films
- Hallmark movies
- Movie critics
- Tragic comedy
- Adult porn
- Adult no porn
- Carnival movies
- Adventure movies
- Epic movies
- Movies by genres
Under the documentary section of Diablo Build, you will find:
- Commentary on the real world
- Best contortionist worldwide
- Caught on video
- Now that funny
- Urban gone wild
- Fashion and fitness
- Sports documentaries
Kids sections include
- Water fun
- R/Cand moto
- And many more.
Other section on this build are
Comics, 80’s cartoons, 24/7 Cartoons, Music, Add-ons, Apps, 100 best of family, Live TV shows, Teens Shows, and lots more.
Diablo Build works on different versions of the Kodi app like krypton 17.6 and Leia 18.8. You can as well install Diablo Build on any of your streaming devices such as android smartphones, iOS-powered devices, computers (both Windows and MAC), Roku, Chromecast, tablet, smartTV, Apple TV, firestick device, and lots more.
That said, Diablo Build comes with a huge collection of entertainment for your enjoyment purpose. The good thing with this build is that it scrapped links from a different source to enable an improved streaming experience.
Nevertheless, you need not worry about what operating system this build is compatible on. You can install Diablo Build on the following operating systems: Linux MAC, Windows, iOS, Amazon powered devices, and Android.
Key feature found on Diablo Build include:
- Diablo Build proffers a solution to your 24/7 entertainment quest. It allows you to stream non-stop movies in different categories and subcategories, live tv shows, sports documentaries, music, kids shows, cartoons, anime, sports documentaries, and lots more. Diablo Build has nice and working add-ons that give you access to lots of free entertainment content.
- Diablo Build works well on the most streaming device you may have at home and allow you to customize most of its features to suit your taste.
- You will find the interface of Diablo Build easy to use, navigable, and well structured. The interface comes with a standard layout making it easy for exploration.
- Diablo Build requires only a small portion of your device memory. And as such, it is suitable for low memory devices like Amazon Firestick devices.
- This build comes with customizable skins and themes and has tons of downloadable themes and skins as well.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
You can save hundreds of dollars by simply installing the Kodi app on your streaming devices. With Kodi, you can go cordless and stream your favorite movies, Live TV, music, comedy, anime, cartoons, and lots more for free.
One good thing about Kodi is that it allows you to install several addons both from official Kodi addons and third-party addons as well. However, you will find in Kodi, addons with pay-per-view contents (this requires you to purchase a subscription in order to have access to such content.
Kodi has adult content which often is categorized under adult no porn and adult porn. Other sections that you will find on Kodi are sports, music, and fitness sections.
That said, Kodi is open-source software that allows you to access and stream all kinds of media content. This software was first released in 2002 and was known as the Xbox media player. Later on, it was changed to the Xbox media center which remained till 2014. That said, the XBMC foundation which is the brain behind this software’s media content changed the name to Kodi.
There are issues concerned with using Kodi. One of them is due to the fact the Kodi houses third-party addons. As we know, third-party addons do not have a copy to most of the contents they offer and as a user, we strongly advise protecting yourself with a VPN to avoid falling victim to being tracked or monitored.
Kodi works so well on most streaming devices. Some of the compatible devices include:
- Linux and lots more.
There are many frequently asked questions about Kodi which include:
Is the use of the Kodi app safe?
Yes, it is safe to run Kodi app on your device. Kodi itself is an official app, however, it allows you to install different types of third-party addons. For your safety and privacy, we recommend installing a VPN on your device when streaming with third-party addons.
Is it free to use Kodi?
Yes, it is completely free to download and install Kodi on your device. The majority of the addons on Kodi offer free content. That said, you will also find pay per view add-ons as well on Kodi.
Is it legal to use Kodi?
Yes, the use of Kodi is legal. Kodi itself is an official app. However, if you are installing and running a third-party addon on your Kodi app, we recommend installing a VPN on your device.
Simply put, a build is a collection of addons and other features all in one; that is, instead of installing addons one by one, a build comes with tons of working addons and other features to improve the streaming experience.
Features of a Build
- Most builds comes with features such as tools and utility sections which allows you to customize the build to your taste.
- It comes with an Electronic program guide and easy to customize skins and themes.
- Builds have a neat, well-organized, and easy-to-navigate interface. Unlike addons, build presents you with many options to choose from and have more different streaming links as well.
- You can easily install builds on your firestick, computer, smartphones, smartTV, and other Kodi compatible devices.
- A Kodi build functions well on the following operating systems: Windows, iOS, Android, MAC, ETC.
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Diablo Build
Downloading and running the Diablo Build repository on your device is very easy and will only take a few of your time. That said, you are required to enable the unknown sources of your Kodi app. The below steps will guide you.
Step 1. Open your Kodi app and from the home screen or main menu, navigate upwards and click on the setting icon which is located at the top right-hand side of your screen.
Step 2. On the setting menu that will appear, move your mouse downwards, and select the system option.
Step 3. Now, choose the addons option on the system menu. On the dialog box, navigate rightward and select the unknown source option. Now, select YES on the warning dialog box to turn on the unknown sources.
Step 4. Navigate back to the home screen or main menu.
Step 5. From the main menu or home menu, navigate up and click on the setting icon (this is found at the top right-hand side of your screen).
Step 6. Next, select the file manager on the setting menu.
Step 7. Select addons on the file manager menu and then click on <none> and carefully enter the media source URL: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo and choose the OK option.
Step 8. Click on “enter a name for the media source and type “diablo build”.
Note: if Kodi auto-inputs a name for this build, just select the OK option to continue. On the next window, review all the details you have typed and then click on OK to continue.
Step 9. Return to the main menu or home screen.
Step 10. Choose the addons option from the home screen.
Step 11. On the addons menu, scroll up and click on the addon installer icon (this is located at the top left of your screen).
Step 12. Choose the install from the zip file option on the new window that will appear.
Step 13. Click on “diablo build”.
Step 14. Tap on repository.ezzermacswizard.zip and then wait while the zip file is downloading. Once the downloading is completed, you will get a notification at the top right of your screen.
Step 15. Next, select install from repository and then choose EzzerMacs wizard repo.
Step 16. Click on program addons
Step 17. On the new window, scroll down and select the install option and then wait for the repository to finish the installation.
Step 18. On the pop-up window select the Dismiss option.
Step 19. On the dialog box with the setting, choose any you want to include and select the continue option.
Step 20. Next, choose “click here” and then return to the home screen
Step 21. Next, choose addons from the home screen.
Step 22. Click on program addons.
Step 23. Click on ezzermac wizard.
Step 24. Next, click on builds and on the list of builds that will appear, navigate down, and select diablo to build.
Step 25. Select the fresh install option (this is best as it removes the previous setting of any addon installed and re-install it again with much better features).
Step 26. Click on install and wait for the installation to complete. Once it is completed, select the force close option.
Step 27. Restart Kodi and wait for Diablo build to update.
Install Surfshark on Firestick
Why You Need a VPN
When streaming with a third-party Kodi addon, it is highly recommended to install a VPN on your device. This is because Third-party addons and apps do not have the copyright to the Majority of the content provided. As a user, it is recommended to install a VPN to keep/hide your IP so as to remain private and secure while streaming.
Not only for protecting you while using third-party apps or add-ons, but there are also other benefits of having a VPN on your device.
Just by installing a VPN, you can change to any server or country of your choice. When this happens, you will appear on the internet service provider as someone from that particular region or location.
You can unlock any website or content on the internet with a VPN. This is achieved when you change your IP address via a VPN.
Installing a VPN guarantees your security and privacy from third-party spying on your online activities.
You can use a public internet connection without the fear of your internet service provider tracking and monitoring your IP address. Also, you need not be scared of hackers as your IP address will appear as an anonymous, secure and private user via the ISP network.
Features of Surfshark
Surfshark features over 3200+ servers in 65 countries worldwide. This VPN comes with a zero log policy and lots more.
Get Surfshark here.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
Install Surfshark on Firestick
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Install the below builds as alternatives to Diablo build.
Diablo build is an amazing build with lots of great features to improve the streaming experience. It has low storage space on your device and it gives you access to tons of addons offering free entertainment in various sections such as movies, sports, documentaries, anime, cartoons, and lots more. If you are searching for a build for the non-streaming of movies, then the Diablo build is for you.