Deja Vu Kodi Addon
Déjà vu is a brand spanking new add on that is rising in the ranks for most downloaded Kodi add on quickly.
Offering a wide range of streams and sections which are different from the norm, including 24/7 streams of US Cable Shows and random movies. Déjà vu is a pretty cute add on and unique at that.
Fair warning, many of the streams have been specifically developed and structured around you have a Real Debrid account. For a subscription as little as 2.50 euros a month (if you buy a 180-day pass for 16 euros) you can get access to 50+ high speed paid servers and unlimited traffic for 4 devices.
You might think, why would I need unlimited access to servers. Because you don’t have to find a working link. If you synchronize Real Debrid with your add on (Real Debrid works with pretty much all major add ons) then your first links will come from Real Debrid. Also giving you access to 4K and HD links, with high quality. You also get high-speed downloads up to 1Gbps.
If you really want to unleash the power of this add on, do yourself a favor and pay for Real Debrid. You’ll never want to go back.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Here are the most common errors you might come across with Déjà vu:
- Could not connect to URL/Download: You will get this error when you are trying to install Déjà vu. First, check that you have typed in the URL exactly. For example, don’t type “http” when it should be “https”. If the URL is right, then click to install again. Sometimes the server may receive multiple requests and bounce one back. If you still don’t get any joy, then read our in-depth guide to go through further steps to fix this error.
- Source not working/slow/frozen: Déjà vu has made a name for itself by curating great content and high-quality links. But as we all know links change, break and sometimes are dog slow. When you first connect to a link, give it enough time to work. Often people use Kodi thinking it will just be like switching on a TV. Add ons take time to connect to the source and let them start buffering. You might need to wait up to 15 seconds before you write off a link. Also, try to refresh the link to see if it’s a server error. If the problem, persist then read our guide linked above for more fixes.
Déjà vu is a great add on, and we are sure it’s going to become one of the community tops add ons soon. It covers a big range of content, but the specific tailoring around Real Debrid is a nice touch and something not too many other add ons do.
Déjà vu concentrate on curated lists of content that have high-quality links. So, you don’t get as big a range of content as you would with other add ons. But you do get quality links and ones that work.
One to download and watch for the future.
Déjà Vu film categories include:
- New releases or hot content (Currently Stranger Things 3)
- 4K UHD Movies
- Latest Movies One Click
- Debrid Latest Movies, Classic Movies, Classic Movie Torrents
- 24/7 Continuous Play Movies, TV Shows and US Cable
- Klassic Kids TV
- YouTube videos
- Jukebox collection
- Online Radio
- The Comedians (18+)
- Worldwide CCTV
- Live in Concert
- Footy Fan zone
- Authorize Debrid
How to Install Deja Vu on Kodi with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: https://dejavurepo.github.io
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Deja Vu (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Deja Vu (or whatever you named the source).
18. Click on repository.Dejavu-1.0.0.zip.
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Dejavu Repo
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Deja Vu again.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Deja Vu has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Open to start the Deja Vu add-on.