In this tutorial, we will teach you how to install the Borg Kodi addon. Borg Kodi addon offers fast streaming of videos and has a huge database of TV shows, TV series, documentaries, Live sports, Kids shows and so much more. Borg Kodi addon does not provide extras and special liKe other add-ons but it has tons of episodes, movies and provides a different array of streaming linKs. We recommend using Borg Kodi addon with Real-Debrid.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Features of Borg Kodi Addon
- Real-Debrid: we recommend integrating Real Debrid while using this add-on
- Borg Kodi addon offers live radio, live TV, live sports and so much more
- Borg Kodi addon has a large database of movies, Kids shows, entertainment; music videos, documentaries and lots more
- Categories and subcategories of video contents (Allows you to navigate between categories and subcategories)
- Easy to use interface with a customizable search box; allows search by category, popularity, rating, and trending
- Daily Kodi addon update
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Steps to Install Borg Kodi Addon
The first thing to do when installing Borg Kodi addon is to allow the UNKNOWN SOURCE. You can turn ON the unknown source by; launch your Kodi app. Once you are done with opening your Kodi app, from the home screen, click on the setting icon that is located at the top left side of your screen. On the new window that will appear, click on SYSTEM and navigate to ADD-ON and click and then turn on an unknown source. A warning message will appear, click YES, and press the ESC or BACKSPACE key twice to return to the home screen.
- Again click on the setting icon found at the top left side of your screen and scroll to FILE MANAGER.
- Click on FILE MANAGER and select ADD SOURCE
- Click on ADD SOURCE and click on <NONE>. Once you click on <NONE>, a new dialog box will appear where you will enter the source link or URL. Enter this: http://nitronwizard.co.uk/repository/ (ensure you enter the URL correctly) and click OK. Enter a name for this media source (you can choose any name that is easy to remember) and click OK.
- Press the ESC or BACKSPACE ey thrice to return to the home screen. From the home screen, click on ADD-ONS and scroll up to find the ADD-ON icon which is located at the top left side of your screen. Click on the ADD-ON icon.
- Once you click on the ADD-ON icon, a new window will appear. On the new window, navigate to find INSTALL FORM ZIP and click on it.
- Navigate to find the name you used to save the source file/URL earlier and click on it. Click on repository.NitronRepo.zip and wait for a notification message with “NITRON REPO ADD-ON INSTALLED.
- Click on INSTALL FROM REPOSITORY and select NITRON REPO
- On the new window that will appear, click on VIDEO ADD-ONS
- Clic on BORG and on the new dialog box, click on INSTALL
- On the new window, you will see a message like THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL ADD-ON WILL BE INSTALLED click OK and wait for the installation to complete. Once the installation is completed, you will receive a notification.
Install BORG Kodi add-on with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Hover Add-ons on the left side of the screen. Select Unknown sources.
4. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
5. Take one step back, Select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click on <None>.
8. Type exactly: http://nitronwizard.co.uk/repository/
9. Click on OK.
10. Select enter a name for this media source.
11. Name is Borg (this part isn’t critical as long as you remember the name).
12. Click on OK.
13. Click on OK.
14. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
15. Select install from zip file.
16. Click on Borg (or whatever you named the source).
17. Click on repository.NitronRepo.zip
18. Once the installation is completed, a pop message will appear.
19. Select on Install from repository.
20. Click on Nitron Repo.
21. Pick Video add-ons.
22. Select Borg.
23. Click on Install.
24. Select OK after reviewing the addons that will be installed.
25. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Borg has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
26. Click on Borg.
27. Click on Open to start the Borg addon.
Don’t Use Kodi Without a VPN
Any time you are accessing the internet or streaming videos online, your internet service provider is taking record of all your online activities and this might be used to monitor or track you. We recommend using a VPN when streaming content online especially with the Kodi app. This is because VPN encrypts your IP address and as such you will appear on the ISP network as a private user.
Also using a VPN will help you to bypass location restrictions and ISP throttling. we recommend IPVANISH VPN; this is because IPVANISH offers the highest online security and privacy.