Blue Hats Aeon Terror Build
The Blue Hats Aeon Terror Build is not that popular and it is relatively new. However, it seems promising and exciting with the lots of entertainment features it offers.
In this write-up, we will extensively discuss the Blue Hats Aeon Terror Build and how you will be able to install it on your streaming devices such as firestick, fire tv, or Kodi.
Blue Hats Aeon Terror Build comes with tons of entertainment such as movies (movies has subcategories) music, tv shows, tv series, kids shows, sports, and lots more.
Blue Hats Aeon Terror Build is the latest build on Kodi as of the moment and it is not popular yet. One good side of this build is that it has got loads of content that can be streamed on most streaming devices such as Kodi, fire tv, and firestick as well.
In as much as it is a build, it has got lots of add-ons that it does not accept. But still, it offers great entertainment when compared with other builds.
So before you go on with the installation of this build, we recommend resetting your Kodi to its default setting and this is often very simple and easy.
This build when tested on the latest Kodi 18 Leia works perfectly and it has got loads of wizards, tools, and numerous add-ons all geared to provide you with amazing entertainment experience.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
The steps given below will guide us on how to install this build on Kodi:
- Before we begin the installation guide of this build on a streaming app such as Kodi, we need to turn ON the unknown source.
- Launch your Kodi application. And allow it to launch properly.
- Scroll through your Kodi app home screen and look for the setting symbol or icon.
- Once you find it, click on it.
- Once must have clicked on it, wait and it will bring a new interface. Carefully navigate on your screen and select “SYSTEMS”.
- Click on the option of the system. Wait as this will open the system option. From there, you will see the system options.
- Scroll to add-ons and select the option with an unknown source. Click on it. At this point, a dialog box with a warning message will pop up.
- Click YES and this will turn on the unknown source “ON”.
- Once you must have clicked YES, the dialog box will disappear. Then you will need to return to the systems page again.
Now we have finished turning the unknown source on, we will now proceed to the proper installation of this build.
- Now go back to the system page again. On the system page, you will see different options. Click on add source. Once you click on the add source, it should bring out a new window where you will option like “ add file source. Scroll down to where you will find the “<NONE>” option.
- Click on it. At this point, a dialog box will come up, here you will be prompted to enter the media path URL. The media path URL often looks like this: http://www.lostkodi.appboxes.co/. Copy and paste this URL into the box and tap on the “OK” option.
- Once you click OK, you will be taken to a new window where you will be required to enter a name for the media source. Choose any name of your choice.
- Once done with entering the name, click on OK. From here, you will have to return to the systems page. When you are already at the systems page, navigate to the ADD ON option. And click on it.
- Once you click on it, you will be taken to a new window where you will find lists of options, scroll to the option with “install from zip file” and click on it.
- The wait will bring out the “install from zip file” and at this point, find the name you save the file at the initial stage.
- Once you find it click on it and a window with plugin.program.lostbuildswizard.zip will come up.
- Click on it and the installation of the build will start. Wait while the installation is going on. Once the installation is completed, a notification message will pop up.
- At this point, you will find on your screen a dialog box with the option to activate on your new build.
- Mark the ones you want to activate and then click OK.
- A notification message with “Thank you for choosing lost builds wizard” will appear. To continue, click the “build menu”.
- Now, the new window will come up with a list of Kodi builds. Scroll to where you will find Blue Hats Aeon Terror build and click on it.
- Once you click on it, you will be taken to a different interface, click on a fresh install, and select continue.
- Wait while the proper installation is going on. Once the installation is completed, you will be prompted with a dialogue message box, click on force close.
- At this point, the dialogue box should exit automatically.
- Now, the installation is done. You can launch your Kodi app and you will find your build-ready.
Always Use a VPN On Kodi
It is advisable to install a VPN on your streaming device. This is because any time you are streaming content online, your online data is vulnerable and you are being monitored on the internet service providers network.
Not only that, but you will also experience location restrictions. Using a VPN will save you that headache and stress and you will be safe and secure while streaming content online. We recommend IPVANISH VPN as it offers high security and privacy with zero log policy with DNS leak protection.
Note: Our IPVANISH REVIEW will give you a piece of detailed information regarding a premium VPN service.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
The Blue Hats Aeon Terror Build is relatively new and it is not popular among Kodi fans. However, it has got a ton of amazing addons to make your streaming experience enjoyable. You can check out this build and see for yourself the amazing features it offers.