Asgards Realm Kodi Build
In this tutorial, you will learn how to install Asgards Realm Kodi Build.
This build is similar to the Asgards Kodi addon. It is a low-memory build of approximately 200 MB.
Asgards Realm is a third-party build within the Narcacist wizard repository.
Asgards Realm build comes with unique ASGARDS skin and theme and has the following sections: system, power, as hard, black lightning, 4K, GoTo, Rogue One, METV, fav, and more. One good side of this build is that it scrapes streaming links from different sources.
Installation Guide of Asgards Realm
Step 1. Launch your Kodi app, on the home screen, click on the setting icon.
Step 2. Click on the System option.
Step 3. Click on add-ons
Step 4. Click on unknown sources.
Step 5. Click on Yes.
Step 6. Return to the home screen and click on the setting icon.
Step 7. Click on the file manager.
Step 8. Click on add source
Step 9. Click on <none>
Step 10. Type the media source URL: https://narcacist.com/repo and then click OK
Step 11. Click on “Enter a name for this media source” and type Asgards Realm.
Step 12. Return to the home screen and select add-ons
Step 13. Click the addon installer icon.
Step 14. Click on install from zip file
Step 15. Click on Asgards Realm
Step 16. Click on repository.NarcacistWizard.zip
Step 17. Wait for the “Narcacist repo add-on installed” notification
Step 18. Click on Install from repository.
Step 19. Now, on the new window, click on Narcacist Wizard repository.
Step 20. On the new screen, click on Program addons
Step 21. Now, select Narcacist wizard
Step 22. On the new window, click install and wait for the Narcacist wizard add-on installed notification.
Step 23. Next, click on Continue
Step 24. Next, select Click Here.
Step 25. Return to the home screen.
Step 26. On the home screen, click on add-ons
Step 27. Next, select program add-ons
Step 28. Now, click on Narcacist Wizard
Step 29. On the new window, click on Build
Step 30. Scroll down and click on Asgards Realm
Step 31. Click Yes and wait for the installation to complete.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Features of Asgards Kodi Build
- User-friendly interface
- Allows you to download and customize skins and themes
- Works on most hardware and operating systems that support Kodi
- Well organized and arranged sections (each section has subsections).
- Regular build update
- Movies A to Z, boxsets, genres, kids, by year.
Go to Section
- New RLS, non-debrid, movies, Tv shows, TV rewind.
Rogue One Section
- Movies, tv shows, non-debrid, docs, comedy.
- Box Set, 1 click movies, movies A to Z, black and white, westerns.
- Interface, power, skin setting, Resolve URL, file manager, and more.
Addons with Asgards Realm build
- Rogue One
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
What is Kodi?
You can cut cords and still enjoy your favorite tv shows, movies tv-series, and lots more with Kodi free of charge.
Kodi is an open-source media software that allows you to access and stream tons of free entertainment in different categories and subcategories. This software is free to download on the official Kodi website. You can store, share and access files on the network and storage using Kodi.
This software works on any operating system and hardware platform. Compatible devices include tablets, firestick, fire tv, computer, Raspberry Pi, Chromecast, smartphones, Roku, and many more.
With Kodi, you can watch free movies, listen to live and prerecorded news, enjoy good music, and many more.
What is a Kodi Build?
A Kodi build allows you to access tons of add-ons, systems, settings, features, and more after installation. A build like Asgards Realm comes with many add-ons and features that improve the streaming experience.
Best Alternative Builds
You do not know when a build will stop working. Consequently, having an alternative build is crucial. Click Here to see the list of our best Kodi builds.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I install Asgards Kodi Build on a Fire TV and Firestick Device?
The above installation guide will help you with how to install this build on firestick and fire TV devices.
Do I need a VPN before using Asgards Build?
Yes. I recommend using this build with a VPN like Surfshark. If you are fond of streaming with Kodi, I recommend installing Surfshark for security and privacy reasons.
Is it safe and legal to use Asgards Kodi Build?
It is safe to install this build. You will not find any hidden links or files within this build. Even though it’s a third-party build, installing and streaming with this build is safe and legal.
Is it free to use Asgards Build?
Installing and using this build is entirely free. No commitment, no hidden charges, no credit card required.
Why should you use Kodi with a VPN?
Each time you access the net or stream movies/tv-shows/tv series, your internet service provider monitors and stores all your data. Often, you will browse about something on the internet, and the next minute, you will receive ads on that specific or related thing.
This is because your internet service provider collects and sells your data to a third-party advertising company. This can be annoying and the only way to bypass this is by installing a VPN.
A VPN is software that encrypts and masks your IP address to a clear hidden. The sole aim of using a VPN is to be secure and private especially when. Accessing sensitive data online.
Installing a VPN allows you to stream from anywhere around the world. A VPN like Surfshark gives you access to over 2,000 servers in 70+ worldwide locations.
Your internet service provider slows down your connection each time you stream movies, tv-series, or play online games. The only way to bypass this is to install a VPN like Surfshark.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Install Asgards Realm build 24/7. On stop stream of movies, tv shows, and many more. This build has a user-friendly interface and offers lots of features. I recommend you check out this build and share your thoughts in the comments section.