CyberGhost VPN Overview
When we talk about VPN services, it is often hard to choose the best VPN among the thousands of VPN services In the market. With the entry of CyberGhost VPN, that confusion has been cleared. CyberGhost VPN has proven to be among the top VPN you will find in the market when it comes to unlocking location restricted content and video streaming service. CyberGhost APP often comes as a customized Application for FireTV or firestick. In this article, we will show you how to install CyberGhost on a firestick.
What Does CyberGhost VPN Do For A Firestick?
Installing CyberGhost VPN on your firestick or other devices such as computers or smartphones will ensure your security. This is achieved by encrypting your online data. It is a well-known fact that CyberGhost has the highest encryption which is 256bit MG (MILITARY GRADE). What this 256B-MG does is to keep secure your data while you are surfing the net or streaming videos on the firestick device.
CyberGhost VPN Hides Your Internet Protocol Address
When CyberGhost VPN is installed on your firestick or any other device and you connect it, it automatically hides your internet protocol address. While hiding your IP, it will change it to a different IP address on the ISP network. This is because internet service provider monitors every activity you are doing online. So CyberGhost helps you to stay anonymous and secure by hiding your IP address on the ISP network.
No log Releasing Or Keeping
One good side of CyberGhost VPN is that it does not keep or release logs of any kind. What this means is that whatever you are doing or browsing on the internet or videos you stream on the internet are all private and encrypted; making it anonymous. Also, CyberGhost VPN does not leak the user’s logs or online activities to a third party. Everything done on CyberGhost remains in CyberGhost.
CyberGhost VPN Unlocks Streaming Services
With CyberGhost VPN, you can stream using paid streaming applications from anywhere around the globe. Cyberghost is also compatible with other streaming platforms.
How To Install CyberGhost VPN On A Firestick
One good side of CyberGhost VPN is easy installation. CyberGhost VPN does not require many connections or technical know-how, unlike other VPN services you will find in the market. You can install CyberGhost on any Amazon Firestick be it a second or third generation Fires Television or firestick device.
To install CyberGhost VPN on a firestick, the first thing you need to do is to sign up for an account on CyberGhost. You will need to sign up with a password and a username that is very easy to remember.
- Switch on the firestick and allow the fire TV device to start properly.
- From the firestick main screen, scroll through and you will find an image with the magnifying-glass icon; when you click on it, it will open the search menu where you will input your search option.
- When the new windows open which is where you input your search, input “CyberGhost”. When this is done, choose the first-ever result that will come up for the CyberGhost VPN.
- Wait for the yellow button to appear. This is where you can download the CyberGhost VPN. Note that you will not see an option with download, but what you will see is “GET”. Click on it the downloading will start. The installation is done automatically.
- When the downloading and installation of a CyberGhost VPN is done, a new window with the “open” option will appear. Click on it to launch the downloaded app.
- You need to accept the terms and conditions or terms of service before proceeding. Failure to do so, you cant access the CyberGhost service. Once you accept the terms, choose to allow access. When a pop-up message that says “Allow APP to set-up a VPN connection”, choose yes or OK.
- When this is done, a new window where you will input your login details such as password and username will appear. Input your password and username and then click on login.
- You will be logged in to a new window. A pop-up notification with this message “connect”. Click on it to connect CyberGhost VPN to the network.
- On the dropdown menu, you can click on it to choose the best location or change location. This will open a new window with a list of server locations for you to choose from. You can preview each server location before choosing.
Screenshots With Step by Step Instruction To Install CyberGhost VPN On A Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say the name of the app to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the CyberGhost VPN icon.
4. Click on Download.
5. Click Open.
6. Visit dgpn.info/link from a web browser, and enter the code to Validate Pin.
Installing And Using CyberGhost VPN With Kodi On A Firestick
- In the case of Fire TV device, if you have already installed Kodi, then all you have to do now is to do a connection between the cyber ghost and your Kodi, this will help keep your identity private. For anyone who already has Kodi, just connect your CyberGhost by launching the app and tapping on the connect to a server; you can choose the location or region you want.
- For new user, kindly follow the step by step guide to install Kodi on your amazon firestick.
- You need to download and install the Downloader App.
- For you to be able to install this, you must enable the allow installation of apps from a known source. This is to be able to install the downloaded app.
- Launch the installed downloader App. When the app opens, a new window with the URL Box, input this: https://kodi.tv/download
- Navigate through the android build. If your firestick is new, choose the “64-bit version. However, if you are using an old version, you are advised to choose the 32-bit version.
- When the downloading is done, at the bottom of the screen, you will see the stall option, click on it. Once the installation is done, a new window will open notifying you of the successful installation of the Kodi app.
Pros and Cons
- 24/7 Tech. Support via live chat and email available
- A fast and strong connection
- You can unlock content from paid streaming applications
- Has expensive for an annual subscription plan.
CyberGhost VPN has 5,600 servers and available in over 90 countries globally is compatible with 7 different devices. For a monthly subscription on this app, it goes for $2.75
CyberGhost VPN meets the requirements of a standard VPN service. The monthly fee is affordable and if you find it not suited to your needs, you can stop your subscription anytime.
We hope this article helps you in installing CyberGhost VPN on your Firestick. Thank you!