Hip Hop Kodi Build
In this tutorial, you are going to learn how to install the Hip Hop Kodi build. Hip Hop Kodi build is one of the newest builds within the popular Twisted repository. It is a third-party Kodi build offering streaming links from different sources. This build has an amazing user-friendly interface. It comes with preinstalled AEON NOX slvo themes and allows you to download more themes as you wish.
Hip Hop Kodi build has the following sections and subsections: wizard, add-ons, system, new movies, new TV shows, kids zone, live TV, YouTube, all sports, favorites, and more.
Installation Guide Hip Hop Kodi Build
1. Open your Kodi app on the home screen, scroll up, and click on the setting icon.
2. Next, on the new screen that will appear, click on the option of the system.
3. Now, select add-ons and scroll rightward, click unknown sources, and then on the warning dialog box, select Yes.
4. Next, return to the home screen settings
5. Select the file manager.
6. Next, on the new window, scroll down and click on add source
7. Now, click on <none>
8. On the new window, type the media source file URL: http://cmanbuilds.com/repo and then click OK
9. Click on “Enter a name for this media source” and use the onscreen keyboard and type Hip Hop and click OK
10. Next, return to the home screen and then select add-ons
11. On the next screen that will appear, click on install from zip file.
12. A warning box appears just click yes.
13. On the new screen, select Hip Hop
14. Next, select repository.cMaNWizard.zip
15. Wait for the Twisted add-on installed notification that will appear at the top right corner of your screen.
16. Select Install from the repository
17. Select cMaN’s Wizard Repository
18. On the new window that will appear, choose Program addons
19. Click cMaN Wizard 19.
20. Click Install.
21. After installing click the cMan Build Menu.
22. Click on cMan.
23. Scroll down and select Hip Hop and navigate rightward and click on Fresh install
24. Wait for it to be done and installed.
25. Click OK to force close when the installation is done
26. That’s it, enjoy!
Click here to get the lowest price on SurfShark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Features of Hip Hop Build
- Regular build update
- Huge collection of movies, tv shows, and lots more.
- No mouse toggle needed for firestick
- Customizable themes and skins.
- Well organized and structured sections,
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Addons within Hip Hop Build
- Rising tides
What is Kodi?
Nowadays, you need not spend lots of money on a cable TV subscription. Just by installing Kodi, you will have access to a huge collection of entertainment such as movies, tv shows, documentaries, and lots more.
Kodi is an open-source software media. It allows you to access, stream and watch free content via dedicated links. You can install and use this software on different hardware platforms and operating systems. Compatible devices include a computer, smartphones, tablets, remote control devices (firestick, fire TV, Roku), Chromecast, and more.
Kodi as a standalone app does not offer much; you need to install a build in order to explore the full potential of Kodi. A Kodi build is a packaged setup file where addons, systems, settings, and many more are set up after installation. You can install a Kodi build on any operating system or hardware platform that supports Kodi. With a Kodi build, you will access and stream movies, tv shows, and more.
Should I use Kodi with a VPN?
It is best practice to use Kodi with a VPN. This is because most of the builds within Kodi are third-party builds. As we know, most third-party builds do not have a copyright to most of the content they offer. A VPN is software that uses encryption to hide your identity on the internet service provider network. In general, practice, using a VPN while accessing the internet and streaming will keep you protected and secure.
Benefits of using a VPN
Installing a VPN on your device will allow you to alter your location to a different one. When this happens, you will be able to bypass geolocation and stream from anywhere around the world.
Security and anonymity
A VPN like SurfShark will mask and encrypt your IP address to appear on the internet service provider network as a secure, private, and anonymous user. This way, no one on the network will be able to monitor or track whatever activities you are doing online.
This is usually caused by your internet service provider especially when you play online games or stream content online. However, using a VPN like SurfShark will minimize throttling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I install Hip Hop Kodi build on my firestick and fire TV devices?
Yes. You can install this build on any hardware platform or operating systems that use Kodi such as computers, smartphones, firesticks, fire TV, and many more.
Is it safe to use Hip Hop Kodi build?
Installing and streaming with this build is safe. No virus or hidden links within this build. However, I recommend using Kodi with a VPN like SurfShark.
Is it free to use Hip Hop Kodi build?
It is entirely free to install and stream with this Kodi build. The only thing you need to use this build is a reliable and fast internet connection.
Best alternative builds
Builds come and go. Even the best Kodi build will only last for a short period. In that case, having alternative builds is recommended. We have got lots of best alternative builds for you. Click here to check them out.
Install SurfShark on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
I hope this article has been of help on how to install Hip Hop Kodi build. Everything about this build is awesome. It also has a huge database of movies, tv shows, and lots more. I recommend checking out this build and share your thoughts in the comment section.