This guide will show you how to install the Frankenstein Kodi Addon on Firestick/Android.
Frankenstein is a Where The Monsters Live repository Kodi addon that offers movies and television shows. It is unlike your typical Kodi addon for streaming because it features gore and horror and plenty of 24/7 video.
Furthermore, it is one of the few add-ons that work with Orion to improve your streaming experience. In addition, you can combine your debrid accounts, such as Real Debrid, AllDebrid, and Premiumize, to get 4K streaming.
However, before we move on to the installation, we’d want to let you know that Frankenstein is an unofficial Kodi Addon that is not listed in the Kodi Repository. This means that any data breaches or leaks that may occur while using this Addon are not Kodi’s responsibility. As a result, it’s best to secure your device with a strong VPN, such as Surfshark, to ensure anonymous streaming when using Frankenstein Kodi Addon.
How To Install Frankenstein Kodi Addon on Firestick
You can follow this tutorial to install Frankenstein Kodi Addon on your Firestick.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick. Click on the gear wheel icon (Settings)
2. Select “System”
3. Scroll down to “Add-ons” Then Go to “Unknown sources” then toggle it on.
4. Select “Yes”. Then using your Firestick remote, press the return button to go back to the System page
5. Now choose “File Manager”
6. Scroll down and select “Add source”
7. Click “<None>”
8. Type in “https://www.midian.appboxes.co/repo/” then click “OK”
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “midian” or any other name that will help you identify it quickly. Click “OK”. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote
10. Select “Add-ons”
11. Choose “Install from zip file”
12. Click “Yes”
13. Select “midian”
14. Then click on the zip file URL – repository.Wherethemonsterslive.zip
15. Wait for the notification “Where The Monsters Live Repository Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
16. Afterward, select “Install from repository”
17. Then click “Where The Monsters Live Repository”
18. Select “Video add-ons”
19. Click on “Frankenstein”
20. Then click “Install”
21. Click “OK” for the additional add-ons that will be installed
22. Then wait for it to install. It’s finished once you see the “Frankenstein Add-on Installed” message appears.
23. Select “Frankenstein”. Then select “Open”
24. That’s it, Frankenstein Kodi Addon is already installed in your Firestick.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- Contains movies and TV series.
- It offers a variety of categories, including New Movies, New Episodes, One Click, Random Movies Gore and Stuff, Random Indexes of Movies, 24/7 Horror, Random Genre, Twenty Four Seven, and more.
- It contains a Search tool where you can search for Movies, TV Shows, People (Movies), and People (People). (TV)
- Allows you to clear your search history, providers, debrid checks, cache, and settings file.
- Supports a variety of resolvers, including All Debrid, Debrid-Link, Linksnappy, MegaDebrid, Premiumize, and Real-Debrid
- Allows you to authorize Trakt to sync your watchlist.
- It is compatible with Orion.
- Enables you to choose the minimum and maximum video quality.
- Among the networks that are accessible are A&E, Apple TV, Amazon, Animal Planet, BBC, Cartoon Network, Disney, FOX, Hulu, NBC, National Geographic, TruTV, and more.
- Gives access to films in Chinese, English, French, Hindi, Indian, Japanese, and Korean.
Pros & Cons
- One of the few Addons that work with Orion.
- Contains numerous streaming links.
- Allows for free streaming.
- It may not be suitable for children because one of the categories states that it may contain nudity.
- Some categories have errors or playback issues.
Stream Safely With a VPN
You never know who has access to your data while streaming online using applications like Kodi. Online risks like hackers and phishers could exist. These individuals wait for vulnerable IP addresses to be disclosed so they can make nefarious or financially harmful threats using them.
Alternatively, your ISP may be closely monitoring your usage caps, which causes throttling. There are also nations where the government keeps a close eye on everything you do online. All of these issues make streaming unsettling and make you anxious knowing that your data may have been stolen by unauthorized parties. Because of this, using a VPN to encrypt your connection is recommended.
A VPN, such as Surfshark, will give you an anonymous IP address, concealing your true identity. You will be able to assure that no information about you is compromised by not leaving any traces on any apps you visit. It encrypts your connection utilizing AES-256-bit encryption, which is known to be uncrackable. Furthermore, here are a few more distinguishing features of Surfshark:
- Has over 3,200 servers in more than 100 different locations.
- Enables you to get around geo-restrictions and censorships from anywhere in the world
- Blocks malware, advertisements, and cookie consent pop-ups.
- Protects an unlimited number of devices at the same time
- Connects you to the fastest server accessible.
- Makes certain that no logs are stored and that no IP addresses are leaked.
- Gives you access to unlimited bandwidth so that you can stream any internet content you opt for.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
What is Frankenstein Kodi Addon?
Frankenstein is a Kodi Addon from the Where The Monsters Live Repository that lets you view movies and TV episodes.
Is Frankenstein Kodi Addon safe?
It is safe to install Frankenstein Kodi Addon on any device, including the Firestick. However, we recommend using antivirus software like TotalAV, which will detect any threats that might occur from its URL repository.
Is Frankenstein Kodi Addon legal?
Kodi Addons in general are legal. However, we cannot guarantee that all streams available in Frankenstein are legal.
Is Frankenstein Kodi Addon free?
There is free content that you can find on Frankenstein. Moreover, this Addon is free to install on any device.
Frankenstein provides its users with free and debrid movies and TV series. It has a lot of stuff, including the most recent movies as well as the most popular networks now available. However, there are several inaccessible categories on it, making it somewhat unstable for the time being. Despite this, the Frankenstein Kodi Addon still has loads of excellent content, making it worthwhile to check out.