In this article, I’ll show you how to install EWTN on Firestick so you may watch Catholic programming from anywhere in the world.
The Firestick offers its users much more than the standard movies, TV shows, and live TV applications. In addition, it features apps such as EWTN, which delivers Catholic television, radio, and news, among other things.
Furthermore, EWTN is a popular application as it has a reputation for being a reliable go-to application for Catholics. Moreover, it provides a wide array of coverage, ranging from live television to video-on-demand and bible verses.
Lastly, the Eternal Word Television Network application on the Amazon Firestick is an excellent way for those who are unable to travel to a distant location to attend a Catholic event. Moreso, listen to a lecture by a prominent priest to do so via radio or video. So, without further ado, let us begin the installation process, which should take no more than a minute.
How to Install EWTN on Firestick
1. Navigate to “Find” on your Firestick. Then, click “Search.”
2. Enter “EWTN” in the search box.
3. Then, when the suggestion appears, click on it.
4. Choose “Get” to download.
5. Simply wait for the download to complete.
6. After that, click “Open.”
7. Select either “English” or “Espanol” and then click “Select Language.”
8. Click Yes.
9. That’s it; you’re now ready to browse EWTN’s content.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- Includes free Catholic live channels, video on demand, radio, schedules, and Bible verses.
- It contains material for documentaries, saints, children, faith, pro-life, and television series, etc.
- Live streaming is available across countries like Canada, Africa-Asia, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the United States, Ireland, and the Philippines.
- It includes an electronic program guide (EPG) for now airing and upcoming shows.
- The bible verses delivered contain audio.
- You can pause, rewind, or fast forward through a currently playing show.
- The videos are in standard definition.
This is the EWTN app’s home screen after it has been launched. Moreover, you may see live streaming of the ff content here:
- EWTN katholisches
- Radio / Radio Great Britain and Ireland / Radio Essentials (Audio Only)
- EWTN Radio Philippines (Audio Only)
- Radio Catolica Mundial (Audio Only)
You can watch all of your favorite EWTN shows on-demand right here. Moreover, you’ll find Homilies, Prayers, and Devotionals, as well as Live Streaming, Radio, Special Programming this Month, Mother Angelica, and Live Shows. Apart from that, you may watch VOD here for news, live call-in shows, documentaries, saints, children, faith, and pro-life programming, as well as series.
If you have any in-app purchases, they can be found here.
If you’re looking for certain shows on EWNT, you can use this tab to type the title.
You can access show schedules by country including the United States English, Canada, Estados Unidos, Espanol Internacional, Europe English, auf Deutsch, Pacific Rim, Africa, EWTN Radio, Radio Essentials, and Radio Catolica Mundial.
This comprises bible scriptures that can be viewed on the screen or spoken audibly.
You can access your account here by entering your email address and password.
Pros & Cons
- Provides free live channels and video on demand.
- It has an electronic program guide that keeps you informed about current and upcoming shows.
- There are numerous shows available on the app.
- You have no control over any of its settings.
- There is no subtitle support available.
Stream With Safety Using a VPN
When it comes to streaming, whether verified or free apps, it is always advisable to use a Virtual Private Network to protect your connection (VPN). A VPN service, such as Surfshark VPN, ensures that third-party servers and online snoopers cannot obtain your data for monetary or malicious purposes. Moreover, your ISP will be unable to track your usage, which means you may avoid ISP throttling, which results in internet lags and buffering. Furthermore, several additional detailed advantages of Surfshark VPN include the following:
- It secures your connection using military-grade 256-bit encryption that is guaranteed to be uncrackable.
- You can bypass censorship on the internet to access geo-restricted content.
- It enables you to connect an unlimited number of devices simultaneously, ensuring the security of all of your devices.
- Surfshark offers limitless bandwidth, allowing you to view any material from EWTN.
- It provides more than 40,000 anonymous IP addresses from3,200+ servers in 100+ locations so you can secure your everyday internet streaming
- Its kill switch feature will automatically disconnect your device from the internet in case of a sudden interruption from the VPN service.
Grab your subscription now!
How to Install Surfshark on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
What is EWTN?
EWTN is a Catholic television network that began broadcasting on Aug. 15, 1981. It features live television, video on demand, Bible verses, and a lot more.
What does EWTN stand for?
The network’s acronym is EWTN, which stands for Eternal Word Television Network.
When is the EWTN mass held?
Daily mass is held at 8 a.m. on EWTN (ET). It is hosted at the EWTN chapel, which is streamed live every day.
Is there an official website for EWTN?
Yes, they have, and their website is accessible at www.ewtn.com.
Did Father Anthony Mary leave EWTN?
Father Anthony Mary was suspended from his position and placed on a long-term leave of absence from EWTN following a controversy about having a child.
Is EWTN safe?
Yes, EWTN is safe. However, we always advise our readers to utilize a VPN to add an extra layer of security when streaming live TV or other video-on-demand content online.
Is EWTN legal?
Yes, EWTN is legal, and it is an Amazon Appstore-certified app.
EWTN has a variety of channels that you may watch on your Firestick if you’re looking for Catholic programming. Moreover, EWTN offers live channels, VOD, and other programs in a variety of categories, including Documentaries, Children, Saints, and much more. Moreover, there is radio content and bible verses that you can listen to obtain your therapeutic dose of bible scriptures. Furthermore, it has an EPG with the EWTN schedule, which makes it easy to keep track of your favorite shows.