Envision MQ7 Kodi Build
You can actually go cordless by simply installing Envision MQ7 build on your different streaming apps and stream lots of entertainment all for free. This build is feature-rich with amazing and comes with numerous addons. However, the Envision MQ7 build is on our list of best Kodi builds. Envision MQ7 build will offer you 24/7 unlimited access to stream free content on all platforms.
Envision MQ7 builds work on different platforms. These platforms include; Computers, Tablets, Roku, Chromecast, SmartTV, AppleTV, and many more. Envision MQ7 build does not occupy a large space of your device storage memory and as such, this makes this build suitable for low storage devices.
Today, we will guide you on how to install and run Envision MQ7 builds on your versions of Kodi apps such as Leia 18.8 and below versions.
That said, Envision MQ7 build is a third-party build within the EzzerMacs Wizard Repository and comes with huge collection addons (in different categories), beautiful features to improve the streaming experience, and tools. This build saves you time spent on installing different add-ons one by one.
Envision MQ7 build has the following entertainment sections; Documentaries, Sports Documentaries, Live TV, Movies, Anime, Cartoons, Movies, TV shows, and many more.
Envision MQ7 Build has the Following Features
- Envision MQ7 builds has a large database of working addons and tools to improve the streaming experience.
- This build has got beautiful themes and skins and all of these themes are customizable. You can as well download different themes and cool dark skins.
- The interface of Envision MQ7 build is easy to navigate, neat, clutter-free, well structured, and well organized.
- Envision MQ7 build comes with a standard layout and allows easy customization.
Envision MQ7 Build is compatible with almost all operating systems that support Kodi apps. For example, you can install this build on:
- Amazon powered (such as Firestick)
- Android and many more.
Envision MQ7 build allows you to access and stream all the content on its platform for free. However, you may find some pay-per-view (PPV) content as well which may require purchasing a subscription plan on Envision MQ7 build.
Cut the cord by installing this software. Kodi allows you to access and stream free entertainment content seamlessly. Contents you can access include:
- Live TV shows
- Movies, anime
- Documentaries and sports events are all free.
You can stream PPV (PAY PER VIEW) content as well. All these you can do by simply installing the Kodi app on your device.
Kodi is open-source software that allows you to access and effortlessly stream any entertainment content you want at the comfort of your device.
This software has been in existence since 2002 after it was released. It was known then as the Xbox media player. However, the name was later changed to the Xbox media center in 2003. It continued bearing the Xbox media center till 2014 when it was changed to Kodi by XBMC foundation which is the brain master for this software’s media content (motion pictures, sounds, ETC)
Kodi allows you to access, stream, and enjoy your favorite entertainment even on the go. As far as you have the internet on your device, you are good to go. Contents you can stream on Kodi include Live TV shows, Movies, Anime, Cartoons, Documentaries, Kids’ shows, Adult (no porn), Adult (porn), Sports documentaries, and lots more.
Kodi works on the majority of the streaming devices you may have at home. All you need to do is just download and install this software on your device and you are ready to access tons of entertainment. The compatible device includes:
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Smartphones, ETC.
Kodi supports Windows, iOS, Android, Linux, Amazon-powered devices, and lots more.
- Comes with a well-organized, clutter-free, and neat interface that you can easily customize to suit your taste. Allows you to set your addons on annually or automatic regular updates. Allows you to stream free content such as movies, live shows, sports documentaries, anime, cartoons, and many more. Allow you to customize themes and skins
- Kodi can be installed on any of the following devices: Smart TV, Apple TV, Computer (laptop and desktop), Roku, Chromecast, Tablet, and Smartphones.
- You can install Kodi on the following operating systems like Windows, iOS, Android, Linux, Amazon-powered devices, and lots more.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
A build allows you to have all the addons installed altogether. That is, you need not worry about wasting time installing addons separately. Kodi build comes with a huge database of entertainment in various categories and subcategories. Just like addons, a build allows you to access and stream free:
- Live TV shows
- Sports events, ETC.
Instead of wasting time and strength installing add-ons one by one, a build allows you to have access to tons of addons by a single installation; that is to say, a build is a collection of different add-ons and other tools.
- A build has manual or automatic updates.
- A build comes with Scrappers which scrapes streaming links for free movies, live shows, anime, sport, and many more. You might find pay per view content on builds as well.
A build can be installed on
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Smartphones, and lots more.
You can install a build on any of these operating systems such as
- Amazon powered devices, and lots more.
Step by Step Guide to Install Envision MQ7 Build
To install Envision MQ7 build, first of all, make sure that the unknown sources of your Kodi are enabled. The detailed guide will help you to enable unknown sources.
Step 1. Launch the Kodi app and on the home screen, move your mouse up and select the setting icon.
Step 2. On the setting dialog window that will appear, select systems option.
Step 3. Next, When the system menu comes up, scroll down, and select addons. Then, click on unknown sources, and on the warning dialog box that will appear, select the YES option. Then return to the home screen by pressing the arrow or back button.
Step 4. On the home screen, scroll up and select the setting icon. Then on the setting menu, select File manager.
Step 5. Now, on the new window, scroll down and click on Add source.
Step 6. Next, you should hover on <none> and click on it. On the textbox that will appear, carefully enter the media source URL in this format: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo, and select OK to continue with the installation.
Step 7. Next, select “enter a name for this media source and type “ezzer-mac” and then select OK.
Note: On the next window that will appear, review all the details you have entered and click on OK to proceed.
Step 10. Hit the arrow or back button to go back to the home screen. On the home screen, scroll down and click on addons, and then on the new window, select the addons installer icon.
Step 11. Click on install from zip file and then select “ezzer-mac.”
Step 12. Next, Select repository.ezzermacswizard.zip and wait for EzzerMacs wizard Repository installed notification at the top right-hand side of your screen.
Step 13. Click on install from the repository and then choose EzzerMacs wizard Repository.
Step 14. Next, click on program addons and select EzzerMacs wizard and then select install and wait for the EzzerMacs wizard addon installed notification.
Step 15. Click on Dismiss and then on the next pop-up, select Continue.
Step 16. Select “Click here” and return to the home screen by either pressing the arrow or the back button.
Step 17. On the home screen, click on addons and then select program addons.
Step 18. Select EzzerMacs wizard and then click on Builds
Step 19. Next, navigate, and click on EzzerMacs wizard.
Step 20. Choose Envision MQ7 Build and click on a Fresh install. Next, select the YES option and wait for the downloading and installation to complete.
Step 22. Once the installation is done, select the force close option.
Install Surfshark on Firestick
Always Use Kodi with a VPN
We strongly recommend having a VPN installed on your device while accessing Kodi. This is because running Kodi on your device will pose some security challenges. What this means is that they are not the official addons or build from the Kodi store. And as such most of them do not have the copyright to the content they offer.
Third parties always find ways and means to track and monitor your online activities. Even some of the websites you visit will keep a record of your IP address and logs. That is why it is highly recommended to secure, protect, and keep your privacy anytime you access the internet or stream content online.
Installing a VPN on your device will not only keep your online ID safe, but you will also get to stream content from anywhere around the world by bypassing geolocations. You will also beat internet service provider tracking and monitoring. All these are achieved when the VPN encrypts your IP address to appear on the internet service provider network as a private and secure user
Protect your online presence with a VPN. This is because it is becoming increasingly risky to use the internet without having your online identity jeopardized.
Note: To get Surfshark for a discounted rate, click here.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
Install Surfshark on Firestick
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Use of Envision MQ7 Build Free?
It is free and safe to download, install, and run Envision MQ7 Build on your device. You can install this build on Kodi as far as you have Kodi installed on any of your streaming devices. You can access tons of free content from this build such as movies, live shows, documentaries, and many more.
Is it safe and legal to use Envision MQ7 Build?
To install and run Envision MQ7 Build on your device is safe, however, you need to install a VPN since this build is a third-party Kodi build.
Envision MQ7 Build offers you 24/7 unlimited access to free entertainment in various categories and subcategories. For Kodi lovers, Envision MQ7 Build is a must-have for uninterrupted entertainment at home or even on the go!
Envision MQ7 Build features regular build updates, customizable themes, and skins.