In this article, I’ll be teaching you how to create a Filelinked store.
Filelinked is a popular file-sharing platform available on Android and Fire TV devices. Its most popular feature is that it allows users to easily sideload apps from Filelinked stores that are not available on the App Store onto their devices.
Even so, it also allows you to upload files, images, videos, and APK files that you can easily download from your other devices or even share with other people. This feature is also useful if you want to ensure that you are downloading a safe APK of the app that you want to install on your device by providing your download link.
And if you want to start your Filelinked store but don’t know where or how to begin, then this article is for you. We’ll walk you through the process of creating a Filelinked account and generating your Filelinked code.
How To Create A Filelinked Store
We’ve prepared a step-by-step guide with screenshots on how to create a Filelinked store so you can easily follow on through:
1. Go to Filelinked official website which is https://www.filelinked.com/
2. Click on Create Code (upper right part of the screen) or Create Your Own Code (lower part of the screen).
3. Then click on “Sign Up”.
4. Fill out the needed information such as name, email address, and password. Once done, click on “Register”.
5. Then click on “Create a new configuration”.
6. Type in the name of your Filelinked store. You can also include a description of your Filelinked store if you want.
7. Then you can choose if you want to activate custom messages, PIN lock, add a logo, and link your bookmarks to other code. After identifying the configurations that you want to activate, click on “Save”.
How to Generate Your Filelinked Code
To get your Filelinked code, you must first upload a file to your account. To help you with it, you may follow the guide below:
1. Click on “Add Files”.
2. Supply the necessary details needed regarding the file such as Name, Description, Download URL, Logo URL, and Tutorial URL. Then click “Save”. Make sure to provide the correct Download URL because this is the file that will be downloaded from your Filelinked store.
3. You can now return to your dashboard and find your Filelinked code there.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
What is a Filelinked Store?
The Filelinked store, also known as the Filelinked code by some, consists of an 8-digit unique code that allows consumers to access and download their uploaded files for their usage. Filelinked stores typically contain the most recent and popular applications for movies and TV shows, live TV, utilities, and a variety of other things that you can install on your device.
Is Filelinked Safe?
Yes, Filelinked is safe to use and install. But for added security, we always advise our readers to use Surfshark whenever they connect to the internet.
Is Filelinked Legal?
Yes, Filelinked is legal. However, because they do not host files, it cannot guarantee that all of the files you can obtain from them are legal.
Is Filelinked free?
Yes. The best thing about Filelinked, and probably the main reason why it is so popular and used by so many streamers and cord-cutters, is that it offers only the best free apps in every category you can even think of.
Stream Safely With A VPN
Filelinked is the most popular app for getting the most recent and up-to-date APKs for movies, TV shows, and live TV. It has almost every application you can think of, which is why Filelinked is a favorite venue for most streamers and cord-cutters. But, whatever your reason for wanting to create your Filelinked store, we’d like to remind you to always remember to secure your private information when using both the website and the application. A VPN, such as Surfshark, can help you in doing so. Surfshark will allow you to connect to an anonymous IP address, encrypting all of your traffic and preventing data leaks and logs. It is needed for both uploading and downloading files from your device because doing these on the internet gives access to your device.
Aside from that, here are some of the other advantages that Surfshark will provide you:
- Military-grade AES-256 bit encryption will safeguard your internet traffic and connection
- Prevent hackers, phishers, and other third-party threats from stealing your confidential information
- It protects your device against malware and ransomware
- You will have unlimited bandwidth which will allow you to download and install as many applications as you want from Filelinked
- Unlimited simultaneous connections will provide you with security across all of your devices
- You’ll avoid internet speed slowdowns caused by ISP throttling since your ISP won’t be able to track your data because you’re using an anonymous one
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Filelinked is one of my personal favorites. It allows you to do a lot of things within its platform offering, so it isn’t just limited to sideloading apps on your device. What’s great about this platform is that you can upload various types of files so that you can download them on your device or simply have a place to store them. However, I’d like to remind you that once you create a Filelinked store, all of the content you upload is public unless you put a PIN on it. So, to avoid risking your data privacy, always make sure that the files you upload are appropriate for public viewing or downloading.
Thank you for reading our article on how to create a Filelinked store. We’re glad you’ve decided to rely on us in this tutorial. Have fun uploading and sharing your files on Filelinked, and best of luck with your Filelinked store.