In this article, we will show you how to watch Court TV on Firestick and install its app.
Are you looking for on-demand videos featuring important trials in the USA? Then the Court TV app is perfect for you!
Suppose you are a person with an upcoming trial, want to meet a trustworthy lawyer, or want to learn more about law, then the Court TV app is the IPTV app you’ve been waiting for!
What is Court TV?
As an introduction to the app, Court TV covers live videos of crucial cases in the USA. All the videos are available in HD quality. To get an idea of how they record these videos, it is from the most reputable TV anchors and journalists. Aside from that, the Court TV app lets you follow legal cases that pique your interest!
The Court TV app also places us in the front seat inside America’s courtrooms. You will learn more about how the law system works. It will also show you how the most important cases of the decade will turn out.
How to Install the Court TV App on Firestick
The Court TV app is previously available as a direct/official app on Firestick. However, the app is not accessible in some regions. To complete its installation process, you first have to jailbreak your Fire TV stick and sideload the Court TV app.
- Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
- Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
- Select Developer options.
- Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
- Click Home and press on FIND.
- Press the Search button from the dropdown.
- You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
- Click on the Downloader Icon.
- Tap on Download.
- Click on Open.
- Press on the Allow button.
- You can now use the Downloader app.
- Type in: https://reviewvpn.com/cotv and press the Go button.
- The Court TV app’s APK installer file will download into your device.
- Press the Install button.
- The Court TV app will now install on your Fire TV stick.
- Press the Open button after installing the Court TV app.
- Please wait while the Court TV app loads its user interface.
- You can now select any trial you want to watch.
- Choose any videos from a resulting dropdown list.
Court TV for Android Devices
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. Archive.org sponsors it.
How to Install the Court TV app on Firestick (Screenshots)
Follow the screenshots below showing you how to install the Court TV app on Firestick.
1. Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and select My Fire TV.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home and press on FIND.
7. Press the Search button from the dropdown.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Tap on Download and please wait while the app is installing itself on your device.
11. Click on Open.
12. Press on the Allow button.
13. You can now use the Downloader app.
14. Type in: https://reviewvpn.com/cotv and press the Go button.
15. The Court TV app’s APK installer file will download into your device.
16. Press the Install button.
17. The Court TV app will now install on your Fire TV stick.
18. Press the Open button after installing the Court TV app.
19. Please wait while the Court TV app loads its user interface.
20. You can now select any trial you want to watch.
21. Choose any videos from a resulting dropdown list.
Features of the Court TV App
- Free IPTV app
- HD videos
- Covers crucial cases and trials in America
- All videos come from reputable journalists and anchormen
- Live video footage following legal cases
- Features upcoming and present trials
- Easy to use interface
Court TV App Categories
- Stream Live Videos
- Recent Coverage
- Trials on Demand
Technical Specifications of the Court TV App
Check out the specifications and requirements of the Court TV app!
Pros and Cons
- 100% Free
- Live Coverage of videos
- HD video resolutions
- Watch recent coverage
- View Trials on Demand
- Easy-to-use interface
- Some videos cause the app to suddenly shut down.
Use a VPN to Stream Live Trials!
We all want a streaming experience that goes all the way to the finish! It is entirely possible with the help of a VPN!
You see, our ISPs throttle our internet connections if they detect excessive usage of data. It can happen when we try to stream high-quality videos from the internet. Browsing various web pages, checking out HD pictures, or downloading and uploading files can also lead to ISP throttling!
Aside from bandwidth reduction, we also have to prepare ourselves against numerous cyber threats. These online threats are lurking on different parts of the internet. They can infiltrate our systems, networks, and devices while stealing our data.
To protect our devices from damage, the solution is to use a VPN to secure our connection. We recommend the robust features of IPVanish! Here are some advantages of using IPVanish:
- Conceal everything we do on the internet.
- Mask our IP address.
- IPVanish will assign us an anonymous IP address.
- The Double IP feature of IPVanish allows us to change our IP addresses twice to achieve additional protection.
- IPVanish helps us bypass geo-blocks so we can download and watch content from apps like Court TV.
- Prevents buffering and stuttering on Kodi, Android, and Firestick.
Note: For more information about IPVanish, please read our IPVANISH REVIEW.
Click here to get the lowest price on IPVanish through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.
Is the Court TV app free?
Yes. We have to remind you that in some regions you won’t be able to access the app. You have to jailbreak your Firestick and sideload the Court TV app.
Is it safe to use the Court TV app for streaming?
Yes. The Court TV app is safe to use since it does not contain cyber threats or support intrusive ads. The only ads you see are about lawyers and the app’s features.
For people wanting a quality IPTV app for watching on-demand trials, then we suggest using the Court TV app! The Court TV app is 100% free while giving us trials on-demand and recent coverage. All the videos you can stream from the Court TV app are available in HD resolutions.
We hope this article teaches you how to install and watch the Court TV app on Firestick. Thank you for reading!