This article will show you how to install CineTrak on Firestick.
If you’re a die-hard movie or television show fan, you’re probably looking for a way to keep track of all the films and episodes you have watched. Alternatively, you may like to make a list of films and television shows that you haven’t seen yet but intend to.
Fortunately, there is an app called CineTrak that acts as a movie and tv show diary, allowing you to discover new films and episodes and keep track of those you’ve already seen. It allows you to rate them while also displaying ratings from reputable film sources.
Moreover, if CineTrak seems familiar, it was formerly a part of Google’s Early Access Program. It was created using Google Material Design, which optimizes the user experience by enhancing the viewing of movies and television shows.
How To Install CineTrak App on Firestick
To begin, if your Firestick has not yet been jailbroken, follow the simple steps below to jailbreak it to install CineTrak on your device:
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your Right. Click Setting (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
Then, after jailbreaking your Firestick, you’ll need to download the Downloader app to sideload CineTrak App. This app, which is easily available on the Amazon App Store, allows you to download APK files.
6. Click Home, click FIND.
7. Click Search.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Click Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Click on Allow.
13. Use the Downloader search tab.
8. You will be asked to enter a download link. Type in “https://reviewvpn.com/cnt” and select Go.
9. Depending on your internet connection, the APK will take a few seconds to download.
10. After that, choose Install.
11. Then click Open.
12. Enjoy watching!
CineTrak APK Download for Android Devices
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
- Thousands of films and television shows that you may discover and track on your device.
- You may create a watchlist for movies and television shows.
- Allows you to rate films and television episodes you’ve already viewed.
- There is a calendar where you may keep track of the films and television shows you’ve seen, collected, or added to your watchlist.
- It includes a reminder feature that notifies you of new episodes and movie releases.
- You can sort films and television shows according to their release year, genre, runtime, rating, country, language, and certifications.
- It provides a search function that enables you to look for global, persons, movies, and television shows.
- The title, director, release date, running time, and certifications are all displayed.
- Provides ratings from the Trakt.tv community, IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes, and MetaCritic.
- You may watch trailers for movies.
- Top Played / Collected / Watched / Anticipated
- Box Office (for Movies only)
- DVD Releases (for Movies only)
- Recently Updated (for TV Shows only)
Pros and Cons
- Contains the most popular and recent films and television shows.
- It includes movie ratings from the Trakt.tv community, IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes, and MetaCritic.
- Provides trailers for films
- Allows you to keep track of the films you’ve seen and the ones you’re going to watch.
- You can create a reminder for new episodes and film releases.
- It does not include the ability to watch movies or television shows.
- You are unable to scroll to the bottom of the screen.
Protect Your Connection Using a VPN
Using the CineTrak app to keep track of your favorite movies and television shows is an entertaining online activity. Moreover, movie buffs and TV show aficionados can discover new films and television shows to add to their watch list. However, if you are careless about your internet security, surfing and streaming online might endanger your privacy. That is why it is always advisable to use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) whenever you use any online application or website. A VPN service such as IPVanish will assist you in avoiding cyber threats such as hackers and phishers from obtaining your data while using your favorite apps. It assists you by providing you with an anonymous IP address, masking your true IP address. To provide you more information, the following are some of its additional advantages:
- Allows you to bypass censorship and geo-restrictions to access any global content you desire.
- It provides you with unlimited bandwidth, allowing you to stream and download without worrying about exceeding your data cap.
- 40,000 anonymous IP addresses from 1,900+ server locations in 75+ countries are accessible for daily streaming and tracking of movies and TV shows.
- Enjoy the benefit of an unlimited number of simultaneous connections to ensure that you can protect all of your devices.
- Allows you to avoid lags, buffering, and internet slowdown by disguising your connection from your ISP.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.
- TV Time
How to use CineTrak?
CineTrak is quite easy to use. First, simply follow the installation guide for your Firestick. Then simply launch the app and you’ll immediately see thumbnails of movies and television shows. Easily browse through them and create an account if you want to add them to your watchlist, set a reminder for upcoming releases, or anything else.
Is CineTrak safe?
Yes, CineTrak is a safe application to use and install on your Firestick. However, if you want to assure your safety while using CineTrak, you can add a layer of protection by using IPVanish.
Is CineTrak legal?
Yes, CineTrak is legal. The fact that it does not include downloading copyrighted movies and TV series ensure that you will not face any legal issues while using the app. It merely serves as a film and television show diary.
Is CineTrak free?
Yes, CineTrak is free to install and use on your Firestick.
Is there a CineTrak Website?
Yes, CineTrak has an official website and you can visit them at “https://www.cinetrakapp.com/”
CineTrak is an excellent tool for keeping track of your favorite movies and television shows. So if you’re a movie buff like me, you’ll love this app for sure. Moreover, it enables you to discover new and trending movies and television shows. This ensures that you are always informed about the most popular films and television episodes available.