BlueStacks Emulator on Windows
In this article, we are going to show you the easiest way to download and install BlueStacks Emulator on your Windows.
You surely notice popular streamers playing your favorite games with their PC. The excitement and gaming experience gets more boosted when you play using a bigger screen than your mobile or tablet.
You can choose to play over 2 million games with a wide range of features such as customizable game controls, macros, multi-instance, eco-mode, real-time translation, rerolling, script, high FPS, and many more that you will learn more from the features section of this write-up.
The promised speed of this emulator is also as fast as its downloading speed just like a .exe file. With this app, you will not only unleash your PC’s potential but yours as well. We have prepared the following simple steps for installing BlueStacks Emulator on your Windows:
How to Install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows
- Copy and open this link: https://www.bluestacks.com/, then click on “Try BlueStacks 5 Beta” (or you may also try downloading BlueStacks 4, an older version of the app).
- Double click the downloaded file on the bottom of your browser, or go to the file download location and click on the file. Check on the box to agree with the software license terms, then select “Install Now”.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- The downloaded app automatically opens. You may sign in with your Google account to start downloading your favorite apps using the BlueStacks Emulator.
Install BlueStack Emulator on Windows Guide with Screenshots
1. Go to any browser of your choice, type the link “https://www.bluestacks.com/”, then press enter.
2. Click on “Try BlueStacks 5 Beta” (or you may also try downloading BlueStack 4, an older version).
3. Double click the downloaded file on the bottom of your browser. Check on the box to agree with the software license terms.
4. Select “Install Now”
5. Wait for the download to finish
6. The downloaded app automatically opens. You may sign in with your Google account to start downloading your favorite apps using the BlueStacks Emulator.
BlueStacks Emulator Features
- Clean and plain user interface
- Displays time update
- Allows toggling to full screen
- Close or open sidebar option
- Offers more than 2 million games and titles
- Supports Windows 7 and above, Intel or AMD Processors with at least 2GB RAM, and 5GB free disk space
- Sign in with your Google Play account
- Locks or unlocks cursor
- Records or imports macros
- Trims or cleans up memory
- Allows sideload of APK
- Takes a quick screenshot in just a click
- Opens media folders
- Rotates screen
- Allows you to customize your game controls, and import or export control settings to share with your co-gamers
- Lets you create your own guild, enjoy an uninterrupted play with switching different users and instances with one PC
- Create, play, and share macros and bind sequence in one button
- Detects gamepad automatically
- Perform multiple summonses simultaneously and speed up the process to unlock powerful heroes in games such as King of Fighters and Astral Chronicles
- Translate Android PC games in your local language
- Single-button clicks for lethal headshots in games such as PUBG, Free Fire, and CoD
Game Categories Downloadable
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
BlueStacks Emulator Alternative Apps
Competitive emulators are available in the market waiting for your download:
- Build your own
- Android Studio’s emulator
- Bliss OS
- Remix OS Player
Is it free?
Yes, the app is absolutely free.
Is the app safe?
Yes, this is safe and contains no malware.
Where can I use the app?
BlueStacks Emulator can be used with PC of Windows 7 and above and Mac, Intel, or AMD Processors with at least 2GB RAM, and 5GB free disk space.
Is there an app website?
Yes, and you can refer to other FAQs which might help you with using this app at https://www.bluestacks.com/.
Pros and Cons
- Fast launch speed.
- Uses 40% less RAM compared to other emulators for a faster gaming experience.
- Consumes less CPU while maintaining stable FPS for long gaming sessions.
- Crashes are encountered at times.
Click here to get the lowest price on IPVanish through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.
Benefits of BlueStacks Emulator on Windows with IPVanish
We know that you hate poor game quality and speed when it comes to playing your favorite games. Buffering or lagging is often caused by a poor internet connection where your Internet Service Provider (ISP) gets notified when you stream and then throttles your bandwidth. With IPVanish, this problem is given a solution, and you can get additional benefits when you subscribe to this VPN technology:
Protects Your Online Privacy
Installing IPVanish on your Firestick will remove all your digital fingerprints. It boosts up your online anonymity while streaming on Firestick and other streaming apps. When using a VPN, your real IP address is masked by an IP address that is used and shared by other users.
Secures Your Internet Connection
When connecting to free public WiFi, the risk of your personal information being leaked is high. Using IPVanish advanced encryption system will prevent any middleman from hacking your information.
Access to Apps and Websites with Geo-Restriction
Installing IPVanish will enable you to watch your favorite series or access some blocked websites with country/regional restrictions.
Prevent Packet Stealing
Your personal information can be collected, stolen, and sold to advertising companies, then your data is scanned upon crossing its network. ISPs use deep packet inspection to monitor your internet usage and throttle your internet speed. Your connection in turn slows down and makes it difficult to play online games or stream your favorite media. With IPVanish, your traffic is encrypted and at the same time, you will be able to enjoy a smooth and lag-free streaming experience on your Firestick.
Get Censorship Filters
With IPVanish, you have the power to explore the web without being censored online. This is usually taken advantage of by government agencies, employers, and universities from across the world. If you want to get protected and at the same time enjoy a flawless and above standard gaming experience, you may read and learn more in IPVanish.
You definitely could not ask for more from BlueStacks Emulator. This free app offers a really wide range of customization options and features. It does not only have a user-friendly interface but most importantly, it works well with PC RAM as low as 2GB and supports Windows 7. However, there are some users experiencing crashes on the Beta version, so we hope that the next update will fix this bug. This is definitely an amazing emulator that we can recommend for you to use on your Windows device.
We hope that we have provided you a great guide in installing BlueStacks Emulator on your Windows. Tell us what you think and do not forget to comment below. Thank you for reading!
Note: ReviewVPN.com is not affiliated with any App or IPTV Service nor are we endorsing or promoting any. The sole purpose of this article is for educational purposes only.