Arctic Rain Kodi Build
This article will show you how to install Arctic Rain Kodi Build on Firestick/Android.
Arctic Rain is a Kodi Build from the 7o9 Repository that allows you to view movies and TV shows. It comes with the well-known Umbrella Addon, which you can rely on to deliver the best possible High Definition streaming. To fully appreciate everything this Build has to offer, you must also integrate your real Debrid account.
Additionally, we want to let you know that Arctic Rain is a third-party Kodi build. As a result, it is not accessible through the official Kodi Repository, and Kodi will not be held responsible for any data loss, unwanted behavior, or device damage.
Therefore, using a VPN is the best approach to keep yourself safe when using Arctic Kodi Build. This will prevent any data breaches or illicit tracking by providing you with an anonymous IP Address while using this Build.
So, let’s get started with installing the Arctic Kodi Build on Firestick.
How to Install Arctic Rain Kodi Build on Firestick
Below is the step-by-step guide on how you can install Arctic Rain Kodi Build on Firestick and any Kodi-compatible device:
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick. Click on the gear wheel icon (Settings)
2. Select “System”
3. Scroll down to “Add-ons” Then Go to “Unknown sources” then toggle it on.
4. Select “Yes”. Then using your Firestick remote, press the return button to go back to the System page
5. Now choose “File Manager”
6. Scroll down and select “Add source”
7. Click “<None>”
8. Type in “https://zaxxon709.github.io/repo” then click “OK”
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “zax” or any other name that will help you identify it quickly. Click “OK”. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote
10. Select “Add-ons”
11. Choose “Install from zip file”
12. Click “Yes”
13. Select “zax”
14. Then click on the zip file URL for Kodi 20 Nexus – 709-1.0-Nexus.zip
15. Wait for the notification “The 7o9Repo Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
16. Then click “Install from repository”
17. Select “The7o9Repo”
18. Then choose “Program add-ons”
19. Click on “7o9Wizard”
20. Then click “Install”
21. Simply wait for the “7o9Wizard Add-on installed” notification
22. Click “Close”
23. Then choose “Yes”
24. Select “Arctic Rain”
25. Click “Continue”. The Arctic Rain Kodi Build will then start to download
26. Once done, Click “OK” to force close Kodi
27. Relaunch Kodi. That’s it, Arctic Rain Kodi Build is now successfully installed on your Firestick
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- Contains Movies and TV Shows.
- Gives access to the most recent movies and television shows available for streaming on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Apple TV+, Disney+, and HBO Max.
- Debrid authorization is available for Real Debrid, Premiumize, and AllDebrid.
- Access your Watchlist, In Progress, Recently Watched, and Recommendations by syncing your Trakt account.
- Allows you to use your TMDbHelper account.
- There is a Search bar where you may immediately type in and enter a value.
- You can access all the videos you’ve bookmarked on the Favorites tab.
- Skin, interface, media, player, system, services, and PVR & Live TV settings are all customizable.
Pros & Cons
- The user interface is modern and stylish.
- Allows you to hide the videos you’ve watched.
- You can manually update your library.
- The only built-in add-on is Umbrella.
- You must have a Debrid account to access its content.
Stream Safely With a VPN
Securing your connection is always recommended when using unofficial Kodi builds like the Arctic Rain Kodi Build. By doing this, you will prevent any data breaches or illicit third-party logging when utilizing these unofficial Builds. You shouldn’t be complacent about your data security when using unofficial Kodi Builds, especially since you don’t know who is operating and maintaining these Builds.
To help you with this, a VPN like Surfshark will give you an anonymous IP address and route all of your traffic over a secure tunnel. As a result, all of your traffic will be encrypted with 256-bit GCM and will not be linked to your actual IP address.
Here are a few more features of Surfshark:
- 3,200+ servers in 100 locations
- Unblocks geo-restrictions
- Blocks ads, trackers, and malware
- Cookie consent pop-up blocker
- Camouflage mode
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Kill switch
- Auto connect
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
What is Arctic Rain Kodi Build?
Arctic Rain is a Kodi Build from the 7o9 Repository that includes the Umbrella Addon. You can use it to watch the latest HD movies and TV shows.
Is Arctic Kodi Build safe?
The repository for Arctic Kodi Build is safe for downloading and using on Firestick or other devices. However, it is still best to equip your device with an anti-virus program such as TotalAV to ensure that your device is always secured against malware and other internet risks.
Is Arctic Kodi Build legal?
The legality of the streams available from the Arctic Kodi Build is not something we can guarantee. Therefore, it is better to only stream material that is in the public domain and not protected by copyright laws.
How to enable Real-Debrid with Arctic Rain Kodi Build?
Simply scroll to the right from the Homescreen and hover over Settings. Select Trakt & Debrid next. Choose Real-Debrid, then merely follow and finish the provided instructions.
Arctic Rain features a very sleek interface that you may appreciate at first glance. But unlike other builds, Arctic Rain only includes the Umbrella Addon, therefore you won’t find many addons in this build. Nevertheless, if you want to utilize a different addon than Umbrella, you may always add your preferred addons to Arctic Rain.