Arconai TV Overview
This article will show you how to install Arconai TV Kodi Addon on Firestick.
Arconai TV Kodi addon is known for Live TV and this add-on can be found inside the Tempest or Temptv Repository.
This add-on enables you to stream all of your favorite movies, TV shows, and watch any cable TV channel you want for free. However, many of the sections include Random Streams, 24/7 Movies, 24/7 TV shows, as well as Live TV channels.
Nonetheless, Arconai TV Kodi is an amazing add-on that has been consistently updated and so far the add-on has been functioning great.
Is it Any Good?
The Arconai TV is an incredible backup add-on for Live TV. It will deliver Live TV streaming throughout the day. Nonetheless, with Arconai TV, you can now watch any genre that you want.
It is worth noting that if you want something like the primary app to use for streaming, then it is suggested that you refrain from using Arconai TV. The website and application are considered unstable. Most of the time, their website is down at 90%. However, you might also experience difficulties looking for customer support if you ever face any problems since they don’t have customer support.
Screenshots with Step-by-Step Guide to Install Arconai TV Kodi Addon on a Firestick
1. At the top of the left side of the screen, click on the icon that says “System Settings“.
2. Next is to click or open the File Manager.
3. On the left side, click on “Add Source“.
4. Then, click on the area that says “ NONE“.
5. Here, enter in the URL: https://tempest0580.github.io/ and click OK.
6. On the next page, enter the name “Tempest” and click on “OK”.
7. Then, make sure to check everything if it is all correct and then click “OK”.
8. Return to the main menu and access “Add-ons“.
9. On the top left of the screen, click on the icon for Add-on Package Installer.
10. Then, click on the ” Install from zip file” tab.
11. Now, click on the repository.temptv-0.0.5.zip.
12. Patiently wait for the repository to finish downloading and display at the right of the screen and it will say “Temptv Repo Installed“.
13. Next is to click on the ” Install from repository“.
14. Then, click on the “Temptv Repo“.
15. Access the “Video Add-ons“.
16. Now, click on “Arconai TV”.
17. Then, click on the ” Install” icon.
18. For users who are using the Kodi 18 Leia, a box will appear displaying all the add-ons and dependencies that will be installed. Then, click “OK”.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. However, ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
What Does Arconai TV Kodi Addon Do?
Arconai TV is a Kodi add-on that will allow you to stream any of your favorite movies, TV shows, and stream cable TV channels 24/7. Nonetheless, it is all for free!
What Platforms Does Arconai TV Work on?
Arconai TV works on Android-supported devices. You can also use it on your computer with the help of a Plex or an Android emulator. Unfortunately, the app is unavailable for iOS devices.
Arconai TV Kodi Addon Features
- Let’s stream any of your favorite movies, TV shows, and stream cable TV channels all for free.
- The add-on has Random Streams, 24/7 Movies, 24/7 TV shows, and Live TV channels.
- Nonetheless, you can install the add-on offline, as well.
Pros and Cons
- Enables you to watch any movie, TV show, and cable TV channel 24/7 for free.
- It has Random Streams, 24/7 TV shows, 24/7 Movies, and Live TV channels.
- Also, you can install Arconai TV offline.
- This add-on does not fit well with clients that are web-based, such as Web or Plex.
- You can’t contact their customer support if face any problems. However, the Arconai TV add-on is not supported by that type of service.
Stream Online Content with a VPN
Note: For more information about SurfShark, please read our SURFSHARK REVIEW.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Can I install Arconai TV offline?
Yes, you can install this add-on offline. All you have to do is follow these instructions:
- The first is to click on System.
- Next is to open the File manager.
- Then, double-click on the “Add source”.
- Click on where it says “<None>”.
- Carefully enter the URL: https://tempest0580.github.io/ and click on “OK”. After that, click on the “Enter a name for this media source.” type in “tempt” and then click “OK”.
- Return to the Kodi app’s main screen. Then click on the “Add-ons”.
- Open up the Install from the zip file.
- Click on temptv >> repository.temptv-x.x.x.zip.
- Then, wait patiently for the repository installation confirmation notification.
- Next is to click on the Install from repository >> Temptv Repo.
- Then, access the Video add-ons >> ArconaiTV addon.
- Click on “Install” and then click on “OK”.
- Patiently wait for a while for the add-on installation confirmation notification.
How can I manually install Arconai TV?
The code for the Plex plugin like Arconai TV is stored inside a repository named with a suffix “.bundle”. Nonetheless, these are often called bundles. To manually install a plug-in bundle, you will have to acquire a link to plug in the said bundle. Now, oftentimes the bundle is displayed on the Plex forum or it is available by downloading it from GitHub. However, to install the plugin, follow these steps:
- You must first download the linked file. Nonetheless, if the link brings you to the GitHub page instead of being directed to download, then select the “Download Zip” button on the page and download the zipped bundle.
- Normally, the bundle can be found in a zip archive. So, unzip the archive as it is necessary.
- Bundles that are from the GitHub page have additional identifiers on the bundle’s file name, like “-master”. Change the folder or file name to remove anything after “.bundle”.
- Then, move or copy the bundle into the Plug-Ins folder onto the computer that is running the Plex Media Server.
- Now, restart the Plex Media Server to ensure that the new plugin will be launched and it is being loaded.
Does Arconai TV have a website?
Yes, you can visit or go to their website by using this link:
Who developed Arconai TV?
The Arconai TV add-on was made by the developers who made the Tempest or the Temptv Repository.
When was Arconai TV created?
The Arconai TV add-on was made and launched approximately 5 years ago.
Sadly, there is not much information about Arconai TV’s history or background.
If you want a reliable app and you can easily watch live TV streams 24/7, then we recommend that you avert from installing Arconai TV. This app is only great at being a backup if you ever run out of choices. Nonetheless, the app’s website is unstable to use and it is down 90% of the time.
However, with the app being constantly updated and also their website, then this app might turn into of those Live Streaming apps that you should look out for.