In this article, I will be showing you how to install AnimeZone on your Amazon Firestick.
AnimeZone is an anime streaming app that lets you watch over 10,000 anime movies from a variety of sources with just one click. This app contains a large library of popular episodes and anime films that you can watch for free.
It includes a database of thousands of anime episodes and lets users watch their favorite anime episodes on the go or at home in high definition, ensuring the best possible viewing experience.
The initial catalog contains a broad selection of animes with upcoming seasons as well as animes that are still in production. It has no ads and supports 1080p HD video, making it a great free streaming app for any anime enthusiast. You may also save the video content to your device and watch it later when you’re not connected to the internet.
So, if you’re looking for a new anime to watch or simply want a reliable streaming app, all you have to do is download AnimeZone and start streaming or downloading all of your favorite anime content.
Installation Guide on Firestick
To begin, if your Firestick has not yet been jailbroken, follow the simple steps below to jailbreak it to install AnimeZone on your device:
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your Right. Click Setting (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Source.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
Then, after jailbreaking your Firestick, you’ll need to download the Downloader app to sideload AnimeZone. This app, which is easily available on the Amazon App Store, allows you to download APK files.
1. Click Home, click FIND.
2. Click Search.
3. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the Downloader icon
5. Click Download
6. Click on Open.
7. Click on Allow.
8. You will be asked to enter a download link. Type in “https://reviewvpn.com/anz” and select Go.
9. Depending on your internet connection, the APK will take a few seconds to download.
10. After that, choose Install.
11. Then click Open.
12. If you want to delete the APK file, click “Done” and “Delete”.
AnimeZone APK Download for Android Devices
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
- Provides animated videos in high definition
- Subtitle support is built-in
- Access your MyAnimeList and AniList accounts by logging in
- You can use either the internal or a new player
- It has a button to skip the intro
- The sensitivity of gestures can be adjusted
- Download movies with the in-app downloader
- If you prefer sub anime, you can turn off all dubs
- Change the theme of your app to Light, Dark, or Amoled to customize its appearance
- Latest Sub Episodes
- Current Seasons
- Latest Dub Episodes
- Latest Chinese Episodes
- Martial Arts
- Slice of Life
- Super Power
Pros and Cons
- It has the latest anime shows
- Streaming and downloadable content are updated
- Free to install and use
- Built-in subtitle support
- HD quality videos
- Some videos can’t be viewed in full-screen mode
- Some videos do not have active streaming links
- You’ll need a Mouse Toggle to navigate the app
Stream Safely With a VPN
As much as you love the Amazon Firestick because of all the free stuff you get to enjoy with it, like watching movies for free, you should always remember to secure your personal information when streaming your favorite movies and TV shows. To do so, you’ll need a Virtual Private Network (VPN) like SurfShark, which will provide you with an anonymous IP address, allowing you to hide all of your data and internet activities and avoid any data leaks. By encrypting your connection, SurfShark provides you with the following advantages:
- Secures your data with a single click amid privacy threats
- Access geo-restricted content and media channels safely from any region
- Keeps network hackers, ISPs, and advertisers from accessing your data
- Protect personal data on public wifi and hotspot connections with uncrackable security
- Ensures the privacy and anonymity of your daily internet activity
- Lets you enjoy unmetered connections and no data caps
- Prevents snooping and spying on your device and online activity
- Keeps your personal information, such as mobile banking, emails, and social media, safe from hackers
- Your service usage is kept private due to automatic deletion of activity and connection data, as well as diagnostics which can be turned off
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
What is AnimeZone?
The AnimeZone app is one of the most popular anime apps, having a large library of content. It’s a platform that contains all of the interesting content created by the world’s best animators within the app’s limits. With this app, you can get access to high-definition video clips from the most recent animated films and series.
Is AnimeZone safe?
Yes, AnimeZone is safe. However, if you want to be confident that your connection is secure while using this app, we recommend using SurfShark.
Is AnimeZone free?
Yes, MovieFire is safe to install and use on your Firestick device.
Are there Ads?
There are no ads present when streaming and downloading through AnimeZone.
Is there a need for registration?
The good thing about AnimeZone is that you don’t have to register to use it
AnimeZone App is a great application that can come in handy for anime lovers, especially those who love streaming content. It is one of the best anime apps because of its useful features and a large collection of anime content. It uses a unique algorithm to help users quickly and simply find their favorite anime series.
Thank you for reaching the end of this article. We hope we were able to assist you in installing AnimeZone on your device and provide you with an overview of what the app has to offer to its users.